Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/27/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/27/18   Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:19 am

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. We did a quick call last Thursday because we were expecting to hear something during or right after the call. That was the reason it was done in a sort of rapid fire motion. This time we are keeping the call short because we know anything is possible. I just want you guys to know what it is we are hearing. What I am hearing the last couple of days. We know that Iraq’s rate is in their budget which we found was passed last Tuesday, a week ago today. Also, we know at that time on Tuesday invitations went out to all the companies that were in Kuwait for the Rebuilding Iraq Conference that was hosted by Kuwait. We know those companies received invitation to come back to Iraq, to Baghdad starting tomorrow for signing off those agreements they were putting together for their companies for Iraq. They supposed to start coming into Iraq today in Baghdad to be ready to sign off those agreements that were made with Iraq tomorrow.

Bruce: That lets us know even though we heard rates for the dinar, we know what they are and what they are on the screens, fairly accurate rates, we still are not publicly seeing that, not universally internationally. People who may need to know, know it, but it is not public knowledge yet. Will it become public knowledge tomorrow? Maybe. Maybe that is true. I do not know that. I would say the opinion is that Iraq will begin and they are no longer really an issue in terms where we are in getting everything under way for us. We believe they are farther along since actually a week ago which was Tuesday, to allow us to go forward to what we need.

Bruce: Also we heard the CBI site was down since about 4 EST on Sunday because we have traders trading like the Iraqi dinar and we know directly from that individual what the rate was and he was going to trade another 4 hours which would have made it until the closing or another 4 hours made it around midnight, 4am Iraq time on Monday. That tells us, oh by the way the rate is trading higher on the screen than he was trading on, and still moving on up and moving in the right direction.

Bruce: I know the CBI site was down and I am going to make the assumption that it was still down because I have not heard the CBI site has come back up or heard the rate. I know they are adjusting and actually getting ready for the new system on the CBI website. So they are transferring from the old to the new in Iraq. That involves a lot of Iraqi banks, Islamic banks, international banks and branches, money centers, currency exchange locations in Iraq, quite a number of places need to be brought essentially online with the new system. That is what is happening to the CBI. I think that is a good thing. To me whenever the CBI website goes down it means they are making changes, making adjustments. We already know that the majority of the major players have switched over from the Swift System to the CIPS/Fintech System for sending wire transfers around the world.

Bruce: When it comes to what else is happening I know we tend to speak in terms of Redemption Centers. I make distinction that Redemption Centers are primarily designed to take Zim bonds in and redeem those Zim bonds versus Currency Locations. I am using the term Redemption Centers which are usually off site but can also be in Tier 1 banks. They are sort of a hybrid there. Primarily I am talking about offsite Redemption Centers and other currency other than Zim are exchangeable. Those are Exchange Locations. That is where I am drawing the line from Redemption Centers and Exchange Locations. What I know is the people we are in touch with, they are still adjusting their staffing and they are going up on the number of staff starting tomorrow to where they can handle the actual intake of Zim holders in even two shifts, a morning shift and an afternoon shift, and even not maybe not using a night time shift in some locations. That is a good sign. They are fine tuning it. They are still making changes in the schedule and personnel as they try their best to be ready for intake of customers.

Bruce: Everything I am hearing right now is pointing toward something major happening this week. I have an understanding when certain people believe it is going to happen. I am not going to tell you when I think it is. I do believe we are in the time it should take place any day now, but you know how it is. We sort of been almost in the same point or thought we were and we had to wait. I am asking everybody to stay patient, but all to be ready because this is coming very closely. We heard the 28th is a deadline of sorts. Sometimes we get in trouble if we use the term deadline or back wall. I am aware of that. I try not to use that, but I do believe there is something to that. We will see if it is honored or see if it happens. Every indication is all the rates on all the currencies are at a very good level right now. You should have to worry about that at all.

Bruce: I would say that if you have Redemption Centers are going to be ready to do a skeleton trust or what we call a bare-bone trust. If you have the where-with-all to go in with your trust documents, or really with your Affidavit of Trust, or your basic certificate of trust, or trust certificate which could be several pages, if you could go in with that that would eliminate one step to save you time and their time of your trust documentation. I would say that would be something that would be helpful. Doesn’t mean you couldn’t get help at the Redemption Center putting your trust together, and so on, but you know you can come back in 30 to 45 days, I wouldn’t run it up to 90 days, to get with your bankers make some changes to your trust and substitute any changes you make or amendments you make to your trust. You can bring that documentation in and make that happen, and that would be good. I am just thinking it might streamline the situation if you are able to do that.

Bruce: Beyond that I heard and I can’t prove it, this is something that is hearsay, I heard something that happened internationally referring to Asia and possibly Europe overnight, last night and into today, but I haven’t seen any evidence. I haven’t seen anything yet to show that occurred. We always heard the concept form east to west. Maybe that is what we are looking at. Maybe we are moving from east to west, and if it is, we are shouldn’t be too far away. Some people are looking at certain days this week feeling we are ready to get started. Maybe they are right.

Bruce: Other than that the main thing is have your humanitarian projects ready to go in terms of how you are going to express it to the person you will be talking to. You will have two to three minutes to put that out, and have a general way. It doesn’t need to be a big outline. One or two pages with bulletin points. You can bring those up and talk to them what it is you plan to do in a humanitarian point of view. Rates on the Zim are negotiable and also true for dinar and dong. They are somewhat negotiable. There is a Privately Negotiable Rate, I call it PNR for a year now, on those currencies, and of course we treat the Zim as a bond.

Bruce: Nothing tremendously new, but it has been very quiet the last few days with bits of information here and there. The Redemption Centers are ready to go. The banks are finally up to speed ready to go. The Tier 2 banks were a bit of a holdup last week with not having a proper written relationship with the Tier 1 banks that they are going to be affiliated with. Nether words, if someone came in and they wanted an account let’s say at a Tier 2 bank, say Regions Bank or SunTrust Bank, etc., they wanted to bank with them, they would be able to be referred to and then a referable commission paid back thru the banks to the Redemption Center personnel. They will do quite well based on the commissions that they will make on the redemptions and exchanges that we will do. My understanding is that portion doesn’t come out our side of the equation, but rather comes out of the side of the equation that they actually be compensated by China. We will see. It won’t matter either way. It is all good. We are going to be in great shape.

Bruce: I encourage everyone to be in faith for this to come in. If you have your trust information bring that in. You will be able to put that together. Do go in if you don’t have your trust information ready and done, do go in with 5 or 7 trust names written down and have a list of who you want your trustee to be, and list any beneficiaries and successors you want to have. The very basic trust information you will have to bring in if you decide to you the skeleton trust.

Bruce: We basically learned a lot in the last 6 to 7 years. A lot of things that have changed. This has been a very permeable situation for us. It has been a little difficult to pin anything down. Some things we definitely know and some things we will be surprised even to me probably when we go in there. I am excited guys, and I want to thank everybody on my team, Pastor Steven, Sue, Bob, and all the Big Call listeners in the US and Canada which I call Big Call country and all around the globe which I call Big Call Universe for listening this many years. You know my intention is to take some time. All of us are going to take some time a month or so, but we will be in touch with you through the email and let you know if we are going to do any future broadcasts or podcasts so we can stay in touch with you as we go forward with Rebuild America, Veteran Retreat Network, and amongst other things. Thank you everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/27/18   Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:53 am

Gonna take some time huh? Need to rest up from all those stressful lies? Or just think up some new ones?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/27/18   Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:38 pm

There are zero exchange centers.  The zim is not a bond.  Matter of fact, toilet paper costs more than what the zim is worth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/27/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: