Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/8/18

3 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/8/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:20 am

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call Tonight. This is one of these things that has been a relatively quiet day for information even though we were getting really some good things yesterday pointing to a start today. I really didn’t think we would have to do a call tonight. I really felt every indication we were getting was pointing towards a Go time today. We understood the rates around the globe all these currencies were being reconciled and would be complete by just before noon today. I haven’t been able to confirm whether that happened. Whether these rates of currencies around the world were truly reconciled or not, I still haven’t found out. I probably will find out an hour after the call tonight, but I don’t have that information to tell you if it happened or not. It supposed to happen today. I haven’t go with I do not know for sure whether that has happened.

Bruce: I do know Iraq is planning on to do some type of celebration day. A national holiday is coming up Sunday in Kurdistan. I know the lower denominations are out since last Saturday. They have been using lower denominations and getting instructions on Iraqi TV on how to use them, the meaning and value of them. Basically what we don’t know yet is the actual rate for the dinar visible, is it out yet. My whole theory is the rate won’t be shown international until we get started. I am afraid I have to take that position. There is no reason for them to have that rate out, exposed to the internationally community. I know the Middle East know what it is. Our traders see what it is. I heard what it is and how it is moving up and all that good stuff, but the truth is we do not know if it is visible yet. I would have heard if it was publically visible today. Is that something we have to wait on? Not so sure we have to wait on it. I am thinking the timing for that to be revealed may coincide with our start here.

Bruce: We have heard things with exchanges being done in the Philippians for the Philippians peso to the USD with a rate that is much higher revaluation for the Philippians Peso. It is a currency I looked at and thinking maybe that is one currency that would make a move. I think it has from what I am hearing by the word we have on some exchanges that have been done shows yes. It is one that needs to be on the playing field around the world. I am waiting to see whether or not all the currencies around the world have reconciled or not. Then we should be there. We don’t know for sure if these currencies have made it to the Forex yet in their higher revalued states. I wish I had that for you tonight. I wish I had it. I just don’t.

Bruce: We are hearing some information out West indicating that some paymasters are starting to pay out. We are hearing some things about Farm Claims either going out or about to get started. We are hearing exchanges are just about ready to start. I heard even this afternoon timing makes it a go even for tonight. I am not calling it. Please do not misunderstand me. It is just the information we got was giving us the impression we could get started here pretty quickly. Beyond that there is not a whole lot else. We are there. We just need to get started. We need the toll free number comes out so I can get that out and everybody gets their appointment set.

Bruce: Optimal timing. Is there going to be some type of smoke screen? Is some type of event going to take place, a positive event, to act as a smoke screen for us to get started?

The staffing is right where it needs to be at the Redemption Centers. Security is being increased for the Redemption Centers. I tell you this. We did learn how we talked about setting our appointments for exchanging and redeeming of the Zim. The appointment times they are allowing an hour and 45 minutes between each appointment start time. I thought it be an hour to hour 10 minutes the most. I am still saying that. They are giving themselves a half hour or more to settle all the paper work and information and get everything ready between exchanges. Say you are finishing up in an hour and 10 minute, well now they have 35 minutes until the next appointment. Appointments will be set an hour and 45 minutes apart. At least at the Redemption Centers they will be. I can’t speak to the non Zim centers and tell you whether it will be any different or not. They may not be any different. They may be absolutely the same.

Bruce: I believe there is a level of readiness. I know there was a lot of activity yesterday with some of the top management of our lead bank with their Redemption Center operatives to discuss the timing. They had a question and answer situation helping everybody to answer last minute questions. It was a short call and it was very effective. Then we know there were some meetings that followed that out west. Our indication was very positive actually for today. Maybe we will see what happenstonight. I am excited about where we are. I just wish we could be a little more definitive and bring you more information, but that is what we have right now. Sometimes it is good when things are quiet. Sometimes even though you want more information and better idea of timing, you just don’t get it. The reason is a lot of places are blacked out and quiet and there is no communication. That is where we are finding ourselves now. We are sort of in that space. I am asking everybody to stay positive and stay in faith for the continuation of this and the grand finale. We are at the point now where we are expecting no more delays.

Bruce: With that being said, I say we should hang on for the very final end of this ride, because I do believe we will see this thing in short order. I can’t tell you when even though I have been told various times and days. So far we just have to let it play out. That is the Intel for tonight. Thank everybody for listening tonight. I am going to thank my team. Thank you Bob, Sue, Pastor Steven and all you listeners on the Big Call for your faithfulness and realize we are all on this together, and we are expecting a very positive result.

Bruce: One thing I want to talk about. We talked about humanitarian projects. There is no fixed percentage for you to do at the time of your redemption in terms how much I am going to use for humanitarian projects and how much I am going to use for personal. Where a lot of us talked about using 95%, 98% for humanitarian projects even though that is highly regarded, realistically the people involved with these exchanges and redemptions are indicating they really don’t want us to go over 70% for humanitarian. Stay in that 70/30, 80/20 range. Anything above that they think is unrealistic. Maybe it is. Maybe it is hard to use 80% or 90% of all the Zim in the structure payout to use toward humanitarian projects.

Bruce: So everybody maybe should rethink their percentage and get into that to 70/30 mode. You can choose whatever you want. What I am hearing they are saying 70/30 should be the maximum. To me that doesn’t sound quite right, but I am going with what they are expecting for us and what they are suggesting for us. Let’s do this. Let’s just say everybody pray about it. Think about it what you want it to be. I am changing my percentages. I was going to be in the 95%, 98% range for humanitarian. Now I am going to back it down. We still have plenty of money for we want to do for whatever we plan to do. Don’t worry about that. Just we will have a little bit more designated as personal. That money still needs to be invested. I hope the banks will still work with us on that amount even though it is not in the structure payout. Keep that in mind. Revisit it. Take a look. With 5000 or 6000 more people doing humanitarian projects, they are believing there is too much money for all these projects. It will be too much. I say okay we will take look at it, and revisit it.

Bruce: You know I would love to have 5000 or more people doing Rebuild America with us. That is rebuilding cities, towns, and communities all across this country in every state. We can do a really good job with that and with our Veteran Retreat Network for our veterans. I talked about that in the past. It is nothing new. Just keep that in mind. I wanted to tell you that new information dealing with percentages. Remember there is no fixed percentage. This isn’t something that was a group thing. Some of the groups had fixed percentages, 75/25. That type of arrangement and others had other percentages. We choose what it is we want to do. You will be fine. Just keep that information in mind.

Bruce: We look forward to seeing you unless we don’t see you in terms of the next month or so. We will continue to do calls until the blessing arrives. Once the blessing arrives, we will take a month or so off. We will keep in touch with you. Stay up with your emails. Those who haven’t registered yet, the new site is where you register on. Our new website is: bigcalluniverse.com. Just go on that and put your email and register that way. There are instructions on the landing page to see how to do that. It is very simple. We appreciate everybody so much. Appreciate the team. Thank you everybody. All have a good night. Good night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/8/18

Post by Scotchie Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:38 pm

No such thing as "redemption centers".  Everything Bruce says is fantasy.  Come back next year for the new installments.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/8/18

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:37 pm

NO it's not a fantasy, it's a lie, plain and simple ... a fantasy is a dream or an entertaining tale, a lie is an untruth told with intent, usually to deceive or as in his case to defraud.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/8/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum