Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month

Go down

A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month Empty A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month

Post by RamblerNash Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:20 pm

A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month

A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month The%20Iraqi%20Dinar

Twilight News

3 hours ago

The religious authority Sheikh Qassim al-Tai on Saturday accused the government of taking the citizen's pocket equivalent to an average of two hundred thousand dinars in two months through the electricity bill, without knowing.

"All the services provided by the state to the citizen or the state guarantee him the right to education, health or other, which the government should provide to the citizen, so that these or some of them are provided by the great capitalist governments of their peoples as the right of health," al-Tai said in a statement to the News Agency. And education, which was in force in Iraq until recently became the service in government institutions - if they are - more expensive than private institutions, and this is known, but it is not known that the citizen steals in the most basic service and simpler in the countries of the Earth, .

He added that "there is no land of Iraq in any spot in the ground, but stolen and looted, stolen from non-Iraqis and looted by them, was surprised citizen that the government stole from his pocket equivalent to an average of two hundred thousand dinars in two months of the electricity card at the lowest estimate because it decided To be for two consecutive months with an upward spiral instead of one month every month. "

"The prices decided by the government are ten dinars up to two thousand units, and twenty-three thousand and forty-four thousand eighty-four thousand and five thousand, if the citizen consumed six thousand units were reading the meter record the following price: 10 × 2000 + 20 × 1000 + 40 × 1000 + 80 × 2000 = 240 thousand dinars, if consumed six thousand electric units and the significance of making it - the paper for two months - that if each month, ie the same estimate the previous consumption is three thousand alone and the price of 10 × 2000 + 20 × 1000 = 40 thousand Dinars per month and repeat for the other month the same price because the consumption will also be three thousand alone at the price of 40,000 a month and the total of two months = 80 thousand when the combined two months together and also offers 240 thousand by 160 thousand dinars. "

"If consumption exceeds and reaches the seventh millennium and the value of 120 dinars, the difference will be large and may reach more than fifty-five thousand."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/3111401f-68df-4d12-a828-75f6917c0597

A religious reference gives accounts: the Iraqi government receives 200 thousand dinars per capita per month 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum