Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18

2 posters

Go down

"Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 Empty "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:02 am

KTFA

B.McG » March 13th, 2018

I have a question? The budget was passed on the 3rd? 15 days wouldnt that be 18th, then 3 more days in the Gazette? Im just tracking and its just questions, imo I think its all linked in timing and when its all said and finished post rv we can connect the missing sections if we so choose.

Pattycakes77 » March 13th, 2018

With all the calculations that i did. IMO the bullseye date is March 21. 2018. If not we wait till March 31.

Samson » March 13th, 2018

The Presidency of the Republic reveals the reason for the refusal of the infallible ratification of the budget

In the policy of March 13, 2018comments to the Presidency reveal the reason why the infallible refusal to ratify the budget closed 36 visits

Baghdad / SNG

The Presidency of the Republic announced on Tuesday why the President of the Republic Fuad Masoum rejected the ratification of the budget, noting that there are about 31 points where intersect with the legislation in force.

"The President of the Republic, Fuad Masoum, decided today, to restore the draft (the Federal Budget Law of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2018) and voted by the Parliament on the third of March, to the House of Representatives for re-audit Constitutional and legal form and content ".

He added that "the budget rebalancing follows experts and legal and financial experts to study and scrutinize them in detail to diagnose the most important constitutional, legal and financial violations of some of the articles, items or paragraphs that need to be addressed before ratification, Any defect in its formal formulation. "

An informed source revealed on Tuesday that President Fuad Masum refused to approve the Financial Budget Law of 2018.

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=119111

Chicano98 » March 13th, 2018

So he's refusing to sign the budget??

Frank26 » March 13th, 2018

WITHOUT DOING SO ................. U R DIRECTING THAT QT TO ME BECAUSE I TOLD U IMO IT IS SIGNED. SO HERE U GO:

IMO .........HE SIGNED IT ............... HE NOW SIMPLY WANTS 31 POINTS ADJUSTED.
NOTHING MORE ................... NOTHING LESS.

Saddlebred » March 13th, 2018

IMO - I agree. Closing loopholes to prevent history repeating itself.

Noneb4him » March 13th, 2018

"The budget rebalancing..." ??? Trillions to billions?? Hmmmmmmm

Don961 » March 13th, 2018

imo ...the key phrases are : "the existence of about 31 points intersect with the legislation in force,"....

re-audit form and content of Constitutional, legal and financial aspects ".

scrutinize in detail to diagnose the most important constitutional and legal and financial violations of some of the articles or items or paragraphs that need to be addressed before ratification and to address any imbalance in the formulation Formalism ".

Masoum is fixing the redundancy and the illegalities of some of the added articles ... that Parliament overlooked or ignored

Mlhsmile » March 13th, 2018

I feel like we are in the quiet before the storm right now. You know when you hear a tornado is on its way and you get that anxious feeling in the pit of your gut? Then you quickly make sure your home is ready for the storm, if it comes checking everything, making sure it is secure.

That's kinda how I feel SCARED wondering am I really prepared, I have checked my list of things to do for the up coming blessing. I pray I will make wise decisions, but I have never had this kind of money before and it's a huge responsibility. What I do know for sure is that I do not know enough. I know my only course is to pray and seek Gods guidance in what I do.

For now this is my plan, Praise God for this blessing, sit back and watch and listen to what others are experiencing, I can wait a week or more to exchange I have made it 10 years in April doing that very thing, WAITING. During that time get with my lawyer and financial guy, whom I have talked to in the past and let hem know we are at the point I need his services.

Now get my trusts and whatever else I need set up and that will mean exchanging some dinar so I can do that, Like I said I am scared and am going to take things slowly and let this blessing sink in, somewhere in this process I will give my 2 week notice, not sure when, (I use to think immediately) but God put me in this job for a reason and a season so I will wait for him to tell me to leave, in the past I have stayed at jobs or left before I was supposed to and it did not work out so good for me.

So I will wait for that small voice to lead me this time. I just really feel like we are in the quiet before the storm and its time to be as prepared as we can possibly be. WE WON!!

Dan » March 13th, 2018

I had a chance to listen to Mondays CC again. There is a wagon full of nuggets in there.

IV drip of RI everywhere stains, stains. Polar bear is blood red after a kill.

CBI is stained with RI of the monetary reform.

The immediate solution to pressure RI use only dinar 2 pips away.

pip pip hooray. What do you think is next?

I too have been blessed with 10 fingers and 10 toes, and if there is a celebration
on the 21st I don't know what to do cause I already used all my fingers and toes!

I have noticed the many articles of international Oil companies HCL RE: budget.

Bad guys know likey INTERPOL. I like Interpol,too much.

Family let's all do our part and be responsable. Frank and teams give us there very best.
Hold back on negativity. Listen and read a second or third time to better
understand what is being taught ...

Sistani appears to be quit the bozo trying to protect the guilty,maybe cover his own butt too. Not sure, just a thought.

JJonesmx » March 13th, 2018

Massive solar storm that will slam Earth TOMORROW could knockout power supplies, damage satellites and trigger stunning auroras

By Harry Pettit For Mailonline11:40 13 Mar 2018, updated 16:21 13 Mar 2018

"Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 Solarstorm_orig

ImJustMe0502 » March 13th, 2018

WHOA!!!!!!!

Don961 » March 13th, 2018

Exchange rates and foreign investments

14/3/2018 12:00 am

Wadih al-Hanal *

In light of the current globalization system in all countries of the world, and the liberalization of the bulk of global trade, and in light of the movement of money and international currencies between the countries of the world in line with the movement of international trade between countries, the acquisition is the term reserve and facilities for these activities and linked to the equation of return and risk, Money is moving among countries for investment, so there is a so-called foreign investment.

And that one of the main risks to investment is the so-called exchange rate among them in the world, because what matters to foreign investors is to ensure that the loss due to instability of the exchange rate (the so-called evaporation of the actual value of the currency) and thus non-operating losses that may result in revenue or Due to the decline in exchange rates between them.

It is also known that the exchange rate is the rate on which the exchange of foreign exchange is based on the national (local) currency, the number of monetary units in which a unit of local currency is exchanged to another foreign currency.

The exchange rate in any country is directly linked to the reserves of foreign currencies in question, and therefore its close correlation with the volume of export activity of any country (because foreign exchange earnings).

The balance of payments balance (the balance of foreign trade and the balance of current transactions) is very important. The deficit in the trade balance necessarily leads to a decrease in the exchange rate. Therefore, the stability of the exchange rate is linked to the export rate of any country in the world export trade volume and hence its foreign exchange income. Will be available to them at any time.

This stability leads to stability in production inputs and products, as well as reducing inflation and stabilizing interest rates. It has a direct impact on the profitability of export industries and the cost of imported resources.

Hence, it is important to make the exchange rate stability a tool for controlling foreign trade in order to attract greater volume of foreign direct investment, because the reassurance of global investors on their capital and financial assets from the risk of erosion is a major attraction for these investments, as well as length of investment possible.

However, it is also necessary to bear in mind that the exchange rate is not a tool independent of other factors in the economy but that all macroeconomic policies must be consistent with one another, and the need to continue to direct the exchange rate to a uniform price between the official market and the parallel market .

* President of the Association of Iraqi private banks link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 Empty Re: "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:56 am

I had a chance to listen to Mondays CC again. There is a wagon full of nuggets in there.

More like a wagon load of road apples ... Oh and the only storm I saw was snow ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 2805820865   "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 2805820865   "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 2805820865   "Nothing More, Nothing Less" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/13/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum