Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 3/6.18

3 posters

Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 Empty WSOMN Tuesday Drama 3/6.18

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:09 pm

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, we have been on a long ride and the wait time, at times was almost unbearable but we have held onto our faith in You and disregarded those who have attempted to pull us away from our goals. For that we will be eternally grateful for Your consideration over a group that is soon to be nothing but a forgotten memory. Walk with us a while and speak the words of our ancestors.

Dear Lord God Almighty, watch over our members in their slumber and give us all a peaceful rest in preparation for the unknown time or date of the end of our journey through this process. During the interim we ask for healing a strengthening of our human spirit during these hard times. We thank You Lord for all that you have done for us.

The rumors still flood the Internet with predictions that read out from any minute to sometime between now and April. Like I said “rumors” and that is because the people who do know are not hurting and can afford to shell out there funds to any and all who will help them discourage all of us “common people” who not unlike the Cabal bought more currency than they will ever use. “Our Destiny Awaits”

adminbill
IF YOU ARE LISTENING TO TNT AND FRANK THEM I ASSUME THAT YOU ARE DISCUSSING THE RV AND COMPLETELY DISREGARDING THE "GCR"

lostnq8ÿ
AB based on your contacts and thoughts, do you think the Iraq RI is being used as a smoke screen to cover the GCR

CarolinaGirl
Well, shouldn?t the GCR and the RV happen at the same time? I dont listen to Frank or TNT. I may read some of their notes. But I try to read everything.

adminbill
LOST - I BELIEVE THAT TNT AND FRANK ARE COMPLETELY FOCUS ON A COUNTRY THAT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE THE BACKBONE OF THE GCR.

CarolinaGirl
You may be right there AB. But at the same time in order to be a part of the GCR they need to be able to come to the table with a strong currency.

adminbill
PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT THE ORIGINAL DISCUSSIONS OF 10+ YEARS AGO WAS THAT IRAQ'S CURRENCY WAS TO BE RESURRECTED FROM THE INTENTIONAL DEVALUATION OF THE DINAR TO "PAY FOR THE GULF WAR" AS PROMISED BY THE BUSH'S. REMEMBER?

adminbill
THIS WAS A MAJOR TOPIC OF DISCUSSION BACK IN THE DAYS.

CarolinaGirl
A lot of water has run under the bridge.

CarolinaGirl
Yes, I remember.

adminbill
NOT WATER CG. RATHER A DETOUR FOR THE BETTER.

THEN WHAT HAPPENED? ABOUT 4-5 YEARS AGO ALL OF THE SUDDEN THE GLOBAL RESET WAS BROUGHT INTO THE DISCUSSION. THERE IS NO WAY IRAQ COULD SUPPORT THAT AS WELL AS ALL OF THE MASSIVE HUMANITARIAN PROJCTS THAT WERE BEING DISCUSSED.

lostnq8ÿ
in 2004 when i first bought my deener in the ME, reinstatelment was imminent - now 14 years later we still wait for the new GCR

adminbill
I HAVE HAD MANY DISCUSSIONS OVER THIS TOPIC OVER THE YEARS.

CarolinaGirl
I guess I need to go back and read the thousands of notes I have. Yes you have AB. But my mind is not functioning for some reason this morning. I feel foggy. When we got in to this, I didn?t even have an ipad.

adminbill
IN ORDER TO SUPPORT THE RE-EVALUATION (OR DE-VALUATION) OF WORLD ECONOMIES THERE MUST BE A MECHANISM SITTING IN THE BACKGROUND READY TO GO SUPPORT THIS MASSIVE CHANGE.

CarolinaGirl
I have some thoughts forming on these. Yes. RV and GCR.

adminbill
THEREFORE IT HAS TO EXIST ALREADY AND INTENTIONALLY MADE READY AND IN THE STANDBY MODE. IT MUST BE IN A COUNTRY TO IS ASTRONOMICALLY WEALTHY AND, WITH THE AID OF A WORLD POWER AND OTHER LONG SERVING ORGANIZATIONS, BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE BACKBONE FOR ALL CURRENCIES WHEN THE TIME WAS RIGHT.

CarolinaGirl
Agreed.

NTB
Is this the Gold and/or asset back currencies?

lostnq8ÿ
there is so much going on, we have more awareness of these changes including the GCR, RI, and draining the swamp - without our collective family, we could have missed a lot of things and probablly still do

adminbill
DO YOU HAVE A GUESS WHO THAT MIGHT BE. AND BY THE WAY IT MUST BE LOCATED ON A CONTINENT WHERE THE NATURAL RESOURCES ARE LARGELY UNTAPPED ALTHOUGH THE EUROPEAN DYNASTIES HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR CENTURIES TO GET EVERYTHING POSSIBLE.

NTB
China/Russia

adminbill
GOLD, SILVER. YOU NAME IT

CarolinaGirl
China is the most financially superior country.

NTB
Morning, CG. I'm thinking all assets - gold, silver, oil, etc.

Weneedit
Great discussion AB thanks for your input. My little mind see the little picture. Iraq dinar is the thing that will get me on a beach and a Big RV lol I get the big picture.

adminbill
CHINA DOES NOT HOLD THE WEALTH OF THE WORLD. THEY ARE RECOGNIZED AS A WORLD POWER

CarolinaGirl
But europe also wants the oil from the middle east. Ie Iraq. For centuries. But europe also wants the oil from the middle east. Ie Iraq. Well, Europe has been trying to get everything that China has.

Merlyn
Good Morning Admin.....as far fetched as it is the only country you describe is Zimbabwe

adminbill
YES CG. BUT WHERE HAVE MOST OF THE EUROPEAN SUPER POWERS OVER THE CENTURIES COLONIZED, ENSLAVED AND STOLEN THE WEALTH OF THOSE THAT ARE NATIVE TO THE LAND?

CarolinaGirl
ME

Astorjack
Adminbil it is Zimbabwe but China is the backbone for the support.

CarolinaGirl
Agreed. Talking about AFrica.

adminbill
A LARGE GOLD STAR FOR MERLYN AND ASTORJACK. ALTHOUGH ZIMBABWE IS MERELY THE FIRST STEP IN BUILDING A VERY WEALTHY AND MODERN AFRICA

CarolinaGirl
Well, I do not havve any of their currency.

NTB
Yep. Zim is the key.

adminbill
THE ZIM "BOND" IS THE LYNCHPIN AS IT WAS INTENDED. IT IS THE KEY. IRAQ WAS THE STARTING POINT TO GET TO WHERE WE ARE TODAY.

adminbill
AND YET OTHERS REMAIN STUCK IN IRAQ BELIEVING EVERYTHING IS CENTERED ON THE POLITICIANS

CarolinaGirl
I have to say also, that we never even thought about currencies until we got in to this. I have learned a lot. But I have not learned enough, that is for sure. When we got into this. The person who got us in to this. Focused on Iraq and the dinar. I really believed Zim. Was a side note and Iraq was the crucial country. So I should be studying more on Zimbabwe and not Iraq. Which is what I have been doing.

adminbill
CG - I WOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT IT AT THIS POINT. AND TO YOUR POINT OF IRAQ BEING A CRUCIAL COUNTRY BUT THEN AGAIN SO IS EVERYONE OTHER COUNTRY. IT IS ALL GOOD.

Astorjack
Adminbill, just to mention a few,Namibian dollar, Ugandan shilling, Libyan dinar, what do you think?

adminbill
LET ME SAY THIS....ONCE THIS IS DONE I WILL DABBLE NO MORE ASTORJACK

Astorjack
Okay I heard that but I know those are going to be in the second basket.

CarolinaGirl
Do you think they are ready to press that button?

adminbill
CG - LIKE IRAQ, ZIMBABWE DOES NOT CONTROL THE BUTTON.

CarolinaGirl
I am going to sound stupid here. But I never understood, 1st basket, 2nd basket. Does it mean that it will revalue (reset) like the first basket but at a lesser amount?

Pavyÿ
I totally agreed Adminbill, I think it started out about Iraq . But now they are just one of the barometers that tell us how close we are.

CarolinaGirl
I didn?t think they controlled it, but since their countries resources are major their currency needs to be updated. Not sure if they (whoever is in charge of this) is ready to do that.

adminbill
THE BASKETS ARE REFERRING TO OTHER CURRENCIES THAT WILL ADJUST (UP OR DOWN) THEIR VALUE AT SOME DATE IN THE FUTURE.

Astorjack
CarolinaGirl, some currencies will revalue and some currencies will devalue thus the GCR trying to make each country as equal as possible.

CarolinaGirl
So someone could possibly purchase some at that time? So when the GCR goes, zim could possibly not change at that time?

adminbill
I HOPE THIS HAS HELPED YOU VIEW THIS OUTSIDE OF THE BOX. BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU OWN NOW. DON'T TRY TO GET ANYTHING ELSE. TO STRESSFUL.

Pavyÿ
All currency will be valued based upon there country's assets.

CarolinaGirl
And it would have been stressful to go out of town to get other currency?s. My spouse was very against buying it off ebay and we did not know of any other sources at the time. We are happy. Yes, we could have bought more, but we didn?t want to be greedy (so to speak).

Sunnysplace
CG, GOOD THINKING..... GOOD MORNING WSOMN FAMILY....??

adminbill
HI SUNNYSPLACE - NO OFF TODAY BUT NEED TO TAKE CARE OF STUFF THAT IS FALLING BEHIND.
IF YOU WANT TO BUY CURRENCY HAVE FUN DOING IT. I BOUGHT MONGOLIAN CURRENCY A FEW YEARS BACK FOR NO OTHER REASON THAT I THINK ITS COOL. I MEAN WHAT OTHER COUNTRY HAS GENGHIS KHAN ON THERE NOTES?

Astorjack
Adminbill, Mongolian t”gr”g is also in the second basket.

Pavyÿ
I bought all my currency's off eBay.from good sources and checked carefully.

CarolinaGirl
I agree AB. I do love the look of other currencies. I have some from Vietnam, Bermuda, Germany. Some others. But it?s just some I got when I was there. Other?s were given. Not a signaficant amount. Just fun to look at.

Sunnysplace
DO TELL US CG...?? YOUR A PRETTY BUSY GUY, BUT, REMEMBER TO TAKE TIME OFF AND SMELL THE ROSES.....??

CarolinaGirl
And spouse and I did not really discuss it. Even though he has read a lot since we started this. We have talked about getting other currency?s. Maybe that?s why I couldn?t recall it. Duhhhhh Thank you for explaining the 1st and 2nd basket AB. And also for refreshing my memory on Zim. I have to admit, I never really focused on it.

Pavyÿ
When I first got involved in this investment, zim was explained to me as a way of getting money into the people who will help humanity the most. The meek

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 Empty Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 3/6.18

Post by Scotchie Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:03 pm

The old Zim is worthless, and will always be worthless.  ADMINBILL is the Pied Piper without an instrument.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 Empty Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 3/6.18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:02 am

ZIM never was ZWL is dead and buried. These people need to stop sitting on their brains ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 2805820865  WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 2805820865  WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 2805820865  WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/6.18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum