Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   3/10/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   3/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   3/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   3/10/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   3/10/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   3/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   3/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   3/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   3/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   3/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   3/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   3/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   3/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   3/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   3/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   3/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   3/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat   3/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat   3/10/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat   3/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 3/10/18

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat   3/10/18 Empty Mountain Goat 3/10/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:48 am

March 10, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Many of my recent past newsletters have been very long as I really try to bring not just an RV timeframe but to try to help everyone understand the process. So you will be happy to know today’s newsletter is short Mountain Goat   3/10/18 1f60a

I have waited another day to post the new because I was being told that some news was coming from the CBI about the currency reform. But we did not yet get it. It could still happen this weekend. We will see.

More news….

LAW OF THE NATIONAL OIL COMPANY. A NEW ERA FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE ECONOMY

BAGHDAD (Reuters) – The House of Representatives voted Monday on a draft law of the National Oil Company, which will contribute to the development of the Iraqi oil industry, which aims to establish an Iraqi national oil company and enable it to carry out its work in the best way possible. National wealth said the academic economist d. Majid al-Baydani said in an interview with Al-Sabah that “the approval of the law of the National Oil Company will be a new era for the oil industry in the country as it will encourage the adoption of advanced scientific and technological methods to manage the national wealth to support the development of the economy.” “This will be an important shift in the development of extracting, marketing, transportation, storage and sales to the point of delivery and other oil operations,” he said.

More news….

WILL THE PRESIDENCY OF THE REPUBLIC BLOCK THE RATIFICATION OF THE BUDGET LAW?

Baghdad / .. The National Alliance, on Sunday, is blocking the Presidency of the Republic to approve the law of the budget of 2018, voted by the House of Representatives, on Saturday.

The MP for the alliance Thunder Diamond for the “eye of Iraq News,” that “the Presidency of the Republic consider the supreme interest of the country will not put the sticks in the wheel of ratification of the budget law,” asserting that “the rights of the Kurdistan region installed in the budget through the proportion of population and were distributed fairly”.

(Mnt Goat – I am hearing the president now ratified the budget and we should see it in the gazette soon)

More news….

So what are the other HOT topics of today?

We know that Iraq is heading into another election. Will we get this RV prior?

We are hearing the Nori al-Maliki gang of goons do not want the US forces in Iraq any longer. They are trying any to site opposition campaign against it. We know the current prime minister knows the value of having the US forces in Iraq to stabilize his Army and Security forces. There is still much training to do. The US will not allow yet another vacuum for ISIS or another terrorist organization to infiltrate back into Iraq. If you recall back to 2011 Maliki created this vacuum when allowing US forces to withdrawal. Then he used this void in 2014 to create instability in the hope of declaring a national emergency to get parliament to declare an official state of emergency, thus he could have had a third term and possibly indefinite term as the prime minister. So again we see an identical cycle beginning all over again. At least this is the attempt and mindset of Maliki. But I believe this will not happen, as Abadi is too highly thought of with all his progressive movements in turning this country around. He will be the next prime minister.

Now we see recent announcement by Abadi that he has decided to incorporate the Iranian trained fighters in Iraq into the Iraqi security forces. I believe this is a huge mistake for Iraq since this influence by Iranian Shiites is not needed in Iraq and could make things very bad should a civil war ever break out.

I warned everyone not to jump to conclusions about this 2018 budget too soon. Now we see the IMF apposing the budget allocations to Kurdistan. Will they hold up the RV due to this or will they mind their own business? Maybe its time to mind their own business in internal affairs. Think about this – the only real strong hold the IMF now has over Iraq are the SDR loan program and the completion of currency reform. So what do they still need Iraq to complete prior to the currency reform?

Legally the only issue they really can force Iraq to complete is the MCP and we know this is nearing the end of the 90 day application of correction period. This is why I believe we may very well be heading into a window of opportunity to finally get this currency reform completed.

But remember I am still being told to look forward to the re-education program in the news media. It will explicitly say the “project to delete the zeros”. This has not yet happened to the extent I am told it must go. Yes , there is much televised news of new category notes coming out shortly. Some channels are telling us in the “coming days” while others are saying in the “coming weeks”. They are even explaining the new notes.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

US SUPPORT FOR A SECOND TERM FOR ABADI AFTER AGREEING TO MAKE IRAQ UNDER INTERNATIONAL TUTELAGE

March 7, 2018

The US administration removed the dress of the International Alliance after the absence of the need through the elimination of criminal gangs in the majority of areas occupied after June 2014, and wore a dress (NATO) to legitimize its stay in Iraq for as long as possible, after the Iraqi government paved this to stay through NATO gave the green light to stay, by written request.

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg revealed the presence of NATO forces in Iraq after receiving a written request from Prime Minister Abadi on the pretext of training Iraqi forces and providing the necessary support.

Legal experts described Abadi’s approval as a “major breach” of the constitution and the sovereignty of the country because it is within the jurisdiction and powers of parliament as the representative of the people. The Islamic resistance factions renewed their firm position rejecting the survival of any foreign troops occupying Iraq and resisting it by word and weapon.

A member of the Political Bureau of the movement of Asaib Ahl al-Haq Laith al-Athari assured the Iraqi observer that the position of the forces opposing the survival of the foreign and American forces occupied is constant and will not change. He pointed out that the government’s request of NATO to stay in Iraq after declaring victory over terrorism clearly demonstrates that this is no more than For being a justification and a pretext to legitimize the survival of US forces occupied because of the lack of legal justification for the survival of these forces and therefore return through NATO and gain legitimacy in this regard.

Al-Athari pointed out that the political forces that have coordinated their statements over the past few days regarding the survival of the occupied American forces have gone bankrupt politically and publicly and are seeking to win the American administration in order to win the next elections because they believe that America dominates the Iraqi political scene.

Al-Athari added that the bullying abroad is a great insult to the Iraqi security forces of all kinds and popular crowd, especially that these forces gave a lot of blood in order to liberate Iraq from terrorism and try to bring foreign forces sends false messages to these forces and their leaders that they are not qualified to manage the security file in the country.

The legal expert Ali al-Tamimi confirmed in a statement to (Iraqi observer) that all the presence of foreign forces in Iraq need to approve and vote the parliament as the representative of the people and the government can not pass this approval and legislated in this way and in the case of the government’s insistence on this matter, Article 64 of the Constitution granted The Parliament has the power to hold them accountable and even to interrogate and dismiss them, but it may be subject to political consensus and quotas and thus lack of seriousness to activate this matter.

Al-Tamimi explained that the Iraqi diplomacy suffers from weakness and dispersion especially in international forums, which encouraged most countries in the world to seek to intervene in Iraqi affairs and breach of sovereignty, which is unacceptable and objectionable and raises suspicion and surprise and must take serious positions in this regard and this matter of the national forces that are reliable to preserve prestige country and to ward off risks and a suspicious agenda.

INCLUSION OF SHI’ITE PARAMILITARY GROUPS IN THE COUNTRY’S SECURITY FORCES

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi issued a decree on Thursday formalizing the inclusion of Shi’ite paramilitary groups in the country’s security forces.

According to the decree, members of the Shi’ite militias, an assortment of militia groups known collectively as the Popular Mobilisation Forces (PMF), which are mostly backed and trained by Iran, will be granted many of the same rights as members the military.

Paramilitary members will be given equivalent salaries to those members of the military under the Ministry of Defense’s control, the decree said. They will also be subject to the laws of military service and will gain access to military institutes and colleges.

The decree had been expected for some time and comes two months ahead of a high-stakes general election. The PMF commands popular support among Iraq’s majority Shi’ite population and is expected to sway voters.

Tens of thousands of Iraqis heeded a call to arms in 2014 after Islamic State seized a third of the country’s territory, forming the PMF.

The paramilitaries supported Iraq’s military in ejecting Islamic State from areas the militants overran in 2014, when Iraqi military and police divisions deserted en masse.

Iraq declared victory over the militants in December, but the militias, estimated to comprise more than 60,000 fighters, are still deployed in many of the predominantly Sunni areas which saw heavy fighting during the three-year war to oust Islamic State.

Iraq’s parliament passed a law in 2016 to bring the PMF into the state apparatus, with the militias reporting directly to the prime minister, who is a Shi’ite under Iraq’s governing system.

Iran has a clear hand in coordinating the PMF leadership, which frequently meets and consults with Qassem Suleimani, the commander of the Quds Force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC).

In October, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said it was time for the Iran-backed militias “to go home” as the fight against Islamic State was winding down.

IMF APPOSES IRAQI 2018 ALLOCATIONS TO KURDISTAN

Arguing that the 2018 budget allocation to Kurdistan is unrealistically low – and objecting to tax cuts – IMF puts major lending program on ice.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is throwing its weight behind objections raised by the autonomous Kurdistan region over Iraq's 2018 budget - a dispute that now threatens Baghdad's ability to access billions of dollars' worth of international loans.

The budget, passed by Parliament on Saturday, troubles the IMF for two reasons: not only does it allocate just 6.6 trillion Iraqi dinars ($5.6 billion*) to the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) - a steep cut compared to previous years – but it also lowers taxes and reduces the government's non-oil revenue.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all keep praying, now for the currency reform. That any forces that are opposed may subside and allow this to take place for the best interest of all the Iraq people. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement / revaluation occurs.

PRAYER

“For the prime minister and all his cabinet members, and parliament that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free Republic of Iraq to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption”. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow. In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Mountain Goat   3/10/18 28951178_595022994166430_7864410462748672000_n
Mountain Goat   3/10/18 28959346_595023220833074_3765324169714073600_n

Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   3/10/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 3/10/18

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:51 pm

I see you are still spewing your lies while "calling out" all the other pooroos for theirs. Can you say hypocrite? Mountain Goat   3/10/18 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat   3/10/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat   3/10/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat   3/10/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat   3/10/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum