Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/1/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/1/18   Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:30 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2018, INTEL ONLY

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. In terms of where we are and concerning Intel I can tell you things are getting quiet, really quiet even for me. Let me tell you this right now, I have seen some things out there. Some People have sent me texts and read certain things, so on. There is some chatter out there about Iraq not being complete with their budget yet, not getting a quorum, all that noise. Guys it is noise. Iraq’s was done a week ago, Monday or Tuesday, like we said on Tuesdaycall. Everything is all set there. That is a distraction. That is just to distract you. So keep that in mind. All is done from Iraq’s perspective. They got it done and they have had it done. Those companies that came in are signing off on their new contracts. We know for example, what the rate of the dinar is and was just a few days ago because our guys are trading it and we know what they are seeing on the screens. All of that is good. I am not going to dwell on any of that.

Bruce: I will say this some people brought up the Paris Accord that we backed out of, that we did not sign that agreement, but that agreement has nothing to do with the RV. It is not something you need to be concern with relative to the blessing. It is something we have our own version of, and when the timing is right, that would be introduced. We have had our own version of that for a month now. President Trump is going to introduce that when that is to be introduced. It is not a factor for this to go.

Bruce: I will tell you what did happen couple days ago that was the Tier 2 banks, and many of these Tier 2 banks are not owned or affiliated with Tier 1 banks. They are sort of stragglers. They are out there and they want to be part of this. They are coming to the party late. They have been allowed to participate as introducers or take some part of this blessing as being part of the exchange process. Those Tier 2 banks were busy pinging yesterday afternoon with the Treasury trying to align themselves with the new system and pinging back and forth, back and forth. I know the Secretary of the Treasury commented to the fact they needed to get their act together quickly or they are going to be on the outside looking in. I think that is the way to say they needed to finish up and they did. They finished up with their activity at 2:15am this morning. That part is done. A late comer to the game. Tier 2 banks are set because of that.

Bruce: So we are hearing things. We heard the possibility of new rates after midnight last night. That would show up everywhere meaning bank screens and everywhere else. I can’t tell you if we have that yet. I can’t tell you if that is the case yet. I believe it supposed to happen last night. I feel if it did not, it should happen overnight tonight. That is what I am hearing. I am hearing some good things that are pointing to us tomorrow. I am hearing some things that are looking very good. I can’t call it though. I am not going to call it. I am just going to tell you that things are looking very good. We have had a number of bankers that have talked to my sources of friends and told them that their schedules are going to have to change because they are no longer able to do what they are doing and they will be tied up busy at the banks for the next 16 days starting tomorrow. It is a good indicator.

Bruce: Otherwise there are certain transactions going on there even tonight as I speak regarding exchanges or redemptions in this country. I think that is another indicator that things are moving our way. We have heard, even though I have not been able to prove this, exchanges have started in Europe and Asia. We know that certain high up individuals have pulled down on their funds last night. It seems to be moving from east to west as we have heard. It seems to be coming towards us. We will be last to get it, but we are in line to receive it.

Bruce: In terms of other activity, I am sure there is a lot of activity going on out west. I have not heard anything specific about the timing exactly, but we believe that is continuing to move in the direction that we think it should. You know we are in what we call Tier 4. Tier 4 refers to the Internet Group, and I tend to refer to the public and others do as Tier 5. Now whether there is a distinction between Tier 4 and Tier 5 from a lot of the bank’s perspective, I cannot say. We maybe all thrown in as the public for all we know. Every time I turn around the John Q Public, the uninformed, are going when we go. Then the next thing I know we are going a week before they go. So t is back and forth, back and forth. It is hard to know exactly what the deal is on that.

Bruce: I can tell you the Redemption Centers are well staffed and ready to begin at the Redemption Centers. You know guys, am I the only one talks about the Redemption Centers? Am I the only guy that knows about them? Certainly not. Right. You guys understand they have been there and been ready and staffed for months now. You know that. These are free standing buildings. These are offices that have been leased outside of the banks for the most part, but also using some annex near or next to the banks. Also using some bank branches that are large enough as well. It is a combination these Redemption Centers.

Bruce: The Redemption Centers, as I call them, those Redemption Centers are there for the Zim. They are there for the intake of the Zim primarily. That is their main function. It doesn’t mean also they not able to take the other currencies, because they will. What is number one because of the true value of those Zim bonds is the Zim. That is what is going to be their first and highest concentration of effort is going to be on the Zim. Consider that.

Bruce: You have heard me tell you dozens of times about the ability to negotiate your privately negotiable rate. I call it PNR. Those PNRs are at those Redemption Centers. You can negotiate the Zim and you can negotiate the dinar and dong as well, to higher levels then what you are going to see on the screens except you need to have some humanitarian projects in mind when you do that. You will have an NDA to sign. In my understanding you will have an NDA to sign for anything above the front screen rate that you will be able to see. This is your choice. I think the NDA is a page and half. It is not a big deal, but if you are a person that can’t keep quiet or has to be on Face book, you may not want to sign the NDA. It is your choice.

Bruce: One other thing I talked about Tuesday is the idea of going in with a trust document. If you do go in with your trust, it will just save you a step at the Redemption Center. You don’t have to go in with a trust. You do not have to go in with your paperwork, but it would be advisable if you can do it. If you have an attorney or you have someone who can prepare those trust documents ahead of time, it is a pretty cool thing to have.

Bruce: The other thing is you can however do is submit your trust to the bank you are going to use as a Trust bank a week or 10 days after you are exchange. It doesn’t have to be done right then. However, they would like you to have a trust document as a skeleton trust. Let’s call it a bare-bone trust. If something would happen to you when you leave your exchange, you would be covered in terms where your funds would go on your demise. I am not going to put that out or speak that to anybody, but from my understanding they want that at the Redemption Centers. So if you have time or are all ready, it is just something that is a good idea to do. Also you can modify or change whatever you got I believe up to 45 days up to I believe 90 days pass the date of your redemption of the Zim and the exchange of you currencies.

Bruce: Understand there is a difference of Redemption Center and Exchange Location. I just call it two different things so you understand the Exchange Locations are for currencies other than the Zim and the Redemption Centers are for the redeeming of the Zim bonds and the exchange of other currencies. You know what I am trying to say with that.

Bruce: The toll free number is the one that you would use. My understanding is still we have two toll free numbers for the United States. One for all the zones that are east of the Mississippi River, and one for all the zones that are west of the Mississippi River. That is what I am hearing still. Let see if it will stay that way and all you would be doing is calling a Call Center and then be rerouted directly from the Call Center to the Zim Redemption Center that is closest to your zip code after that fact. That will be all easy to do.

Bruce: You will have several stations at the Zim Redemption Center. You will have the identification process to identify who you are. You will try to bring two ID photos of yourself, a utility bill showing your address you are currently living. Bring that as well to prove who you are. It is part of Know Who your Customer is. You have your currency lined up by denominations. Do not have it all mixed up in a bag, not any of that. Make it all very neat and easy to get to. Make sure you write down the amount you have of each currency. You write that down ahead of time so you know, you think you know, what you have. Then when they run it thru the de la rue machine and verify and count it you will see if the numbers matches what they get with what you have going in. Just make sure you have so you can refer to that on each of your currencies.

Bruce: When it comes to the rest of the process, after the ID verification and counting, you will be talking about your spill a minute to 3 minutes about your humanitarian projects. You probably arrive at some kind of a rate for your currencies or your Zim. Then you will be able to do that exchange. You will be talking about setting up new accounts with one or two banks. Then you will be looking at getting a little bit of cash and a debit/credit card temporarily, floating that with certain amount of money. Then you will be able to do possibly one or two bank wires from the bank. I wouldn’t go in with a ton of things to wire out or even cashier checks to do. It would just slow the process down to me. It is something to do after you leave the exchange center and do at one of your other banks.

Bruce: The other thing is you will be able to negotiate the interest you will earn on your structure payout or any of your accounts especially your structured account because it will be the scenario you will be going 5, 10, 20, maybe 50 years out on that depending on several variables like the amount, your age, your project. All those things will come into play, and you will be able to put that together with one of the staff when you are in there. You will be able to negotiate the amount of interest you will earn on those monies. It should be paid quarterly. That is what we understand that you will get that every 3 months. You will be able to take that.

Bruce: One of the other things is and I do not know and realize this and this is my disclaimer. What is it I am not? I am not an attorney, CPA, nor do I play either one of those on this call or on the radio or TV. I do know one thing, when it comes to what you have in your bank account, your mother lode account which will be under the umbrella of your trust, you guys realize that when you take money from that account, and I am going to set mine up where I got a so call holding account separate from my big God account which will be the one I use for my Humanitarian projects and ministry.

Bruce: If I have another amount I set aside for so called personal use, that money, it can be any amount. It can be a large amount, 50,000 or $2 million dollars. It can be a decent amount. The money you take so I put it in a non-interest bearing account. It is just a holding account. It is like a checking account that pays no interest. It is just there holding funds so you can get access to. You can do that if you chose. You realize the money you pay out from this is your money. You do not pay taxes on it. It is your money in your bank account.

Bruce: It is just like you have $200 dollars in your checking account right now and you went in or you went to the ATM and got out $60. You do not pay taxes on that. It is your money. It is your account. This is no different except the numbers are bigger. I just want everybody to understand that. You can go from here on out and never take a salary, and never have to pay taxes on a salary. You do not have to take trustee fees. You do not have to. You can use the money and not pay taxes on it.

Bruce: The only thing and remember what I am not. I am not a CPA. So check with your CPAs and attorney on this. You are going to pay taxes on is the interest that is earned, called earned interest income, that is paid to you and your trust account from the structure payout or any other account you have just as you have to right now. If you earned interest you have to file and you have to pay taxes on it. Obviously you will get with your CPA and work out the best strategy for you. That is the best tax strategy for you, your family, and structures, whatever. That is the job for your CPA team. I just want you guys to understand that very simple concept. If you set aside a certain amount into a holding account and use it for your own personal use, you do not pay taxes on that just so you know. The other income you would because it is taxable and it is interest that comes to you in a trust or however you have it set up. It is a little thing but I wanted to put that out.

Bruce: So go in as prepared as you can. As Sue said, go in confident. This is the game. We are the game. I am not saying that to be conceited about it. You have a certain amount of power. Do not be arrogant. Be confident when you go in. You are holding the cards on this. Especially if you are Zim holder, they will want to keep you as a customer and make you happy. So you have some power, some flexibility and be wise when you go in there. I know you will because you have been listening for a long time to the Big Call.

Bruce: Just realize there is a lot of noise out there. We knew there be a lot at the very end. We knew that all along. I just trying to make it clear to you. From what I understand this thing is pretty much ready to go. Let’s see where it goes if it is going to happen the rest of this week. We are almost there. We will see. Good Night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL WITH BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/1/18   Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:38 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/1/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: