Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/14/18

3 posters

Go down

SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/14/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:45 am

(Highlights by Adept1) 

TNT Call 14-March-2018 – Highlights Only

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY LINK

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Wednesday, March 14, 2018, with yours truly RayRen98 here, along with…

Tuesday’s update:

• Access to international airports in Kurdistan region have been restored. Full international flights expected by March 15. · Iraqi TV is reporting that Erbil has reclaimed previously disputed areas. Parliament processed 11 laws today, now in recess until Thursday. 
  • Banks are supposedly waiting on Iraq to make its rate changes public before they spring into exchange action. 
  • Alaq was on TV indicating that all of the banks in Kurdistan will take their lead from the CBI. 
  • Parliament calls for an urgent meeting regarding the federal budget, in spite of the recess. 
  • The Zimbabwean government has entertained the idea of removing the Zim from the first basket due to confusion regarding the final details and disposition. 
  • Some members with Zim appointments for Tuesday have been rescheduled. 
  • Iraqi citizens are being told to expect to see the lower denoms released sometime next week 

Tony: Goooood morning, TNT!

The banks were going to go, gearing up, but this morning they were not. In Iraq, Abadi came out and said the budget could not be challenged the way they were trying to do it. They could not send it back or make adjustments until it became law and the entire process might take it to the 21st.

The Kurdistan leader did not want to sign off on it. There were 31 adjustments they wanted to make to it. That is all to be done when it becomes law, which should be the 21st. An article came out that everybody is lovey-dovey and Iraq is all one.

The Budget and the lower denominations are to be out in the next seven days. Everything comes down to the 21st of this month, meaning March 21 [which is the Persian New Year]. Parliament is broadcasting that today the Iraqi President will sign off on the Budget. International service has resumed at the Kurdistan airport.

The banks are doing nothing – they are sitting and waiting on Iraq to change their rate. We still haven’t received a copy of the NDA, nor the 800 numbers.  Judge's email/phone:  ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov  913-735-2340 DA's email/phone:  Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov   913-551-6730   They are still talking about whether to give out the 800 numbers or publish them on a website that we would then send you to

SKRs are waiting to be paid out; they will hold their balance at one billion dollars, with 3% paid monthly on any balance over one billion for anyone who has it already. We have some information for veterans but are not authorized to release it.

The point of gift letter is so that a chain of ownership is known or recorded.

Contrary to the rumor we heard, it’s unlikely that Zim will be moved to the second basket as people exchanging other currencies in the first basket will simply purchase more Zim with their funds. I don’t see that happening; something will be worked out one way or the other.

Trusts: People don’t own trusts. If you have put your currencies into a trust, you will commit a crime if you want to take them back into your personal possession. On the other hand, you can create as many trust as you can keep up with.

The 80/20 split with a higher rate based on humanitarian projects is still an option. Don’t give anything away until this goes live and we KNOW what is actually going on.

[I was not on the call for any Q+A from the forum.]

Questions from live callers

865/404: So it’s any time in the next seven days…?

Tony: Yes.

281 caller: We have been getting all these deadlines, for several years now. One concern I have is that those wanting to stop the RV seem to be stronger than those who want it to go forward. If they can delay this until May, then Maliki can still run again…

Tony: I hear that a lot as part of the scenario – and then they have another excuse for another year. Why is Maliki still around after everything he did? Because his party is still in place and he was in a strong position until a month ago. Some in Iraq are saying that the US is already messing with an election that hasn’t happened yet, and that we are leaving Abadi in there until this is stabilized. Then we will deal with Maliki, and he will be gone to safety in Iran. Maliki wants to replace the US forces with Iran; that’s what he and his side would prefer. This morning, it was announced that the US is building the biggest military base ever in Mosul. We want to protect what we spent ten years liberating.

Caller: So it doesn’t look like Maliki will get back in?

Tony: I think this will happen before then anyway.

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. You can find the address at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

Closing Statement

I think this is a good call for getting information about the process, including where we are getting the information from. Ray was hearing earlier that on our most popular call, we have 83, 000 on the call. We are being heard by a million people per week between those who are on the call or listening to the playback. However, people listen as we bring in the information, and somehow people end up thinking Tony can make the decision and they want to know why we don’t call the bank and demand that they do our exchanges. I can’t! If I could, I would have done it ten days ago. All I can do is to give you the information, and help you see thing so that you can get the best out of this opportunity when it does happen. I want you to understand what is available to you, so that you can receive this money AND hold onto it. I want you to create a legacy for your family, unlike all those athletes who have made lots of money and then lost it again. When this happens to you, you will be so excited and happy until all your relationships change. I have people who have known about currency for years, and they still aren’t ready for the day they go to the bank, not to mention all the days after that.

Something is scheduled to happen between the 13th and the 21st. I don’t know what moment it is supposed to happen, but those who should know want to get this over with. I don’t know how many times it’s going to change, but I do know that is the current plan.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/14/18

Post by Tinef Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:35 am

Dear ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov ,  Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov and anyone not LTAO @ the #FDIC.gov, #FTC.gov #SEC,gov , and the #FBI.gov, #IRS.gov

While we're on the subject of the other TNT invented acronym, ie. The SKR.. 

Q: how does a Federally Chartered & FDIC insured bank collateralize and hold a worthless non-tradeable hard currency as a "Safe Keeping Receipt" for $1B , that's a billion with a Bhaw-hah,hah,hah ..  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODRoEHpUdrU     

Yes, we know this is a totally idiot statement .. but we're not laughing with the recently released felon that you allowed back into the generally population, we're laughing at him. 

#SeeACrimeReportACrime

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

SeeACrimeReportACrime - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/14/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/14/18

Post by MidnightRider Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:32 pm

These are sunnys notes from that call.  A little more in depth than adept1 ones cliff notes.

Highlights of TNT conference call.  Updated as the call progresses.
Ray: . . . Ray gave the updates from yesterday. Ray's Tuesday Update:

• Access to international airports in Kurdistan region have been restored. Full international flights expected by March 15.  ·  Iraqi TV is reporting that Erbil has reclaimed previously disputed areas.                                                                       ·  Parliament processed 11 laws today, now at recess until Thursday.

·  Banks are supposedly waiting on Iraq to make its rate changes public before they spring into exchange action.
·  Alaq was on TV indicating that all of the banks in Kurdistan will take their lead from the CBI.
·  Parliament calls for an urgent meeting regarding the federal budget, in spite of the recess.
·  The Zimbabwean government has entertained the idea of removing the Zim from the first basket due to confusion regarding the final details and disposition.
·  Some members with Zim appointments for Tuesday have been rescheduled.
·  Iraqi citizens are being told to expect to see the lower denom's released sometime next week
Tony:  Gooooooooooooood morning TNT!   The banks were going to go, gearing up but this morning they were not.  It did prompt Iraq to me, Abadi came out and said the budget could not be challenged the way they were trying to do it.  Could not send it back or make adjustments until it became law which the entire process takes it to the 21st.
Kurdistan leader did not want to sign off on it.  Had adjustments they wanted to make to it.  All to be done when it becomes law, which should be the 21st.
Article out that everybody is lovey dovey and Iraq is all one.
CURRENT WINDOW:   Tony:  Rates . . .budget . . . lower denom's to be out in the next 7 days.  Everything comes down to the 21st of this month (March 21) . . .anytime between now and the next 7 days.    Something is scheduled to happen between the 13th and the 21st.  That don't mean it is going to happen.  Telling you something is scheduled.
Tony: It was supposed to go between 2 pm and 2 am Monday night.  It didn't happen. . . told there was a 24 hour delay. . . Iraq is between yesterday and the 21st lower denom's released and supposed to see a rate.
IRAQ:    Rates should be out and the Budget law by March 21st.

• Budget could not be challenged or redone as suggested in the news lately.  The process continues with the budget to become law on March 21st. Signs and articles published saying the budget is law.  Not in the Gazette because the total of 18 days has not passed yet.
  • Lower Denom's to be released in 7 days, the 21st.
  • Maliki:  Tony:  Once they have the new rate, the country is stable, they have new laws then they will deal with Maliki.  His whole goal is to get back in power, bring Iran in and get rid of the US. . .Big push on now to get all foreign troops out of the country. . . US building the biggest embassy yet in Mossul.

• Kurdistan Airports:  International service has reopened.

Breaking News on Iraq TV:  Tony got a text at this point during the call and read, "Parliament will send the budget back to the federal government to ratify.  The President now says he has changed his position on the budget changes and will sign off on it.  
INTERNATIONAL:    

• Canada
  • IMF and World Bank refuse to give Iraq any more money until they change the rate of their currency.
  • Currencies

UNITED STATES:    

• Banks: Doing nothing.  Sitting and waiting on Iraq to change their rate.
  • Taxes:   
  • NDA:  Tony still has not received a copy of the NDA.
  • 800 #’s:   No numbers released yet.  Awaiting a decision if they will give out the 800 #'s or publish them on a website.
  • SKR's, waiting to be paid, subject to the $1 billion cap?   Tony:  Hold their balance at $1 billion, 3% paid monthly on any balance over $1 billion for anybody who has it already.

• Veterans:  Tony:   Not yet authorized to release information but they do have something.
  • Gifting Letters are so a chain of ownership is recorded/known.  The gift value is based on it's value at the time it is given.  Annual gift limit is $15,000 for 2018.  Ray:  Stop giving to people.  Give to an entity and place them in charge of the entity.  If you've already gifted to people, it's okay.

EXCHANGING:   
Ray from a TNT Forum thread post: The 1 Billion Lifetime Limit is US Dollars that have been exchanged, with any combination of any currency.
ZIM Information: 
Tony explained it's not likely the ZIM will be moved to the second basket, as people exchanging other currencies in the first basket will purchase ZIM with their exchanged funds.  Tony:  I don't ever see that happening period. . . something will be worked out one way or the other.  
Trusts:  People don't own Trusts.  If you have put any of your currencies into a Trust, you will commit a crime if you want to take them back into your personal possession.  Q -  How many trusts can a person have?  Ray:  As many as a person can keep up with.
Tony:  . . . we were told yesterday there were two banks that will do a 25 year payout.  We'll see what happens.
80%/20% with a humanitarian project is still an option.  Tony:  Don't give away anything until this goes live and we KNOW what is actually going on.
Ray's Clarification post on the ZIM limits (from a TNT Forum thread):
Rayren98: The Zim limits as they were given to us....
Initial exchange limit is 100 Trillion Zim from any combination of 100's and 50's from the thousands, millions, billions and trillions series. (The US Dollar amount is irrelevant). 
The Lifetime Limit for Zim is 1 Quadrillion Zim from any combination of 100's and 50's from the thousands, millions, billions and trillions series.Example - Ten 100 Trillion notes equals 1 Quadrillion a.k.a. a Quad. (The US Dollar amount is irrelevant. 
The 1 Billion Lifetime Limit is US Dollars that have been exchanged, with any combination of any currency.
[size=12][size=16]Q & A: TNT Forum[/size][/size]
Q. -  Who sets the currency rate?  Tony:  I have no idea.
Q & A: Callers

Q. - What do you think of Iraq trying to mirror Kuwait's RV.  Tony:  I don't know that.
Q. - I have gifted three people and have no idea where they are or what they are doing.  Do I have a concern for what they do with the funds from an exchange of those gifted currencies? Tony:  If they do something illegal with the money they can trace it back to you.  They are looking for people who do terrorist or illegal actions.
CLOSING STATEMENT’S:
Tony:  On one call we had 83,000 people on the call.  There were a million people a week listening to the call.  People listen as we bring the information we get or as we interpret it.  Then people think Tony can make that decision.  (laugh).  I can't do it.  I wish I could.  I would have done it 10 years ago if I could.
This call along the way was to help you look at things so you can have the best opportunity.  1st, 2nd, 3rd mouse.  Want that to be wrong when they said in two years two thirds of you would be broke anyway.  I seriously want that to be wrong!
We've done everything we can in the last 10 years to help you prevent that from happening . . . and create a legacy for your family and not the worst opportunity of your life.  Athletes have gone through millions and millions of dollars.  If they can go broke, you surely can go broke.
Your going to be happy with this, until you find out your family members won't talk to you any more and your friends are no longer your friends because you have more than they do or didn't tell it to them or you didn't explain it well enough to make them want to go do it.
You are going to go through it.  We spent the better part of 10 years, not to just prepare you to go to the bank but for every day.
Something is scheduled to happen between the 13th and the 21st.  That don't mean it is going to happen.  Telling you something is scheduled.  A day and time for something to happen.  In the next seven days I don't know when it's going to happen or change or not change.  I know it's the current plan.  We will see what happens.  Going to enjoy my day.  Hopefully I get a hold of my committee guy and see what's going on there.  Enjoy  your day.  Only 7 more days till the 21st.
Ray . . .You should spend your energy dwelling on the positive part of information and not the negative.  For everything negative there is a positive somewhere.  You should spend your time on the positive. If you don't have something positive to say, don't say anything, just read, learn, listen.    We don’t want your two cents if it’s negative.  Don’t need you poking your lips out in chat. 
Enjoy your Wednesday.  It’s hump day. Anything else happens I will post it to the chat room.  (played "I believe.")

See tony's closing statement, stated he has been in this for ten years.  He has not, another one of his mis-statements.

Last edited by MidnightRider on Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:36 pm

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. You can find the address at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

Just curious, does anyone know if this 610 caller actually still calls in or if they just cue up a recording when they want to solicit donations?  Guess one could figure that out by listening to two different calls and see it the words are identical and delivered in the same cadence.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum