Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt 3/10/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt 3/10/18   Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:30 am

The Sedona Connection
  with Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt
March 10th,  2018 

Part Two of the Special Interviews with Mr. "M" and Ms "M" my Professional Associates and Personal Friends

Dear Friends,

Inserted is the 2nd interview with Mr. "M" and Ms. "M".  They are my associates and personal friends.  They have been released to be more open with the exchange issues coming our way.

Yes, this is the Mr. "M" I had on my radio program about one year ago.  He had to go quiet for a season after that interview and now has been allowed to come into the open.

For those of you who have attended the workshops this is the Mr. "M" I talk about and is the partner to Mr. "T" and a 2nd Mr "M" they mention in the interview.  I am personal friends with both Mr "M" and Ms. "M" and we talk a couple of times each week.

In this interview they talk about the master general and his work at area 51 and the "looking glass" project which I have also addressed in the workshops.

And, great news, as of now they are scheduled to be our live guests at the Sedona workshop on April. 21st.  They will be presenting in the afternoon and will be available for an extensive Q&A.

It is important to remember that their team is responsible for the funds for round 2 exchanges and humanitarian projects.  So yes, you have the opportunity to meet in a live presentation some of representatives of the exchange funds.  This is a major change as the fact they can be live at this workshop is a very positive sign things are progressing.

I will be posting the registration for the April 21st workshop in a few weeks.

As of now I will be back with the radio programs starting the first Wednesday in April.  I will have both of them on my radio program the Wednesday before the April 21st workshop in Sedona.  

Enjoy the interview......

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt 3/10/18   Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:53 pm

So Dave the crap sack is bringing guest liars on his show.... double the sewage, double the stench ... the only thing M&M have in common with real M&Ms is that they are solid brown on the inside.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt 3/10/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-