Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18

2 posters

Go down

"Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 Empty "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:31 am

KTFA

Walkingstick » March 9th, 2018

FRANK.. TRANSLATION

Trading currencies

Thamer Hymes

One of the most prominent features of globalization is its economy, which is based on the return on capital, which is more than the return of economic growth.

This is known in the G8 or G-20 economy, which generally manages the international economy in their favor first to export this type of trading in the currency.

When these processes flourish in fragile economies, the parties to the relationship become unequal and the fragility and developmental blockage is in favor of adults.

We now have a currency that is not previously known by the current monetary capital authority that has swept the development field and is keeping pace with the pattern managed and organized by the giant economies .

What does this mean economically as results? First, the increase of non-wage earning forces is the main beneficiary and the consequences of this are very large as they help to increase the demand for hard currency is not known fate is not for import because it is open wide, and it is not to establish projects as our currency still enjoys excellent exchange rate.

The dollar is not for treatment, travel or study, and the other is the transfer of personal hooves. Which accounts for 75 percent of the cash mass to this new currency market and the shift of the hard currency hoards to raise the value of the dollar at the expense of the dinar; as well as the monetary interactions that he ordered left to the monetary authority to deal with its consequences.

As we are in a fragile economy and owe more than $ 100 billion and need to rebuild more than $ 120 billion, the flow of foreign currency has a direct impact on achieving our very urgent economic goals, and the profitable forces behind this new currency market will grow to include All employees through consumer associations and even retirees and to sting their consumptive feelings in the discharge of accumulated droughts, these activities promote the stagnation of wages in general, which exacerbates poverty and decline in incomes.

Therefore, immediate treatment at the court of monetary authority first and seriously think of strategic policies to preserve our monetary independence by developing skills and new products in banks within an eco-economic system that is positive to diversify our savings within our economic cycle.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=153847

Boxman » March 9th, 2018

Hard not to be very excited reading this article...Thanks WS...great reading.. seems like internationally tradeable currency..IMHO

Iobey777 » March 9th, 2018

Boxman!! Why in the world are you trying not to get excited??? I mean...WOWWOWWOW!!!!! It's VERY exciting!!!!

MilitiaMan » March 9th, 2018

What ever the translation is more accurately, it sure looks like this article is telling us that what is coming is here now. Most of the Iraq population has no idea about smaller notes from the past. " We now have a currency not previously known...." That part is like music to my ears. The have new products in banks.. Okay, would that be the new lower notes spoken about in Jordan TV? Sure sounding like it is.. imo ~ MM

Walkingstick » March 9th, 2018

Abadi announces the return of Iraq

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=153877

Businessmen Union: Private sector conference to be held at the end of the month

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=153848

Samson » March 9th, 2018

Canada issues new "unprecedented"

11:50 - 09/03/2018

Canada, in conjunction with International Women's Day on March 8 each year, has released a new $ 10 banknote, the first of its kind in the history of the country.

For the first time in the history of Canada, the new coin bears the image of a woman not belonging to the British royal family, but a black woman called Vialula Desmond, known for her civil rights advocacy.

"She is a successful black businesswoman who was jailed, convicted and fined for refusing to leave a white cinema seat in 1946," the Bank of Canada (CBI) wrote on its website, Courage and Dignity.

The Bank of Canada added that Desmond's story was a source of inspiration for the pursuit of ethnic equality across Canada, and its story is a permanent part of the Canadian Human Rights Museum.

Canadian Finance Minister Bill Morneau and Governor of the Central Bank of Canada Stephen Bolo attended the launch ceremony of the new paper currency in the south-eastern city of Halifax. LINK

"Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 Canada-money_orig

Tim » March 9th, 2018

im going to go out on a limb here and tell you what i have been thinking about for the past few days. now this is IMO. im not giving dates, nobody can, just giving you all something to think about. imo once again. what happens when you borrow money to say buying a home, car, bills, etc? you have 30 days dont you to make that payment dont you.

well IMO, i beleive the investors and the three headed monster told abadi behind closed doors at that convention you have 30 days to get your affairs in order. just like we have 30 days to get our affairs in order. just something to ponder family. see no dates here, just imo. you figure it out. have a blessed day kona. WE WON

Samson » March 9th, 2018

TIME: Abadi is a real leader who saved Iraq from the edge of the abyss

2018-03-09 at 14:12 (Baghdad time)

Time magazine on Friday described Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi as the real leader who saved Iraq from the edge of the abyss.

"Iraq, for the first time, has been looking forward to living in peace since 2003," Time said in a lengthy report by renowned author Vinene Walt, focusing on the stable return of the country for the first time since 2003 and the great optimism of the Iraqi people. Fifteen years later, Time returned to Baghdad to interview the various strata, from the fighter to the citizen who had suffered from an oppressive urge to the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, and everyone was talking about the hope of living in peace And the ambition of prosperity Iraq ".

The report added that "Abadi has taken corrective and reform steps, including the exclusion of many leaders and the reform of the security system and the introduction of Iraq on the real track and unite and promote it again," he continued, "If the Iraqis could maintain this peace is a major achievement in itself, Iraq will be a model in democracy "He said.

Time magazine had published its famous report (End of Iraq) in 2014 after the occupation of the organization calling the terrorist for more than a third of Iraq and emerged map of Iraq at the time divided and consumed by fire. LINK

PappaJ » March 9th, 2018

Article: “Abadi signs the order of equal pay for the salaries of the employees of the crowd with the Iraqi army”

IMO SMART MOVE! OLD ADAGE KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER!

THERE IS DEFINITELY IRANIAN CONTROL IN THE POPULAR CROWD, SO WHAT DO YOU DO? IF YOU ENGAGE THEM MILITARILY , YOU RISK PLUNGING THE COUNTRY INTO CIVIL WAR, NOT A GOOD CHOICE.

SOOO I THINK ABADI IS ABSORBING THEM. HE PLACES THEM UNDER THE CONTROL OF HIS TRUSTED MILITARY COMMANDERS, ASSESSES THEIR INDIVIDUAL LOYALTIES THEN TRANSFERS THE OFFICERS AND NCO'S TO DIFFERENT MILITARY UNITS TO BREAK DOWN THEIR POWER OF LOYALTY AND COMMAND.

EITHER THEY ARE LOYAL SON'S AND PATRIOTS OF IRAQ AND IF NOT THEY ARE WEEDED OUT OF THE MILITARY. IF ANY INDIVIDUAL IS DISLOYAL OUTRIGHT …THEN PEER PRESSURE AND THE MILITARY JUSTICE SYSTEM

Don961 » March 9th, 2018

Implications of weak dollar

3/8/2018 1:10:43 AM

BAGHDAD /

Lawrence Summers

Among the many surprising aspects of the performance of financial markets since the beginning of 2017 was the weak performance of the dollar, which fell by nearly 10% against other currencies and by 17% against the euro.

This occurred despite a variety of factors that were expected to lift the dollar higher. These include upward revisions in economic outlook, expectations of tight spending, high real and nominal long-term interest rates, widespread fiscal stimulus in the full employment economy, increased protectionism that must stifle inflow of imports and tax reform aimed at reducing capital inflows and increasing Capital flows.

It is advisable to consider the combination of current interest rates and exchange rates in relation to market expectations for future currency values.

Ten-year US interest rates are 220 basis points higher than their German peers, and 280 basis points higher than Japan's. This means that markets expect a decline in the value of the dollar by more than 25% against its main rivals over the next decade.

If the dollar's decline in this magnitude is not expected, investors would prefer dollar assets to foreign assets due to interest rate differentials. It may be possible to explain some, but perhaps less than half, the weakness of the dollar through inflation in the United States, which is higher than expected. Real interest rates indicate expectations of continued decline in real value.

Given the movements in interest rates over the past year, along with the dollar's decline, it is reasonable to estimate that the ten-year outlook for the dollar-euro interest rates has probably fallen by 15%. Information on real returns indicates that much of this move reflects the expected declines in real exchange rates.

Interest rates are relative prices, and to understand the volatility of the dollar, one has to look at what happened in the United States as well as in other countries. Improvements in the US economic outlook were lower than in Europe and a number of other countries. To the extent that the weakness of the dollar reflects a disproportionate improvement abroad, it undermines allegations that US policy has been the cause of recent strong performance, as President Donald Trump is not the president of the world.

However, this is only a partial interpretation. If it is the main reason, one can expect to see rates in other countries rise more than in the US, as they see greater increases in demand for investment funds. This did not happen for the most part. For example, both real and nominal interest rates in the United States have risen relative to European rates. In other words, expected future exchange rates have fallen more than current rates. The weakness of the dollar was also widespread against Canada and Mexico, which had no surprises in growth.

Rising interest rates and currency weakness are pushing US assets to sell at low prices to persuade foreigners to hold them or urge Americans not to invest in foreign assets. This pattern is relatively uncommon in the United States, though it happened during the Carter administration, before Paul Volcker was appointed chairman of the Federal Reserve and during the Clinton administration before Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin called the "strong dollar" policy. This is a common policy in emerging markets, reflecting concern about the country's policy framework.

I fear that this pattern may emerge in the United States. President Donald Trump and his treasury secretary, Stephen Menuchin, show their indifference in the strong currency. Washington is consciously pushing the budget deficit up in the full employment economy. Maintaining the confidence of global markets is much easier than recovering them. Currency markets are signaling that the United States is not on the right track. The time has come for the United States to strengthen strong foundations for a strong dollar and a healthy economy.

* Treasury Secretary at the Trump Department and former President of Harvard University

«Washington Post and Bloomberg News Service» link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 Empty Re: "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:46 pm

IMO you have nothing, but then that is the way it always is isn't it? The blind mice continue to lead the blind, all the while getting instructions from the cat.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 2805820865   "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 2805820865   "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 2805820865   "Internationally Tradeable Currency" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/9/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum