Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/6/18

2 posters

Go down

"Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 Empty "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/6/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:27 am

KTFA

Aggiedad77 » March 6th, 2018

FAMILY......HEADS UP......FIRST FROM WALKINGSTICK....AND THEN FROM FRANK26.....PAY ATTENTION:

WALKINGSTICK: fwiw... post 268 is being misinterpreted... meaning it is down 11.74 to 1171.26 from the previous close 0f 1183.00 ... 11.74 +1171.26 =1183.00 . LINK

FRANK26: FAMILY TONIGHT I WILL BE POSTING AN UPDATE TO THE KTFA FAMILY.....THERE ARE MORE PLACES GIVING INFORMATION ON THE IQD....

SOME COULD BE TRUE....WHILE OTHERS FALSE....GIVE US TIME TO LOOK THIS OVER AND ANALYZE.....YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.

StephenMac63 » March 6th, 2018

IMO, it is now all in the hands of Abadi and the Three Headed Monster. Parliament will no longer be able to disrupt the process as they are not involved from this point forward in regards to the RI. No more "deals to be made" or "politics". Its all on Abadi's desk.

Walkingstick » March 6th, 2018

Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session

BAGHDAD - A member of the House of Representatives Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, on Tuesday, the continuation of the Council to hold its meetings to the end of this month in the event of continuing to achieve a quorum similar to today's meeting, between the sessions will be a weekly session if the quorum can not be achieved.

Jafar said in a press statement that "the quorum achieved in the meeting on Monday has not been received by the Council for more than four months and the number of attendance to 225 deputies."

He added that "the Council will continue to hold its meetings until the end of this month to pass several laws and decisions in the event of a continued parliamentary presence, like the parliamentary presence today."

He pointed out that "the other option will be the rate of a weekly session in the event of a quorum and can only be important issues."

The House of Representatives held, on Monday, its normal attendance of more than 220 deputies and voted during a number of laws, including the law of the House of Representatives.

The deputy of the National Alliance Mohamed Chihod, on Monday, the existence of 36 draft law is expected to vote in the House of Representatives after the adoption of the law of the general budget for 2018, stressing that among them "important" laws belonging to large segments.

The Chihod said in a press statement that "there are 36 draft laws ready to vote after the completion of reading the first and second reading and the completion of discussion," noting that "these laws are waiting for the quorum in the next sessions to pass."

"These laws include the Health Unions Act, which is considered an important legislation to be adopted in addition to the Nurses Act," he added, noting that "these laws are the latest work of the House of Representatives for its current session."

The MP for the National Alliance Hilal Sahlani confirmed earlier that the blocks and components of the National Alliance is in the process of mobilizing its deputies to resolve the problem of non-quorum of meetings and pass the laws stalled.

On February 3, the House of Representatives voted on the draft budget bill for 2018 in full
http://sumer.news/ar/news/2682.....8%AA%D9%87

MilitiaMan » March 6th, 2018

And Abadi wants to lift international airport restrictions in the KRG by the 21st.. He wants full Federal support and control of the borders.. A good Idea, especially when PP is coming to a bank near you! lol ~ MM

Walkingstick » March 6th, 2018

Extensive international participation in the 45th session of the Baghdad Exhibition

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=153727

Baghdad endorses plan of action for strategic dialogue with GCC

BAGHDAD, March 6 (KUNA) - Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi announced on Tuesday the adoption of a plan of action for a comprehensive strategic dialogue to develop Iraq's relations with the Gulf Cooperation Council.

Abadi told a news conference that the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) decided at its last meeting in Kuwait on strategic cooperation with Iraq as a "key partner".

Abadi expressed his thanks and appreciation for the initiative of Saudi King Salman Bin Abdul Aziz to establish an integrated sports stadium in Baghdad.

He pointed out that he was appointed to form a committee of youth ministries, planning and higher education and the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers to formulate the framework for the establishment of the stadium in coordination with the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council.

He explained that the stadium will be built by 100 thousand spectators and will take over the selection of the site a

https://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2699687&language=ar

MilitaMan » March 6th, 2018

In 2016 the Cost to build 80,000 seat Met Life Stadium to house the Los Angeles Rams was $2.6 billion. Safe to assume if they are building 100,000 seats it will be competitive in price.. How many Dinars at 1184? lol Gulp.. ha ~ MM

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/new-nfl-stadium-los-angeles/index.html

Don961 » March 6th, 2018

Where did Najemuddin Kareem hide Kirkuk money? Does he have a private bank account?

2018/3/5 06:35:29 PM

Kurdish deputy revealed the loss of 60 million dollars of Kirkuk oil revenues deposited in a bank account belonging to the former governor of Kirkuk, Najmuddin Karadim, according to the deputy.

He said the Kurdistan government has provided 182 million dollars of oil revenues in Kirkuk to Baghdad in 2016 and the first six months of 2017.

The deputy said that this issue is very serious, when he deposited up to 60 million dollars of public funds in the bank account of the former governor of the city of Kirkuk. The deputy, who declined to be named, who is currently the head of the Finance Committee in the Parliament of Kurdistan that the money has since lost, that the case was sent to the Prime Minister and the Federal Court for an investigation.

Karim said in January 2017 that the government of Kurdistan provided 10 million dollars a month of oil revenues to Kirkuk in exchange for oil exports. The KRG officials decided to supply the province with the petrodollar after Baghdad refused to send its monthly budget following the collapse of the oil agreement between the two parties against the background of the failed Kurdistan referendum.

Kirkuk is believed to have about 8.7 billion barrels of oil, about 30 percent of Iraq's total oil reserves. The former governor of Kirkuk, Necmettin Karim, said he would file a lawsuit against the Kurdish lawmaker, who claims the former governor embezzled $ 60 million and deposited it in his bank account with the International Bank of Kurdistan.

He denied the former governor to have a bank account in the Bank of Kurdistan, describing these statements as "incorrect and must make the correct statements."

The Kurdistan International Bank said that the former governor of Kirkuk does not have a bank account in this bank. Kurdistan is one of the worst-hit areas in Iraq, Kurdish lawmakers said. Leaked documents indicate the loss of billions of dollars of oil revenues in Kurdistan, as confirmed by a Kurdish parliamentarian when he talked about the loss of one billion dollars of oil exports of Kurdistan during the past three months.

The wealth of Kurdistan has been divided over the past years between the families of Massoud Barzani, head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the family of Jalal Talabani, the former Iraqi president and head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan before his death when many of the money was razed, according to observers.

Kurdish political observers accuse the Kurds of accumulating huge wealth from the proceeds of Kurdistan in the regions of Kirkuk, and accused Massoud Barzani of obtaining huge wealth between 2005 and 2017, as well as Barzani, who is currently the head of intelligence in the Kurdistan region.

According to local and international analysts, the lack of monitoring mechanisms in Iraqi Kurdistan has made it a land of illegal financial activity by its leaders and rulers. link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 Empty Re: "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/6/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:14 am

StephenMac63 » March 6th, 2018

IMO, it is now all in the hands of Abadi and the Three Headed Monster. Parliament will no longer be able to disrupt the process as they are not involved from this point forward in regards to the RI. No more "deals to be made" or "politics". Its all on Abadi's desk.

Except there is no "it" to begin with.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 2805820865   "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 2805820865   "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 2805820865   "Pay Attention" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/6/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum