Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18

2 posters

Go down

"Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 Empty "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:59 am

KTFA

Don961 » March 11th, 2018

Abadi's office denies the IMF's rejection of the 2018 budget

2018 - 03 - 10

The office of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Saturday denied the IMF's rejection of the financial budget for 2018.

"The financial budget for 2018 was approved in accordance with the legal contexts between the institutions of the Iraqi state from the government and parliament and all the material contained in it does not contradict with the conditions of the International Monetary Fund," said spokesman Saad al-Hadithi in a press statement.

Al-Hadithi said that "the news about the IMF's refusal to budget is incorrect," stressing that "the Iraqi government has not received any official response from the Fund to reject the budget."

The House of Representatives, voted last Saturday, March 3, the federal budget law for the year 2018. link

Kurdistan Alliance retreat from the decision to challenge the federal budget

BAGHDAD - The Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), the head of the parliamentary legal committee, Mohsin al-Sadoun, announced on Saturday that the Kurdistan Alliance has withdrawn its decision to challenge the federal budget for 2018, pointing out that the appeal decision needs a unified Kurdish decision
He said Saadoun, in a statement reported by the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, "The Kurdish blocs will not resort to the Federal Court to challenge the federal budget for the year 2018 contrary to what is rumored."

He added that "the blocks sought to prevent the passage of the draft federal budget law because of the reduction of the proportions of the Kurdistan region to have failed," noting that "the decision to appeal or object to the budget law needs a unified Kurdish decision of the top leadership in the region." Finished link

Study: False news spreads faster than real

09 March 2018 04:00 PM

Mubasher : The largest study targeted for a long period of time and related to the credibility of the news available electronically that the false news spread faster and more widely.

The study, published by the journal Science on Thursday, conducted by a team of American scientists, and targeted the period from 2006 to 2017, that the role of social media in the dissemination of misinformation was by "malicious bodies," noting that this role has emerged in the form of Since the election of Donald Trump in 2016.

The study was funded by Twitter, and the team was given access to its historical archive.
One of the findings of the study is that truthfulness in the news has become a "rare commodity," since honest news takes up to 6 times more time than its false counterpart to 1,500.

The research team analyzed 126,000 rumors, found in tweets of links, comments or images, and found that they spread across 3 million people and more than 4.5 million times.

The study showed that the boom in rumors was occurring during the period of geopolitical tension, such as the annexation of Russia to the Crimea in 2014, or the US presidential elections in 2012 and 2016.

The study provides only one part of how false news is disseminated, and it only relates to rumors in English. link

Samson » March 11th, 2018

Central reserves exceed 50 billion

11th March, 2018

The head of operations at the Central Bank, Sunday, said that the reserve currency in the Central Bank exceeded (50) billion dollars.

"The time has come for banks to diversify their portfolios through the settlement of salaries through ways to attract traders and importers who are more familiar with the market, and should work in this direction in the future," said Mahmoud Dagher. .

He pointed out that "the improvement of the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar recently, is not a new phenomenon, but the outcome of the work continued for a full year, was through the identification of large procedures for the process of currency presentation and address violations of demand.

Dagher added that the central bank was able to achieve high stability of the upper and lower limits to the dollar, the dinar, and then moved to a new situation this year were new procedures adopted classification and scrutiny as well as supply.

However, "the official price target of the dollar is 1200 dinars per one dollar and that the gap in the exchange market in the presence of a fixed price adopted by the central bank is available in many economies, an acceptable change." LINK

DELTA » March 11th, 2018

AMAZING JOB SAMSON..

Frank26 » March 11th, 2018

WOW !!!

APMCRX » March 11th, 2018

However, "the official price target of the dollar is 1200 dinars per one dollar and that the gap in the exchange market in the presence of a fixed price adopted by the central bank is available in many economies, an acceptable change."

https://www.iraqakhbar.com/887017

Frank26 » March 11th, 2018

HAVE GROWN TO LOVE THAT WORD................ PRESSURE.

Samson » March 11th, 2018

Abadi agrees to implement the nine "pressure" projects in Baghdad

09:03 - 11/03/2018

Baghdad's Deputy Technical Engineer Jassim Mohan Al-Bekhati announced on Sunday the approval of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on the implementation of the nine projects "pressure" which includes all areas of the outskirts of the capital.

Al-Bakhati said in a statement quoted by Al-Sabah newspaper, which was read by al-Maaloumah, that "the province preceded the protests in the mentioned areas by calling for raising the level of services there."

He added that "several meetings and intensive held earlier with the Council of Ministers and the Ministries of Finance and Planning, resulted in obtaining the approval of the Prime Minister on the implementation of the nine projects described by the pressure, and included all areas of the parties to the capital," asserting that "plans were developed to build projects related to the cladding of roads and services Water, water and water stations. " LINK

Parliamentary agriculture: There are moves to bring back a major whale of corruption to Iraq

10th March, 2018

The head of the Agriculture and Water Committee, Fratt al-Tamimi, on Saturday revealed the existence of a move to recover the director general of the former Agricultural Bank Mohammed al-Khafaji, who is involved in corruption cases in billions of dinars, pointing to the difficulty of recovering agricultural loans granted with false guarantees.

Al-Tamimi told Al-Ghad Press that "the lack of advancement of the agricultural sector is one of the main reasons is that the money allocated to him went to the pockets of corrupt, especially agricultural initiative funds and loans." He added that "a lot of corruption files related to the Agricultural Bank and its branches in the provinces submitted to the Integrity Commission pending the issuance of judgments in it."

The deputy said that "there is a move to recover the former director of the Agricultural Bank Mohammed al-Khafaji, the fugitive outside the country being involved and convicted of corruption worth billions of dinars and can recover money from him if returned to Iraq,"noting that "the file of agricultural banks is one of the largest files of corruption in the history of Iraq."

"It is difficult to recover agricultural loans that were granted unjustly because of the fraudulent guarantees that were granted," Tamimi said. LINK

Third richest man in the world: Previously I was happier

2018-03-11 at 12:50 (Baghdad time)

Billionaire Warren Buffett, chief executive of Berkshire Hathaway Holdings, said he was happier when he was much richer than he is now.

Buffett, who ranks third in the world's wealthiest wealth with a fortune of more than $ 91.1 billion, said that wasting wealth and inflating stocks would not make his owner happier.

"People think that having more money will make them happier, while I was happy and I have $ 10,000," he said in an interview with CNBC. "I enjoyed it a lot."

He added: "If you are not happy and you have $ 100,000, do not think that a million dollars will make you happier .. This will not happen ..

Even if you managed to achieve a million dollars, your happiness will disappear when you look around and find who owns two million dollars, That instead of waiting for one's composition to wealth to achieve happiness, can be enjoyed during the journey to achieve wealth. LINK

FaithPrevails » March 11th, 2018

IF it is in PRINT IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED IMO

The rise in the value of the dinar strengthens international confidence in the Iraqi economy

11/3/2018 12:00 am

I mentioned it to local markets

Baghdad / Hussein Thugb

The recovery of the Iraqi dinar and the stability of the exchange rate leads to the strengthening of international confidence in the national economy, where local markets indicated an increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar and conflicting views on this and came the opinion of the Central Bank to be the subject.

Director of operations at the Central Bank of Iraq, Mahmoud Dagher, said that "the improvement of the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar recently, is not a new phenomenon, but the outcome of the work continued for a full year, was through the identification of large measures on the process of currency presentation and address violations of demand.

Classification and audit and noted that "over the past year we were able to achieve great stability of the upper and lower limits to the dollar either Aldnyar, and then we moved to a new situation this year , represented a new classification procedures adopted and auditing, as well as the offer." Greater coverage and added that " it is hard to be one variable indicator in this change , there are several measures and cover greater demand for the dollar, as well as emphasis on control over the sales operations with banks and regulate this process accurately based on classifications.

And Dagher that the improvement of the performance of the Iraqi economy and the transition from the state of war to the state of peace has been a reflection on the performance of various joints of the Iraqi economy, including clear monetary policy. Coincided with adjusting measures and pointed out that "demand for the dollar by selling window has not changed, but that has occurred, to initiate a relatively larger coverage on demand coincided with adjusting measures , " noting that "there are inconsistencies in the markets sometimes indicate price levels relative." ​

He said: "The official price target of the dollar is 1200 dinars per dollar," pointing out that "the gap in the exchange market in the presence of a fixed price adopted by the central is available in many economies, an acceptable change." Work towards the goal

He stressed that the year 2018 witnessed additional measures aimed at addressing the gap in the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar and continue to work to achieve the goal, and in the absence of a shock of different types lead to confusion of the market, the Central is able to address any difference and also able to improve the performance of the purchasing power of the currency national and upgrading service to the citizen, and that some 28 million Iraqis will benefit from improved purchasing power and must work economic policies

combined classification electronic and alerted Dagher to the Central Bank covers the demand for the dollar officially and has not changed from what it was during the past year, according to the request of banks, according to classification The demand for the dollar cover and take place in accordance with the classification process is electronic, and the bank that aims to increase the demand , it is upgrading Atadhavh attic. Cash reserve

He stressed that the cash reserve of Iraq exceeded (50) billion dollars, and it is time for banks to diversify their portfolios through the settlement of salaries through ways to attract traders and importers who are more familiar with the market, and should work in this direction in the future.

The steps of the development of the Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi private banks Ali Tariq stressed that "the mechanisms of the Association supports efforts to stabilize the exchange rate and the strength of the Iraqi dinar, which has gradually recovered during the last period."

Tariq pointed out that "the Association represents a source of support for the work of the Central Bank of Iraq, which took on a series of measures that enhance the reality of the financial sector, and thus enhance the value of the exchange rate of the dinar," noting that "the promotion of human resources is the most important steps to develop the field of banks and advanced services that The Association has prepared an integrated annual plan in this direction to raise the efficiency of employees in the banking sector, both public and private, which in turn strengthens the strength of the financial sector in all its details.

He pointed out that "the stability of the exchange rate is an important step in support of the national economy and increase international confidence in all its joints."

Monetary policy

Economist Samir al-Nusairi had pointed out that the great and extraordinary efforts made by the Central Bank of Iraq during the past two years greatly influenced the development of monetary policy tools and the specific procedures of the specialized departments in the Central Bank and direct supervision of the banking sector and its assessment and classification in accordance with international standards, The banks, which were supporting the implementation of the plans of the Central Bank, contributed significantly to the recovery of the Iraqi dinar compared to the US dollar exchange rate.

He stressed that "the Association of Iraqi private banks and urged the departments of banks on the need to support the directions of the Central Bank in the service of the national economy and harness the potential of private banks to achieve the central goal is to work on the recovery of the Iraqi dinar and raise its monetary value and purchase against the US dollar," noting "the importance of working on the continuation of the situation Recovery and to take advantage of the economic and investment openness from the countries of the world to Iraq. " link

MilitiaMan » March 11th, 2018

WOW! Just for starters!! ~ MM

"He stressed that "the Association of Iraqi private banks and urged the departments of banks on the need to support the directions of the Central Bank in the service of the national economy and harness the potential of private banks to achieve the central goal is to work on the recovery of the Iraqi dinar and raise its monetary value and purchase against the US dollar," noting "the importance of working on the continuation of the situation Recovery and to take advantage of the economic and investment openness from the countries of the world to Iraq."

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 Empty Re: "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:39 am

"Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 1656125192  "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 1656125192  "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 1656125192  "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 1656125192  "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 2805820865   "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 2805820865   "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 2805820865   "Pressure" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/11/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum