Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/6/18

2 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/6/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:23 am

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call Tonight. I want to give you an idea sort of where we are right now. I was completely convinced over the weekend and into yesterday that we were looking to go even today with our start. There had been some indications that were pointing that way. Then we get into today a little bit more and we find out this is still going on and we may have to wait a day or so. That is kind of where we are.

Bruce: The situation starting with Iraq is we heard tomorrow is D day for Iraq. That term meaning is Iraq is supposed to put the budget which was approved and was all over Iraqi TV Saturday, and that budget still needs to show up, which Saturday was a formality for the budget. It had been passed two weeks ago today. That budget was sitting around waiting for a final reading or some kind of formality on Saturday and it was handled, but it still did not go into the Gazette Saturday which we thought it might. Here it is tomorrow is Wednesday. I have been told they expect it to go into the Gazette tomorrow. Let’s see if that happens. If it does happens we think the rate for the dinar should come out as well.

Bruce: There had been a little bit of black out yesterday of information coming out of Iraq as well. Not quite sure what was going on with that, but we can expect something was going on behind the scenes. Iraq is looking to be internationally knowntomorrow with the rate in the Gazette. The Gazette comes out right after first Morning Prayer on Wednesday and Saturday. If that is the case that is late tonight, it could come out late tonight midnight Eastern Time. That is interesting how we could find out something about it tonight, but we are not sure.

Bruce: Iraqi lower denominations were being discussed also how to use the lower denoms on Iraqi TV yesterday and today. I am not sure about yesterday, but that was for sure today. Iraq has their lower denominations out and to the best of my knowledge in use. When that happens so you can use the lower demons, you have to have a rate change to make that work. They had the rate changed several times in Iraq on their Qi cards. The rates that we have seen over the last few days came up Saturday from a very good rate Saturday morning. An hour and ten minutes later, it was a dollar plus higher than it was. It is moving obviously in the right direction.

Bruce: We have couple of guys that are trading futures and currencies and other things that they are seeing like 9 different currencies fluctuating on their screens now as they are trading tonight. Then an hour later, it went to 15 different currencies. What the person told my main clearing house source was that things are really popping, and it looks like we are having a big huge trading situation going on tonight. That was going to be in 3 to 4 hours, probably about now that would be taking place. It is called a trading frenzy. He was expecting to see a trading frenzy starting approximately now on the screens. So much so this particular individual wouldn’t be surprised if these rates showed up on the Forex tonight. That would be a very good thing for us. We always talked about when the rates hit Forex etc., we are ready to go. Also we heard the Forex could populate and show up after we start too. We heard that as well. There is a lot of activity going on.

Bruce: In terms of the rates I can tell you that multiple currencies are moving and being added to the screen as they are coming in. It would not surprise me if the dinar is one of those being active, because we know it is being traded as a future. We expect it to be actively traded tonight and overnight tonight. That would be great at the regular rate that would be in the Gazette and in the budget as well. I am looking forward to the activity tonight as far as that goes.

Bruce: Also what we know that is going on in the country is we have activity going on out west where certain groups that have been summoned to come to the towns out west. They are in position now my understanding was where they are starting to pay out some of those groups out today. I don’t know how far along that is. I do not know if people in certain groups, core groups, and so on that have received any indication of payment yet, but we believe we have heard of confirmation of that. So I think that is happening and should continue to happen into tomorrow as well.

Bruce: Let’s go to Redemption Centers. When I talked about the Redemption Centers, sometimes we talk about in terms of staffing. Know the staffing was set to go heavy duty yesterday and today with full staff at the Redemption Centers for Zim.Tomorrow is set as a staff rate that is very high. What happens is if this were to go for example tomorrow morning, the staff could be increased to cover any new start time or any demand to increase that. I know security has increased and is at a very high rate for the Redemption Centers. That is a good indicator of the proximity.

Bruce: When it comes to timing, some places may go 24/7 on the Redemption Centers, or some could just have a day time and afternoon shift. It may not go into the night time. It depends on the demographics, the area, and whether they need to cover the exchanges or in this case the redemption of the Zim.

Bruce: There has been a lot of chatter out there and we have gotten a few emails from people. I just want you to know I am aware of it. Also I am aware of that there is quite a bit of information out there that I do not agree with. You have heard me say certain things, and you have heard other people have said certain things. I can tell you without any equivocation that there is no limit on the amount of any currency you can exchange. There is no limit. Also, there is no cap on the Zim. Beware we have doubled checked and know this to be true, because a lot of the people that we talk to, meaning the Big Call team does, are involved in Zim table top meetings and swaps in Europe and other countries at a very high level. We are very aware that they have not been limited. There is no limit to it. You don’t have to worry about that. The Zims are a bond. No zeros are coming off. The rates are fair.

Bruce: If you are using a Zim Redemption Center, the main thing you have to be concern with is you are going to use portion of this exchange for humanitarian projects. If you are, you let them know what percentage you wish to apply for humanitarian projects. That's what goes into your structure payout. You can have more, or take all of your exchange and put it out in a structure payout. Say you want to have 90% in your structure payout for humanitarian projects and 10% for personal. That 90% in your structure payout that could be 10, 20 30 years to pay it out, you would be paid quarterly interest on that. That comes out to you for your humanitarian projects. The point is you can designate any percentage you want for humanitarian or for personal use. There is no 80/20, 50/50, or any of that what some of the groups had to go through. In our situation we designate what we want to use for humanitarian efforts and the rest we can use for our personal use. That is the way it is set up.

Bruce: Also there is some interesting stuff about taxation that most people don’t know about yet. I am just finding out about it tonight. I am not going to go into it, but it is going to be very good news for us. First of all it is not a taxable event anyways. The only thing that is going to be taxable would be the interest earnings on the money. What I am hearing tonight and that I need to get more information on it is even some of those earnings in the structure payout may not be a taxable event to you. That is the ones for humanitarian projects.

Bruce: Even though you would earn money and get paid quarterly on the interest you would earn, the latest information I got and this is from the new IRS is the income earned in that structure payout use for humanitarian projects would not be taxable. I am going to put out a disclaimer. I am not a CPA or an attorney, and I do not play one on TV or the radio. This is just information I am putting out. Let’s stay with that. We will find out more information after this thing progresses. I just want you to know it is a very positive thing that has been put in place. I have to thank our Administration for having done that, for setting it up that way.

Bruce: I did mention there are no caps, no limits, and no zeros coming off. They know how much we have. There is enough money to over it. There is enough gold out there to back it up. All of that has been thought about and believe it or not, there are not as many Zim holders as you think. A lot of people have been gifted and it is hard to keep up with who has been gifted one note or 3 notes, etc. They do have a formula and they have calculated roughly what that looks like. Keep that in mind. I don’t care if you have rupiah, dong, dinar, or anything that is exchangeable, you will not be limited on that. We know this because we are talking to people daily who are involved in these exchanges. Redemption personnel and other people who are exchanging and redeeming Zim at the highest levels, and I can feel very confident giving you this information.

Bruce: In terms of what else is happening I can tell you this. The World Bank, IMF, China and the United States have been meeting the last few days deciding what percentages and disbursements to make to various countries throughout the world. As of yesterday evening, we had 6 countries to go. We had Italy, Spain, Iran, Brazil, Venezuela and North Korea to go. There were 6 countries. Then I watched one by one as they were handled last night. The 3 that were handled were last night was Italy, Spain, and Iran. The other 3 countries remained until 9:45 this morning, and I believe everything was signed off by that time. That is our best information as far as that goes.

Bruce: With the sources we have, we do have US Treasury sources and we do get information sometimes from the Secretary of the Treasury and the Under Secretary of the Treasury. This last bit of information was as the result of that signing we came into a 48 hour window started at 10am this morning on Tuesday. We did hear the possibility that we may not have to wait the entire 48 hours. I am just saying we have that possibility. I am not calling it, but it just means we are at a window where it appears that those countries have been handled and tomorrow is D day for Iraq and hopefully that happens tonight or over night that those rates are put out and the budget is seen in the Gazette. It is going to be a very positive thing for us.

Bruce: Hopefully some core groups get paid tonight, and hopefully we see the toll free numbers being issued to me so I can put those out as soon as they are received. I consider it an honor to be one of the ones selected to put those toll free numbers out for the Internet Group, Tier 4. When I get them, I will put them out immediately, and you will look to bigcall.net website. Then Bob will send out emails to those registered on our newest website: bigcalluniverse.com. If you are not registered yet on bigcalluniverse.com, do that so we have your email. So be aware of that.

Bruce: I am going to say be confident. The biggest thing that is going to influence the rate to which you will negotiate say for your Zim, dinar, and dong is your ability to convey what it is you plan to do from a humanitarian perspective. I know I haven’t given you a lot on Rebuild America, but the biggest keys in Rebuild America is we want people all over the country to adopt a city, town, or community or all three like I am going to do. We will set up templates with ideas for you so you can get that set up and start where you live. I am not asking for any money. I do not want any of your money.

Bruce: I want you guys to do what I am going to do and I will show you want I am going to do with a template like this is first thing we want to do to build a team and number of other things. We are going to do all of that so you can go on the website and see what we are doing throughout the country. Some of that building has to take place too because we are in the infancy of it. You are going to be part of it if you want to be. You can choose to be part of this in your particular neck of the woods. You can be part of it.

Bruce: I want initially I said we want to make a difference in 5,000 cities, towns, or communities throughout the country. I wanted 50 states, 100 towns in each state and it comes up to 5000 cities or towns. I don’t need that many in Hawaii or Alaska, but overall an average of 100 or more. We can make a dent. You take that and add infrastructure on fiber optics, road and bridges, schools, clinics, real health clinics, food distributions in inner cities. I heard a report yesterday on Fox, I believe it was a Senator using the language the same language I have been talking about on the Big Call making a difference in the inner cities to create a good food supply.

A lot of inner city areas do not even have a grocery stores nearby. If you don’t have a ride, you are walking. They use these corner stores which may not be a very good selection, prices tend to be higher, and the food itself may not be that great. What I am trying to say we can help supplement that in the inner city and other communities.

Bruce: Also all kind of things we are looking at to do such as aqua ponics not only at our Veteran Retreats, but also at our communities around the country. So we have a lot of ideas that we are going to put into force. I think this, those who want to help the veterans will be able to help them several ways, but we are going to cross over from the Veterans Retreat Network and Rebuild America. You are going to see a beautiful synergy between those too, because we can employ the veterans who want to be employed in the Veterans Retreat Network and Rebuild America. We can train veterans who need to be trained in the VRN. We are going to cover both areas. We are going to build homes for the Veterans. Yes there is Rebuild America specifically for the veterans.

Bruce: Also we are going to have PTSD counseling, equine therapy with the horses, and canine therapy with dogs. If you love dogs and enjoy working with animals, consider that an area that you can help us with. If you love horses, we are looking for help working with horses at our VRN. We are going to have ranches, farms, beautiful areas that are going to be wonderful. I am excited about that. What you are involved in and it is up to you, if you want to be part of what we are doing, the two main things that we will be doing, that is what we are doing. We also will do ministry, and go internationally with ideas with water, water filtration, desalination plants, etc. Take what resonates with you and makes sense to you that you can see yourself being part of. If you want mention the Big Call you can if you don’t have any ideas of your own. You can with Rebuild America and the Veteran Retreat Network.

Bruce: That is basically the Intel for tonight. I just want to give that to you. I will try to do this clearly. We do not intend to have another call, but until the blessing comes which we hope is very shortly we will have a call. So if we don’t have this byThursday night, we will have a Big Call Thursday night. I will see you next week if this doesn’t happen by then. This is why we will stay with it. I want to take you guys over the threshold with the exchange process, the Zim process, and be prepared as possibly as you can. I hope this is the last call for little over a month. Every time we try to call it, it doesn’t work.

Bruce: I just want to thank my team, Sue, Bob, and Pastor Steven. Thank you everyone out there in Big Call country and Big Call Universe for listening, for tuning in, and listening on the reply if you are not live. We are just going to stay in faith for this to come. We are hearing very good things right now that should bring this to us in a very timely manner. Stay in faith, stay positive, and believe in this together. Thank you everybody again. We love you and have a Good Night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/6/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:04 am

Some many words, so little intelligence, like zero.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   3/6/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum