Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN's very own Tedious Ted takes time to bash other dinarians while thanking God for his Blessings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: WSOMN's very own Tedious Ted takes time to bash other dinarians while thanking God for his Blessings   Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:17 am

Ted1016 wrote 

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, I personally want to express my gratitude for being allowed to make my early morning post during a time of such low traffic. My time here has given me the chance to read many different points of view, listen to some wonderful and sad stories as well not to mention the beautiful music that is posted from time to time.

Dear Lord God Almighty, watch over our members as they struggle to keep their confidence up in the pending blessings. Sure, there have been a number of disagreements along the way between members and we also now there are those among us who take information from out Chat to other places where the evil one sends some of his minions or to poke fun in hope of causing some to doubt.

Rest easy my friends in my relatively short period of time with the members of our group, I have learned much but more importantly managed to keep my faith despite of the occasional slanderous or sly remark made by members who managed read more into my post than was my intention. When this board ultimately is dismantled, all of you will be remembered in my personal nightly prayer. 

“Our Destiny Awaits”.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's very own Tedious Ted takes time to bash other dinarians while thanking God for his Blessings   Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:18 am

What a self-righteous prig

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's very own Tedious Ted takes time to bash other dinarians while thanking God for his Blessings   Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:56 am

ayestu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's very own Tedious Ted takes time to bash other dinarians while thanking God for his Blessings   Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:36 am

@Ponee wrote:
What a self-righteous prig

I completely agree Ponee. I personally find Tedious Ted one of the most obnoxious denizens of Dinarland. He may not be an out-and-out liar like the gurus, but his posts drip with sentimental "sincerity" and a false humility. His "prayers" are nothing but sanctimonious preaching to his audience - who continue to lap it up.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's very own Tedious Ted takes time to bash other dinarians while thanking God for his Blessings   Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:09 pm

You said it so much better than I did Ethel Biscuit !!! LOL!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's very own Tedious Ted takes time to bash other dinarians while thanking God for his Blessings   Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:52 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's very own Tedious Ted takes time to bash other dinarians while thanking God for his Blessings   Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:14 pm

i CAN NOT BELIEVE FOR THE LIFE OF ME HE IS STILL AROUND???? question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's very own Tedious Ted takes time to bash other dinarians while thanking God for his Blessings   Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:35 am

@GypZ wrote:
i CAN NOT BELIEVE FOR THE LIFE OF ME HE IS STILL AROUND???? question

No one really responds to him anymore.  He is just an island on the forum. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN's very own Tedious Ted takes time to bash other dinarians while thanking God for his Blessings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: