Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"No On Switch for the Reset" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/3/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "No On Switch for the Reset" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/3/18   Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:14 am

Jester’s Place

[JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE…

[caro] JESTER Any truth to what the gurus are saying the Iraq budget is done and they know the rate. Do you hear from your contacts there

[JESTER] caro I DON'T KNOW IF THE BUDGET IS DONE... TO TELL THE TRUTH THAT IS A PIECE OF THINGS BUT AS I HAVE TOLD YOU MANY TIMES... JUST AN INDICATOR.... GOOD TO HAVE DONE... I DOUBT VERY SERIOUSLY THEY KNOW ANY RATES....

[caro] Jester do you think we need a diversion for what we are waiting on? Sure enough out there, gun control tariffs, stock market dropping.

[JESTER] caro STOP OVERTHINKING IT... NO ONE IS WATCHING ANYWAY EXCEPT US.... AND THEY DON'T CARE IF WE KNOW...

[Sandhaul] Jester you have told us many times it will not happen the way we think... can you tell us how it will happen?

[JESTER] Sandhaul ACTUALLY I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT...WHAT I HAVE SAID IS IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN THE WAY EVERYONE ELSE THINKS IT IS WITH ALL THE STUPID 800 NUMBERS AND ALL THAT CRAP...

[Sandhaul] Jester are groups still in play?

[JESTER] Sandhaul ARE YOU IN ONE?

[Sandhaul] Yes

[JESTER] THEY SENDING UPDATE OUT EVERY SO OFTEN?

[Sandhaul] One is

[JESTER] THAT'S PROBABLY YOUR BEST BET THEN...

[JESTER] HOPE THE GENERAL64 GROUP GETS IT DONE THEN...

[caro] Jester all the economists you read on the internet say we are there with a global currency reset, are groups waiting for this to happen before we see anything? You have probably told us this, can't remember

[JESTER] caro THERE IS NO ON SWITCH TO THE RESET... IT IS A PROCESS OF CHANGE AND REVISION IN THE BANKS AND GOVERNMENTS...

[caro] Jester ok I guess that is what they are talking about when they say we are about there?

[tmorrow1953] Jester the article you linked to, last Tuesday night I think, was probably the most comprehensive overview that I have read. Anyone here who did not see it, should go back and read it.

[JESTER] tmorrow1953 THAT WAS WHY I PUT IT IN FOR YOU GUYS... IT REALLY DOES TELL A LOT...

(Note: We believe this is the chat and article Jester is referencing….. https://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/late-thursday-night-jester-chat-2-22-18-good-articles

https://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/trump-and-the-reset-fake-debt-owed-to-the-banks-must-be-defaulted-on

[Patience] THIS IS THE SINGLE LINK BUT YOU SHOULD REALLY READ THE WHOLE POST

http://dauntlessdialogue.com/alliance-insider-there-will-be-no-civilian-trials-for-the-illuminati/

[Catz] The Arthur guy has a new article about A.I. on the dauntless dialogue website

[JESTER] Catz THAT IS SOME WILD STUFF THERE...

[Catz] Yes but i loved all

[Catz] I loved it all. He covered the cia and that there’s another white house.

Catz] He also says A.I. is about 5 generations ahead of what we think it is.

[tmorrow1953] At the risk of sounding ignorant...what is A.I.?

[Catz] Artificial intelligence

[tmorrow1953] Gotcha...

[JESTER] Catz NEARLY EVERYTHING IS... THERE ARE FREE ENERGY DEVICES AND MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE THAT HAS BEEN REPRESSED TO FURTHER THE SLAVE STATE...

[tmorrow1953] Jester do you see those things becoming common knowledge as was prognosticated at one time?

[truth] I felt like much made sense and much more informed of what is going on.

[JESTER] tmorrow1953 THAT IS THE THEORY... WE WILL SEE I GUESS...

[tmorrow1953] Like to think it would anyway

[truth] We can see it is really important to pray for our country, our President, and all.

[Grace2beme] Yes

[JESTER] YOU GUYS TAKE IT EASY... NITE NITE...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "No On Switch for the Reset" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/3/18   Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:01 am

@Jester wrote:
HOPE THE GENERAL64 GROUP GETS IT DONE THEN...

Ah...No!  http://www.dinardaily.net/t52444-wiley-morgan-of-gen64-on-skype-chat-friday-night-updated-6-10

@Jester wrote:
THERE ARE FREE ENERGY DEVICES

Perpetual Motion Machines? LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "No On Switch for the Reset" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/3/18   Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:27 pm

Perpetual motion ... must have something to do with his mouth....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"No On Switch for the Reset" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/3/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: