Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ??

Go down

Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? Empty Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ??

Post by RamblerNash Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:16 pm

Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ??

Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? Image

24-02-2018 02:43 PM

The Basra Provincial Council revealed on Saturday the details of the meeting, which he gathered with Prime Minister Haider Abadi during his visit to the city, adding that the Council called for increasing the share of the province in the budget and support the investment side and agricultural and housing loans.

Council member Ahmad al-Sulaiti said that the council called on Abadi during a meeting with him to the need to raise the share of the province in the budget and the payment of Baghdad petrodollars dollars and support the investment side and agricultural loans and housing.

Al-Sulaiti said that the meeting discussed the security operations in the province and its objectives as well as the commercial file of the province. He said that the prime minister promised during his meeting to increase the province's share of jobs and support investment and work to stabilize the security situation and support national reconciliation.

The media office of Prime Minister Haider Abadi said on Saturday that law enforcement operations launched recently in the province of Basra will continue until the achievement of its objectives, noting that it may include other provinces if needed.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=164582

Learn the details of the meeting of Abadi with the Basra Provincial Council and highlighted its outputs ?? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum