Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Front Car" 2/25/18

2 posters

Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 Empty Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Front Car" 2/25/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:28 pm

Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 Yosef14

This is the last weekend in February to achieve legal Zim redemptions per international law.

The last banking week in February ended 2/24. The first banking weekend in March began 2/25.

That’s why major investors are all in Zimbabwe now (2/27-2/28), to explain away all the sudden massive investment into the Zimbabwe sovereign wealth fund coming from our redemptions.

Zimbabwe and all of Africa have waited patiently for many decades, centuries really, while China and Russia worked through delicate major geopolitical issues.

Now the Chinese and African Elders will release the RV and command the rest of the Anglo world to play nice in the sandbox.

That’s why Russia is guarding the Middle Eastern boarders with air support all around Israel—to avoid war—but also to finish one should it begin.

The Elders have given the remaining Dracos no more time to conform. Those that took the deal to move forward, survive. Those that didn’t are being mercilessly removed.

Everyone in the real deal sovereign wealth game knows the consequences of non conformity. It’s death now. And some chose that route versus living with the meek and strong.

Expect news events to flood the public mass media this week. One atop the next on atop the next. This will continue for weeks if not months to cover up the influx of new wealth.

It is distraction by a thousand news stories, on every subject the mind can consider. This is the Draco answer for minimizing the effects of the RV. Diluting peace with chaos.

All to cover up the global transition away from their control, no longer keeping humanity under the lowest possible ceiling of their choosing.

The RV is freedom. And why it took so long, and sacrificed so many, to bless so many. We were all caught in the undercurrent of era change.

February 14, 2018 was the actual back wall for full diplomatic compliance. Last night February 24, 2018 was the back wall for financial compliance. This based all on the Lunar New Year.

Our US military is at DEFCON 1 readiness by order of the Joint Chiefs.

Full assets of US military are ready for active and engaged battle.

Republic was placed temporary limitations on Asian banks through North Korean sanctions on Friday.

This move ironically keeps US banks from dealing directly with Asian banks, and makes the US banks a limited transfer partner during the RV.

Every remaining currency exchange bank is now capable and willing by their own choice, including all in the western world, per the new rules of Hercules financial system.

Saturday midnight was the back wall all banks faced for permanent monetary extinction.

The new financial system has in totality replaced all aspects of the old financial system including swift, with no additional or late conforming banks to be allowed under any circumstance.

Making the new global banking community a closed network, an abiding union galvanized by the same asset backed, liquidity, deposit and lending rules. Hallelujah!

A dozen Israeli and Ukrainian banks were last to join Saturday. They held out to squeeze out every penny out of existing positions.

But come Sunday in China, AIIB has total monetary control over the entire globe’s money supply under signed GESARA treaty’s compliance mandates. All nations, all banks.

New private placement platforms will now rolled out and be allowed to not only start trading Sunday evening in Hong Kong and London, but more importantly disbursing new gold backed cash to banks worldwide.

There was less than 2% liquidity leftover from the old financial system remaining in governmental operating accounts.

If you want peace prepare for war. Meaning any nation that fare prohibits the RV, they will have zero funds to run their nation’s affairs in an instant come Monday morning—bar none—including Israel, Ukraine and the United States.

AIIB can now legally close out, shut down, or zero out any non complying nation and bank—that participates in fraud, terrorism or corruption.

Release is therefore scheduled for later tonight / early tomorrow. And everyone knows it because there’s nothing the cabal can do about it accept participate like the rest of us.

A three day private redemption period begins at midnight Sunday and ends Wednesday February 28 at midnight. That’s 72 hours to negotiate a sovereign exchange with unlimited potential.

March 1, 2018 begins the public redemptions and those will last until end of 2019. Screen rates or below only.

Chinese gave ten extra days beyond their lunar New Year to receive all global transaction receipts prior to or on February 15, 2018 per international law.

Africa and Asian Elders set this common performance date five decades ago we are told.

Every nation attempted to get in last diplomatic or military licks before Saturday night’s conversion deadline.

That’s also why the US Congress Democratic memo was released late Saturday night, and why the UN ceasefire was agreed regarding Syria, also why the Jerusalem Embassy move broke late Friday.

All for different last licks reasons.

China in return allowed all banks, wealth management firms and hedge and pension funds to operate freely within China. Imagine that. In China. Free.

Welcome to end of this ride. Hope you had an enjoyable, safe journey. Please wait until the front car comes to a complete stop and your safety harnesses ascends upwards wrote exiting the vehicle.

Thank you for participation in the RV. Please don’t tell you friends. They won’t believe you anyway. Sobeit. Beitso. God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 Empty Re: Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Front Car" 2/25/18

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:56 pm

What an idiot. Is this guy even on the same planet?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 2805820865  Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 2805820865  Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 2805820865  Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Front Car"  2/25/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum