Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/9/18

3 posters

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/9/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:28 am

(Notes by Adept1) 

TNT Call 9-March-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY LINK

RayRen:
Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Fantabulous Friday, March 9, 2018, with yours truly RayRat98 here, along with…

Tony: Goood morning, TNT!

RayRen: We sent up some update information yesterday:

• Iraqi TV continues to broadcast that lower denominations are part of the monetary reform and should be in full distribution in the coming weeks. 
  • All salaries are to be paid within ten days – (just not sure at which rate yet). 
  • We are still awaiting an update from the person that was scheduled to exchange on Wednesday.

This morning I mentioned that Erbil and Baghdad have reached agreement; that was also on Iraqi television.

Tony: ON the television, Baghdad said that lower denominations are active ‘in the coming weeks’, and Erbil/Kurdistan said the same ‘in the coming days’. Kurdistan always has the information before Baghdad. The news articles say ‘coming weeks’; we’ll see which one is true. Thye voted on the Budget – re-voted, passed it again without Kurdistan – then bumped it up and agreed to pay the Peshmurga. Abadi said there were some errors; Kurdistan said it was still unfair to vote on it without them. However, they were willing to let it go rather than fighting it further in Parliament. The Budget is done and over with, and we should probably see it in the Gazette this weekend. Abadi and the three presidents have all signed off on it.

As far as them getting paid, our guy in Kurdistan has told us to watch what happens on Saturday and Sunday. They should be getting paid this weekend; they are behind and pushing everyone to get caught up.

As for the person exchanging, he was called to Reno as quickly as possible only to wait all day and find they had been made an appointment for next week.   Judge's email/phone:  ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov  913-735-2340  DA's email/phone:  Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov   913-551-6730 That’s it.

With all that going on, this morning I got phone calls of something going on in Reno. I made some calls, and they are saying ‘something’ is happening, but they don’t know what it is. Today, as far as the banks go, they are still on pins and needles. They were told yesterday that it would go live after 8pm last night. Well, 8pm came and went, and I guess we are still ‘after 8pm last night’, but that is what they were gearing up for. The NDA and 800 numbers were also supposed to come out last night, and neither one happened yet either. On Fridays we usually get more information after our call. We are expecting something to happen over the weekend or on Monday. Ray will send out an update if he can, in the forum and over Twitter.

As far as Baghdad is concerned, the Budget is done. Banks are ready to go, moving people around for exchanges. The US Treasury has authorized the banks to go; at one time, the banks wouldn’t go when the UST told them to, and now they are asking for permission and they were told to wait (a week or so ago). Now everyone seems to be on the same page, the US operational rates will come out next week, the system is complete and tested, and everyone is ready to go forward.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Once the rates for the exotic currencies we hold are public on Forex, do we have to exchange them at the exchange centers, or could we trade them with other private sellers of real estate, art, autos, minerals or crypto currencies?
A: You want to give them away for a purchase, tranactions or swap? Yes, you can always do that – I don’t see why not. I know that Sotheby’s had it on their site, pricing their properities in dinar as well as dollars or euros. I know someone who was buying a car, and the agent was willing to hold his currency as collateral.

Q: Is there a year and series for the dinar, like for the Zim; if so, where do I find that on my dinar?
A: I don’t recall a series, so long as it’s after Saddam. I don’t know.

Q: Tony, you had said it wasn’t Iraq holding things up, but rather it was the US because of what the banks forgot to think of with regard to how much they could take in a day. I saw on MSNBC trailer that a bill was passed undoing particular banking regulations from the Dodd Frank Act. Could this possibly be hopeful news?
Tony: What’s hopeful news is their moving a quarter billion to the banking system to help with exchanges. Anything to do with Dodd-Frank was about changing the banking rules so that banks couldn’t gamble with your money. They restricted the banks as to how much money they could hold or gamble with, all to protect the citizens. Trump removed all those protections, so that banks could gamble more with your money.

Q: Some of us “have” or rather “had” reserves with Sterling Currency Group and I’m thinking it IS important to disclose those reserves when we call, even if we never see them. What are your thoughts on this?
A: I wouldn’t disclose that, because it’s 99% probable you will never see them. They are frozen and wrapped up in a court case, and they will count against me if I want to get the contract rates, so what would be the point?

Q: Has the Treasury Committee that wasn’t going to have any more meetings been called back to deal with any other issues?
A: I don’t know anything about any meetings; I do know they told us yesterday’s information, and when we asked today, they said it was supposed to happen yesterday.

Q: My contact with the Admirals’ Group has stopped communicating. Have you heard anything from Bob?
A: I already said that I made some calls about this, and they said it was live in Reno today – but how can it be live there and not in the rest of the country? That doesn’t make sense. However, I went to the banker, and he seems to think something is going on there.

Q: If you call the 800 number when the rate is up, will you get that rate when you go in, or do you have to take the rate that is current that day?
A: That’s the rate they are going to offer you, what is current the day of your appointment.

Q: They have been getting the new rate on their cards since the end of December. In your tweet you have ” All salaries are to be paid within ten days – (just not sure at which rate yet)” what rate and form of payment are you referring to?
A: They said “all money that is owed is to be paid in ten days, going back to the first of the year.” We know they had $3.71 on their cards in December, and it has gone up since then. Kurdistan has different rates on their cards, but have not been paid. They are telling us something is happening this weekend, and I imagine that the rate will be at least $3.71. By Monday we should know.

Q: Tony mentioned a few times that Canadians will get more money when they exchange than the US. Can he elaborate on that?
A: The Canadian dollars is worth more than the US dollar, so they will get more money.

Questions from live callers

425 caller: I have a project I would like to discuss with you?

Tony: Send me an email. Or give Ray your number and I will call you.

Caller:
Those in the committee meetings – will they be held to the same values and caps that we will? Can they even hold Iraqi dinar? I hope they will reconsider the Zim caps, as otherwise many humanitarian projects will be disrupted or disappointed.

Tony: I agree with you. Their answer is that Yes, they are being held to the same standards you are. The real answer is NO, these are YOUR rules, not their rules. We know that some people have already exchanged without the same rules we have. They hae exchanged without limits, at higher rates, with higher amounts. That’s life. The 1% has always had privileges, and we will soon be in that 1% and have the same level of benefits and privileges. That’s just how it works.

Caller: Will we be able to participate in future currency deals?

Tony: You will have to have assets of ten million dollars or more.

951 caller: About the Zim, I thought that the cap is not set in concrete. Is the upper limit still ten x 100 T notes (or equivalent)?

Tony: So far as I know, that is still the case. In Reno, they told him he could ONLY bring the 100 T notes, not other denominations. In most cases, they will let you do ONE first and spread the others out.

Caller:
What is the latest on the dong?

Tony: In my opinion, it will be 47 cents. When the rumor came out of $1.97, the people on the committee said it would more likely be $1.47. But if it is a minimum of 47 cents, and it does come out at 1.47, you just have three times as much.

512 caller: If I remember correctly, there was talk about the effect on the US dollar; DC seemed confident that the drop in value would be no more than 2-6%. Yet some of the gurus are suggesting that the dollar will drop in value by 50%. Have you heard that? It could just be alarmist; what do you think?

Tony: You heard that on the news? On the internet news? The whole GCR is to create a new playing field between countries. It will drop, but you probably won’t even notice it – it certainly won’t drop by 50%. That is just crazy talk.

Caller: Anything else on the NDA?

RayRen: I have the NDA but not permission to release it. It’s twelve pages, and half are definitions and signature pages. It was written in a simple way so that everyone can understand it. The signature pages include people you want to exclude, with an affidavit for those you are not in contact with and don’t want to sign the NDA. Years ago, the NDA would have to be signed by your immediate family and your professional team. We’ll have to look at before we can say more. I don’t think you’ll have to send it round to everyone in your family, because you are going in to exchange on that day, at that rate. If people in your immediate family don’t want to sign the NDA, you put that person’s name in the affidavit space, I think.

TX caller: Will something be given to us regarding tax being paid?

Tony: We have answered that question many times. We have been told that this is a non-taxable event due to a treaty that is classified so we can’t look at it! The bank people all know this, so you can tell your account and tax professional that. It’s not taxable income, so you don’t list this on your tax return. Ask the wealth manager, and when it comes time to do your taxes, ask your CPA or tax preparer to call the WM to confirm.

386 caller: the NDA is to keep us from disclosing what we get, right?

Tony: I don’t know because I haven’t read it yet. IN the past, it was supposed to keep your from telling anyone your rate for 90 days. Now that it’s for ten years, it might contain all sorts of things like my long NDA. Now, if you signed a contract, they know the contract rate for the dinar, but they will not know the other rates you received. The contract rate is based on how many dinar you have, and if you don’t receive the higher rates you expect, you might get upset – or if someone else does and you don’t.

404 caller: At one time it seemed that people were getting money from the prosperity programs and such, but that would only be if the currency were asset-backed. Today I heard trump authorized Leo Wanta to receive four trillion dollars. Do you think that our currency is now asset-backed, if Wanta is finally being reimbursed?

Tony: In June of 2017, and September 2017, the Treasury Secretary announced that the US is now Basel III compliant. Everyone involved in the GCR had to be compliant in order for this to go. That is the new way of valuing currency – no longer fiat currency, but backed by gold, silver, and other assets. If someone is telling you that we still have to be asset-backed, they were not paying attention. If trump is moving four trillion to Wanta, where is he getting from? Because they cannot just print more money any more. As for the prosperity packages, no one is being paid cash because they cannot until the GCR goes. IN the last administration, they did start paying off people’s mortgages. The PPs were supposed to be checks for one million dollars each, and I don’t know anyone who has received such a check yet. So, in my humble opinion, those asking about the US currency being asset-backed are full of shoot. They are taking a little bit of truth and mixing it up with a lot of nonsense.

There are a lot of things happening around the GCR – bonds that are supposed to go, the crazy stuff about buying a 100 million bond by putting in $1,000, nonsense like that. There have been many, many scams in the last ten years, nor about the various groups. A lot of them are pie in the sky, and the authorities will go after them once the RV goes.

CA caller: If you have given your Zim into a church group, will everyone in that group have to sign the NDA?

Tony: Ask the 800 number person and/or the exchange banker. They will not be sending us the NDA or the 800 numbers until this is ready to pop.

316 caller: WF says they have no banks or affiliates in my state.

Tony: Do you have Bank of America in your state? In that case, you’ll probably go there.

910 caller: If I have more than ten 100T notes, do I have to tell them the exact number or just say “I have more than ten”? Also, I told my adult children about Zim, and I ordered it for them. I have gifting letters all ready – is it better to give them as gifts, or just tell the bank I ordered it in their names?

Tony: Gifting letters are the simpler way, but I don’t see either way being an issue. As for your Zim total, you are supposed to tell them ALL your totals on ALL your currencies, so that they can send you to the right location that is able to deal with your total holdings. I would keep all of mine until I know the rules of the game. Giving Zim notes as gifts might be part of Plan B. We should have more information/suggestions after the event.

865/404: Today you mentioned several people with appointments – are they in groups? Or are they down to individuals.

Tony: The person I mentioned earlier is in a group, but I do know an individual who has an appointment this afternoon. I know they want this to be done before the Iraqi holiday that comes on 21. March (i.e., Eid Norooz, which is the Persian New Year).

RayRen: Most people will not even hit the billion-dollar limit. You don’t have to exchange all your currencies; you need to think outside the box here.

Closing Statement (Sunny)

Tony: Guys, hmm, supposed to be getting started yesterday after 8 pm. It didn’t happen. We don’t know why it didn’t happen yet. Supposed to get the 800’s and NDA last night. Don’t know when it will be rescheduled.

We are right on the verge of this thing, sooner or later. 800 #’s we probably won’t get more than a couple of hours before they want us to put them out. They are out. The regional managers in each region have them. They should probably go to their branches and out to us at the same time.

Everything in Iraq is done, done, DONE! Saying lower denom’s in a couple of days in Kurdistan; Baghdad saying in a couple of weeks. Still running on TV.

Paying people Saturday and Sunday. We’ll try to find out the new rates. Hopefully Monday morning we are in the banks or spending money. Enjoy your weekend. I’m going to enjoy mine.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/9/18

Post by MidnightRider Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:59 am

Ssmith wrote:(Notes by Adept1) 

TNT Call 9-March-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY LINK

RayRen:
Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Fantabulous Friday, March 9, 2018, with yours truly RayRat98 here, along with…

Tony: Goood morning, TNT!

RayRen: We sent up some update information yesterday:

• Iraqi TV continues to broadcast that lower denominations are part of the monetary reform and should be in full distribution in the coming weeks. 
  • All salaries are to be paid within ten days – (just not sure at which rate yet). 
  • We are still awaiting an update from the person that was scheduled to exchange on Wednesday.

This morning I mentioned that Erbil and Baghdad have reached agreement; that was also on Iraqi television.

Tony: ON the television, Baghdad said that lower denominations are active ‘in the coming weeks’, and Erbil/Kurdistan said the same ‘in the coming days’. Kurdistan always has the information before Baghdad. The news articles say ‘coming weeks’; we’ll see which one is true. Thye voted on the Budget – re-voted, passed it again without Kurdistan – then bumped it up and agreed to pay the Peshmurga. Abadi said there were some errors; Kurdistan said it was still unfair to vote on it without them. However, they were willing to let it go rather than fighting it further in Parliament. The Budget is done and over with, and we should probably see it in the Gazette this weekend. Abadi and the three presidents have all signed off on it.

As far as them getting paid, our guy in Kurdistan has told us to watch what happens on Saturday and Sunday. They should be getting paid this weekend; they are behind and pushing everyone to get caught up.

As for the person exchanging, he was called to Reno as quickly as possible only to wait all day and find they had been made an appointment for next week.   Judge's email/phone:  ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov  913-735-2340  DA's email/phone:  Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov   913-551-6730 That’s it.

With all that going on, this morning I got phone calls of something going on in Reno. I made some calls, and they are saying ‘something’ is happening, but they don’t know what it is. Today, as far as the banks go, they are still on pins and needles. They were told yesterday that it would go live after 8pm last night. Well, 8pm came and went, and I guess we are still ‘after 8pm last night’, but that is what they were gearing up for. The NDA and 800 numbers were also supposed to come out last night, and neither one happened yet either. On Fridays we usually get more information after our call. We are expecting something to happen over the weekend or on Monday. Ray will send out an update if he can, in the forum and over Twitter.

As far as Baghdad is concerned, the Budget is done. Banks are ready to go, moving people around for exchanges. The US Treasury has authorized the banks to go; at one time, the banks wouldn’t go when the UST told them to, and now they are asking for permission and they were told to wait (a week or so ago). Now everyone seems to be on the same page, the US operational rates will come out next week, the system is complete and tested, and everyone is ready to go forward.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Once the rates for the exotic currencies we hold are public on Forex, do we have to exchange them at the exchange centers, or could we trade them with other private sellers of real estate, art, autos, minerals or crypto currencies?
A: You want to give them away for a purchase, tranactions or swap? Yes, you can always do that – I don’t see why not. I know that Sotheby’s had it on their site, pricing their properities in dinar as well as dollars or euros. I know someone who was buying a car, and the agent was willing to hold his currency as collateral.

Q: Is there a year and series for the dinar, like for the Zim; if so, where do I find that on my dinar?
A: I don’t recall a series, so long as it’s after Saddam. I don’t know.

Q: Tony, you had said it wasn’t Iraq holding things up, but rather it was the US because of what the banks forgot to think of with regard to how much they could take in a day. I saw on MSNBC trailer that a bill was passed undoing particular banking regulations from the Dodd Frank Act. Could this possibly be hopeful news?
Tony: What’s hopeful news is their moving a quarter billion to the banking system to help with exchanges. Anything to do with Dodd-Frank was about changing the banking rules so that banks couldn’t gamble with your money. They restricted the banks as to how much money they could hold or gamble with, all to protect the citizens. Trump removed all those protections, so that banks could gamble more with your money.

Q: Some of us “have” or rather “had” reserves with Sterling Currency Group and I’m thinking it IS important to disclose those reserves when we call, even if we never see them. What are your thoughts on this?
A: I wouldn’t disclose that, because it’s 99% probable you will never see them. They are frozen and wrapped up in a court case, and they will count against me if I want to get the contract rates, so what would be the point?

Q: Has the Treasury Committee that wasn’t going to have any more meetings been called back to deal with any other issues?
A: I don’t know anything about any meetings; I do know they told us yesterday’s information, and when we asked today, they said it was supposed to happen yesterday.

Q: My contact with the Admirals’ Group has stopped communicating. Have you heard anything from Bob?
A: I already said that I made some calls about this, and they said it was live in Reno today – but how can it be live there and not in the rest of the country? That doesn’t make sense. However, I went to the banker, and he seems to think something is going on there.

Q: If you call the 800 number when the rate is up, will you get that rate when you go in, or do you have to take the rate that is current that day?
A: That’s the rate they are going to offer you, what is current the day of your appointment.

Q: They have been getting the new rate on their cards since the end of December. In your tweet you have ” All salaries are to be paid within ten days – (just not sure at which rate yet)” what rate and form of payment are you referring to?
A: They said “all money that is owed is to be paid in ten days, going back to the first of the year.” We know they had $3.71 on their cards in December, and it has gone up since then. Kurdistan has different rates on their cards, but have not been paid. They are telling us something is happening this weekend, and I imagine that the rate will be at least $3.71. By Monday we should know.

Q: Tony mentioned a few times that Canadians will get more money when they exchange than the US. Can he elaborate on that?
A: The Canadian dollars is worth more than the US dollar, so they will get more money.

Questions from live callers

425 caller: I have a project I would like to discuss with you?

Tony: Send me an email. Or give Ray your number and I will call you.

Caller:
Those in the committee meetings – will they be held to the same values and caps that we will? Can they even hold Iraqi dinar? I hope they will reconsider the Zim caps, as otherwise many humanitarian projects will be disrupted or disappointed.

Tony: I agree with you. Their answer is that Yes, they are being held to the same standards you are. The real answer is NO, these are YOUR rules, not their rules. We know that some people have already exchanged without the same rules we have. They hae exchanged without limits, at higher rates, with higher amounts. That’s life. The 1% has always had privileges, and we will soon be in that 1% and have the same level of benefits and privileges. That’s just how it works.

Caller: Will we be able to participate in future currency deals?

Tony: You will have to have assets of ten million dollars or more.

951 caller: About the Zim, I thought that the cap is not set in concrete. Is the upper limit still ten x 100 T notes (or equivalent)?

Tony: So far as I know, that is still the case. In Reno, they told him he could ONLY bring the 100 T notes, not other denominations. In most cases, they will let you do ONE first and spread the others out.

Caller:
What is the latest on the dong?

Tony: In my opinion, it will be 47 cents. When the rumor came out of $1.97, the people on the committee said it would more likely be $1.47. But if it is a minimum of 47 cents, and it does come out at 1.47, you just have three times as much.

512 caller: If I remember correctly, there was talk about the effect on the US dollar; DC seemed confident that the drop in value would be no more than 2-6%. Yet some of the gurus are suggesting that the dollar will drop in value by 50%. Have you heard that? It could just be alarmist; what do you think?

Tony: You heard that on the news? On the internet news? The whole GCR is to create a new playing field between countries. It will drop, but you probably won’t even notice it – it certainly won’t drop by 50%. That is just crazy talk.

Caller: Anything else on the NDA?

RayRen: I have the NDA but not permission to release it. It’s twelve pages, and half are definitions and signature pages. It was written in a simple way so that everyone can understand it. The signature pages include people you want to exclude, with an affidavit for those you are not in contact with and don’t want to sign the NDA. Years ago, the NDA would have to be signed by your immediate family and your professional team. We’ll have to look at before we can say more. I don’t think you’ll have to send it round to everyone in your family, because you are going in to exchange on that day, at that rate. If people in your immediate family don’t want to sign the NDA, you put that person’s name in the affidavit space, I think.

TX caller: Will something be given to us regarding tax being paid?

Tony: We have answered that question many times. We have been told that this is a non-taxable event due to a treaty that is classified so we can’t look at it! The bank people all know this, so you can tell your account and tax professional that. It’s not taxable income, so you don’t list this on your tax return. Ask the wealth manager, and when it comes time to do your taxes, ask your CPA or tax preparer to call the WM to confirm.

386 caller: the NDA is to keep us from disclosing what we get, right?

Tony: I don’t know because I haven’t read it yet. IN the past, it was supposed to keep your from telling anyone your rate for 90 days. Now that it’s for ten years, it might contain all sorts of things like my long NDA. Now, if you signed a contract, they know the contract rate for the dinar, but they will not know the other rates you received. The contract rate is based on how many dinar you have, and if you don’t receive the higher rates you expect, you might get upset – or if someone else does and you don’t.

404 caller: At one time it seemed that people were getting money from the prosperity programs and such, but that would only be if the currency were asset-backed. Today I heard trump authorized Leo Wanta to receive four trillion dollars. Do you think that our currency is now asset-backed, if Wanta is finally being reimbursed?

Tony: In June of 2017, and September 2017, the Treasury Secretary announced that the US is now Basel III compliant. Everyone involved in the GCR had to be compliant in order for this to go. That is the new way of valuing currency – no longer fiat currency, but backed by gold, silver, and other assets. If someone is telling you that we still have to be asset-backed, they were not paying attention. If trump is moving four trillion to Wanta, where is he getting from? Because they cannot just print more money any more. As for the prosperity packages, no one is being paid cash because they cannot until the GCR goes. IN the last administration, they did start paying off people’s mortgages. The PPs were supposed to be checks for one million dollars each, and I don’t know anyone who has received such a check yet. So, in my humble opinion, those asking about the US currency being asset-backed are full of shoot. They are taking a little bit of truth and mixing it up with a lot of nonsense.

There are a lot of things happening around the GCR – bonds that are supposed to go, the crazy stuff about buying a 100 million bond by putting in $1,000, nonsense like that. There have been many, many scams in the last ten years, nor about the various groups. A lot of them are pie in the sky, and the authorities will go after them once the RV goes.

CA caller: If you have given your Zim into a church group, will everyone in that group have to sign the NDA?

Tony: Ask the 800 number person and/or the exchange banker. They will not be sending us the NDA or the 800 numbers until this is ready to pop.

316 caller: WF says they have no banks or affiliates in my state.

Tony: Do you have Bank of America in your state? In that case, you’ll probably go there.

910 caller: If I have more than ten 100T notes, do I have to tell them the exact number or just say “I have more than ten”? Also, I told my adult children about Zim, and I ordered it for them. I have gifting letters all ready – is it better to give them as gifts, or just tell the bank I ordered it in their names?

Tony: Gifting letters are the simpler way, but I don’t see either way being an issue. As for your Zim total, you are supposed to tell them ALL your totals on ALL your currencies, so that they can send you to the right location that is able to deal with your total holdings. I would keep all of mine until I know the rules of the game. Giving Zim notes as gifts might be part of Plan B. We should have more information/suggestions after the event.

865/404: Today you mentioned several people with appointments – are they in groups? Or are they down to individuals.

Tony: The person I mentioned earlier is in a group, but I do know an individual who has an appointment this afternoon. I know they want this to be done before the Iraqi holiday that comes on 21. March (i.e., Eid Norooz, which is the Persian New Year).

RayRen: Most people will not even hit the billion-dollar limit. You don’t have to exchange all your currencies; you need to think outside the box here.

Closing Statement (Sunny)

Tony: Guys, hmm, supposed to be getting started yesterday after 8 pm. It didn’t happen. We don’t know why it didn’t happen yet. Supposed to get the 800’s and NDA last night. Don’t know when it will be rescheduled.

We are right on the verge of this thing, sooner or later. 800 #’s we probably won’t get more than a couple of hours before they want us to put them out. They are out. The regional managers in each region have them. They should probably go to their branches and out to us at the same time.

Everything in Iraq is done, done, DONE! Saying lower denom’s in a couple of days in Kurdistan; Baghdad saying in a couple of weeks. Still running on TV.

Paying people Saturday and Sunday. We’ll try to find out the new rates. Hopefully Monday morning we are in the banks or spending money. Enjoy your weekend. I’m going to enjoy mine.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

Seems the BOYZ got a little confused when scripting this call.  RR has the NDA and tony knows nothing about it.    RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 1656125192
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/9/18

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:54 pm

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 Beware10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/9/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum