Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

TNT Chatter 3/14/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: TNT Chatter 3/14/18   Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:48 am

TNT

Timth2lman:

Is ya'll liking this slooooooooooooooow rollout?? Is it slow enough for ya.....lol

Ecubucs:

So much Good News coming in from Iraq! I Pray that IS a Reflection on what is going on behind the scenes with the World Powers and the GCR!!! I try to see them as the "Hour Glass" for judging the timing of this...

PastorJohn:
Something to think about. Credit Suisse's annual Global Wealth Report determined that 1.1 million Americans became new millionaires in 2017, bringing the total number of millionaires in the country to 15,356,000—roughly one out of every 20 Americans.

In this wealth exchange there will be a increasing number. If 7 million have currency to exchange and 10% become millionaires we would only add 700000 to the rolls.

There should not be a concern from any nation or banks to these numbers. Why?

FullSail:
Pastor John...GM... thanks for the post. Totaling 1.8 million Americans who would be millionaires, very doable and a positive influence upon the world through the generosity of its citizens proven over time & time again.

PastorJohn:
Do you have a hard time believing banks can't get it together to do the exchange. Something to ponder about. Example: If a large grocery store can do tens of thousands of transactions in minutes do you believe the banks should have a problem to exchange time. Why?

There are over 20000 thousand banks in the USA. Just think about this they cater to their customers and open up new accounts by the tens of thousands per day. Why would they have a problem in a exchange process. Why? Don't let distractions and diversions take you off course.

Fullsail:
Pastor.... totally agree, the banks are very capable of handling the through put of exchanges. Just go to most banks on a Fri when folks get paid, there is a line across multiple tellers, they have been doing that for years. Since the majority of foreign curr holders have under 100K to exchange at teller windows per T&R, Banks preparing for those with More than 100k should be a nominal short term legistics issue, imo.

ShawnieB:
I believe that the banks might be need one to move the people/ and their schedules around or making sure that an actual office or section or building is avail for the traffic

Starchaser:
People are on edge because all of us, including myself, sometimes run out of patience but I think as I said last night-- this is an extraordinary complex, world-wide undertaking that would probably be daunting to almost all of us if it was our's to control. Being humble and appreciative of what is happening isn't such a stretch for me, hope it isn't for all of us too.

BaldEagle:
Folks, EVERYTHING we hear has to be taken with a grain of salt because-one really knows where the information stems from. The PTB have done a magnificent job of dis-information on this speculation. JMO

Isabelle:
Bald, the powers that be, our foreign corporate government is an absolute expert at misconception, mis-leading info, et al.

Fullsail:
Dis-Information continues to be fed us in this room by members on purpose. If you purchased foreign currencies, you are done, the hard part is finished. All we have to do is stay grounded til our turn.

Harambe:
AP News: US Defense Secretary Mattis arrives in Afghan capital

https://apnews.com/ceee4a0293ae46d28b00df82391f562c
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TNT Chatter 3/14/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: