Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"The Final Notice" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/26/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "The Final Notice" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/26/18   Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:31 am

KTFA

Frank26 » February 26th, 2018

Central Iraqi sales of foreign currency rise 70 thousand dollars

25th February, 2018

Central Bank of Iraq sales of foreign currency, during the auction on Sunday, to 155.25 million dollars, compared to 155.18 million dollars Thursday auction , an increase of 70 thousand dollars, according to a statement by the bank.

The central bank said in a statement that the exchange rate was 1190 dinars per dollar, in the auction held with the participation of 39 banks, and 7 companies for financial transfer.

The bank said the sales were the result of the auction scheduled for Monday, explaining that the total sales for the day amounted to about 194.25 million dollars. LINK

2Cents » February 26th, 2018

I will be curious to hear why "1190 dinars per dollar" is suddenly something of interest........The CBI has been selling at this rate for quite a while now......./????????

Ty1 » February 26th, 2018

2 Cents..I believe this is of interest cause if they cut out the money exchangers and their profits then the street rate becomes 1190 and that is within 2% compliance and we get going...! IMO

Doglover » February 26th, 2018

Because the dollar has dropped enough to be on par with it

IT REALLY PAINS ME TO DO THIS BUT ........ THIS IS FOR YOU (cookie) lol

HBHockydad » February 26th, 2018

With all do respect I disagree with you. The dollar has dropped but not even close to the iqd. If the usd ever was 1190 then we would be in trouble. IMO. I could be way off base. I think their is another reason why 1190 is being thrown out there. I just haven’t figured it out yet.

Boxman » February 26th, 2018

You are missing the effect of the dropping of the three zeros..1190 would become 1.190..calculation becomes 1/ 1.19 = approx .84..the US dollar was around .89 last week..IMHO

HBHockydad » February 26th, 2018

Ooooh I like that much better

GFulcher69 » February 26th, 2018

IMO its getting really hard to cover this process up, seems like its been triggered and were watching theprocedural dominoes fall until it hits our level, thanks for showing us the dominoes Frank, I know tonight will be epic

Quote: “DELTA: FRANKIE................... MEMO WAS SEND ON 02/18 TO BANKS REGARDING 02/25!!! DELTA”

MilitiaMan » February 26th, 2018

Well well well. The Final Notice was given to stop selling at the old rate, imo.. ~MM

Freemanna » February 26th, 2018

RED is my new favorite color!!!!

Samson » February 26th, 2018

Oil continues to rise Monday

26th February, 2018

Oil continued to rise above $ 67 a barrel on Monday, taking advantage of optimistic statements by Saudi Arabia that OPEC-led efforts to cut world stocks by curbing production are bearing fruit.

By 14:58 GMT, global benchmark crude was up 10 cents to $ 67.10 a barrel.

Prices rose in early 2018 to $ 71.28 a barrel on Jan. 25, the highest level since December 2014. US crude rose eight cents to $ 62.85 a barrel. LINK

JesusLovesBaseball » February 26th, 2018

To all governmental and private banks

A workshop on "Challenges of Compliance with International Standards for Combating Money Laundering"

Financing and terrorism ") for a period of 1%. "The Babylon Hotel

In view of the importance of the issues related to the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism and the constant emphasis thereon

By the international financial institutions: as well as the importance of development in this subject: and with the aim of developing

The capabilities and skills of those with specialization in the banking sector in general and their appreciation of the latest developments

For these topics, the Union of Arab Banks holds a specialized banking workshop on the subject

Challenges of Compliance with International Standards for Combating Money Laundering and Financing Terrorism "(P / 1: 0/11 & 6)

A / 8 / © / 1. As shown below:

Conditions of Nomination: - Employees Current accounts and banking operations as well as those engaged in activities

Supervision of the Bank, combating money laundering and financing terrorism, and auditing and inspection personnel

Main centers or branches and officials of the higher administrations

1. Place of the session: - Babylon Hotel.

The Lecturer: - Professor Issam Barakat / Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Egypt
Course Language: - Arabic and English.

e. Subscription fee) + +? (US $ 1,200) per participant for member banks

($ 1) for non-member banks (including the subscription fee)

Attend the workshop and receive work papers and daily breaks: distribution of scientific material and hospitality

With a daily lunch for the co-chairs (the payment must be by bank check withdrawn to New York

The Union of Arab Banks or the Federation of Arab Banks has entered into the account of the Union (0331-082305 / 510)

Arab Branch Riad El Solh Beirut / Lebanon or visit the workshop.

Please send your nominations by e-mail to the Center for Banking Studies

With the nomination letters sent by official mail later and before the workshop begins.
with respect....

https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-15196447258703.pdf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "The Final Notice" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/26/18   Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:42 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"The Final Notice" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/26/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: