Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Many Things Coming to Surface" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/1/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Many Things Coming to Surface" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/1/18   Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:37 am

KTFA

Frank26 » March 1st, 2018

KONA ..................... I WILL NOT BE DOING A FRIDAY TEAM CHAT TOMORROW AT 8:40 PM EST.

INSTEAD ................ WILL RELEASE A LIVESTREAM/FRANK26 VIDEO AT 8 PM EST TONIGHT RIGHT AFTER RANDY/AGGIEDAD'S BIBLE STUDY.

REASON? TWO OF THEM.

TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE BUDGET FROM TODAY AND ................... WHAT DELTA FOUND ON IRAQIA TV.

PLEASE ENJOY ............... AND THANK GOD.

PS ........... I TOLD YOU SO .......... ....................

https://livestream.com/accounts/7854492/events/8081470

Tink » March 1st, 2018

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ATTEND RANDY'S BIBLE STUDY AT 7PM EST TONIGHT AND THEN WHEN IT HAS FINISHED JUMP OVER TO THE LIVESTREAM PAGE TO VIEW THE VIDEO PRESENTATION FROM FRANK AT 8PM EST.

IT IS A LIVESTREAM "LIVE BROADCAST" AT 8PM

THERE WILL NOT BE ANY PHONE LINE FOR FRANK'S PART TONIGHT ......ONLY AVAILABLE ON LIVESTREAM PAGE.

EHankins » March 1st, 2018

In my opinion.....I see the many things coming to the surface... the HCL, The auctions losing value and heading to a suspension, the price of the IQD is rising to meet parity with the auctions.

The CBI is speaking to the three-headed monster of the "time frame" that is plugged into the current timeline of events.

We wait for the budget yet, it is finished actually in reality... we just can't see it. I believe allll these things mentioned are in place and quivers with energy waiting on one thing..... .

When this one thing happens, what we look for will not explode.. there won't be a boom.

When the RI takes it's first breath.. then EVERYTHING mentioned will simply lean forward into the center where the RI sits and all of this will simply function as one well oiled purposeful Monetary Reform without hesitation. Only in my Opinion....

Doodlebug » March 1st, 2018

the IMF wasn't happy with the 12.6% because they didn't think that it was enough for the Region. But it seems that they have changed their minds about the 17%, given the corruption found, when a blinding spot-light was used during the recent Gov't audit of the Kurdistan Region. Here is this article that is dated February 5, 2018 that talks about 14%:

Disclosure of the condition of the International Monetary Fund to support the Government of Iraq

05-02-2018 03:11 PM

MP Zana Said, on Monday, the requirement of the IMF to support the government in donor conferences, in return for the allocation of 14% of the budget for the Kurdistan region.

Said said in a press statement that 'the Finance Committee held earlier meeting with the International Monetary Fund', indicating that 'the latter stipulated that his support for the Iraqi government in the columns of the donors in exchange for the allocation of 10 trillion dinars of the budget, or 14% of the Kurdistan region'.

"The government is trying to shirk this condition," he said, adding that "this will affect the position of the government during donor conferences, including the Kuwait conference."
LINK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "Many Things Coming to Surface" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/1/18   Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:01 am

The only video I want to see Frank is the one of you being hauled off in cuffs.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Many Things Coming to Surface" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/1/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: