Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Social Security Administration had $3.22 USD per Dinar in 2002

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feisty136

PostSubject: Social Security Administration had $3.22 USD per Dinar in 2002   Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:29 pm

Hello:

Can anyone make sense of this?

The Social Security Administration has forms for many countries including Iraq, put out called:

"Social Security Programs Throughout the World: Asia and the Pacific, 2002
(released March 2003)"

http://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/progdesc/ssptw/2002-2003/asia/iraq.pdf

is the link for Iraq which lists 1 USD per .31 Dinar ($3.22 USD per Dinar) (Kuwait is listed at about $3.00 per Dinar)

Does this mean anything?

Also, the Capital Bank of Iraq, which is the parent company of the National Bank of Iraq, (which was the former name of the Central Bank of Iraq now apparently owned by the Rothchilds) listes the "Social Security Company" as a Board of Director member http://www.capitalbank.jo/board_of_directors

Anybody understand all this?

Thanks

Feisty 136
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Social Security Administration had $3.22 USD per Dinar in 2002   Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:46 pm

Thanks for this...interesting! The rate shown is not Saddam Dinar but must be the Iraqi Swiss Dinar.

Haha i just realized you bashed me in another thread, w/e. This is an interesting post regardless. thanks.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers

Last edited by openmind on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocacola08

PostSubject: Re: Social Security Administration had $3.22 USD per Dinar in 2002   Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Feisty136 wrote:
.... http://www.capitalbank.jo/board_of_directors

Thanks

Feisty 136

Not sure where Capital Bank of Jordan fits into the issue...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Social Security Administration had $3.22 USD per Dinar in 2002   Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:01 pm

cocacola08 wrote:
Feisty136 wrote:
.... http://www.capitalbank.jo/board_of_directors

Thanks

Feisty 136

Not sure where Capital Bank of Jordan fits into the issue...?

The "Social Security Corporation" must have enough shares in the Capital Bank of Jordan to be on the board. Go to this link: http://www.ssc.gov.jo/english/ The SSC is not an American corporation but a Jordanian one.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Social Security Administration had $3.22 USD per Dinar in 2002   Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:09 pm

The Swiss notes were that rate back then. THen we let those notes exchange for 150:1 in 2003 vs the Saddam notes at a 1:1. But not sure how this info fits in with todays IQD game, most likely its irrelevant. JMHO
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Social Security Administration had $3.22 USD per Dinar in 2002
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-