Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN Thursday Drama 2/24/18

4 posters

Go down

WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 Empty WSOMN Thursday Drama 2/24/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:07 am

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, we all know this event will happen but during our wait time many of our members are growing weary because of an uncertain time frame. Physical and financial needs keep building until many of our members are facing both physical and financial disaster as each day passes. We come together with one voice asking for any help and assistance You can send our way.

Dear Lord God Almighty, if it means we must wait for another time before this will happen I ask that you give our members the will and the means to hold on until the time is right whenever that is. Thank you Lord for all that you have provided for us and allowing us to draw strength from one another. Whenever our time comes Lord guide us to the best direction to make a good difference in our world.

Slowly but surely we are rapidly approaching the end of this month with March closing in on us day by day and I know how frustrating that can be. Fortunately we have many members on our board who can bring up useful information to help keep our minds off the time that has passed and concentrate on other things like sports events and special “gold album” songs to keep us entertained from time to time.

Still I see the uncertainty in your post each day as I watch as arguments or shud I say disagreements arise from time to time. That’s OK if it detracts us from getting more and more discouraged day by day and week up week. As the old saying goes “This is the times that try men’s souls” as projection goes by with no more exchanges going by that we know of. Keep the faith my friends as we trek this long road. Remember “Our Destiny Awaits”

adminbill
OUT OF ONE SIDE OF THE MOUTH IT HAS BEEN CLAIMED THAT THE BANKS, EXCHANGE CENTERS, SECURITY PERSONNEL ETC HAVE BEEN READY FOR THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS. OUT OF THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MOUTH NOW IT IS SAID THE BANKERS ARE NOT READY BECAUSE THEY NEVER THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN...REALLY? NOW WHO DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO?

wethrin
Pro Tip: "Banks Arent Ready" or "Glitches" are code terms for the UST is stopping this. Same thing was going on in 2014 intentionally. Banks can't throw UST under the bus, so "Glitch!"

There might be some truth to the banks other than BOA and WF not being "ready" in some way. I dont have bank contacts so not sure, but it might make sense considering how they played this out.

adminbill
I THINK WE CAN SAFELY ASSUME THE BANKS ARE READY AFTER MORE THAN A DECADE TO "GET READY".

wethrin
Yup, shouldn't take much even the Tier 2 banks knew this was coming years ago.

Thing about UST is it is a linchpin, and it's political. Hugely political, from floor to floor and department to department. Sources there are touchy and easily offended. Cant just call them out publicly

Mechanically as far as the banks go, they have the power to start and stop this. They serve at the whim of the politics. Iraq is but waiting just like us, doing what they are told, each and every day.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 2/24/18

Post by RamblerNash Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:34 am

Found their "Glitch"!

WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 Scree137

In order to have the CBI back the M0 at $3.22USD to 1IQD, they would need to have 193.2 trillion USD in the reserves. That's about 193.1 trillion USD short. ( 60T X 3.22 = 193.2T )

Where is Iraq going to get the amount needed to support a reinstatement as the Gurus, like wethrin and adminbill, are saying for this overnight RV?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t71300-iraq-reinstate-rate-to-3-22

WSOMN Thursday Drama   2/24/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:27 am

Tedious Ted wrote: Slowly but surely we are rapidly approaching the end of this month with March closing in on us day by day and I know how frustrating that can be.

Personally, I've never found March closing in on me to be at all frustrating. Quite the opposite in fact - Spring is on the way!

Tedious Ted wrote: Fortunately we have many members on our board who can bring up useful information to help keep our minds off the time that has passed and concentrate on other things like sports events and special “gold album” songs to keep us entertained from time to time.

Good Grief! picking

Pro tip: GET. A. LIFE.

And use what even a little intelligence must be telling you: there will be no "RV". It's a scam.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotchie Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:31 pm

Don't underestimate ADMINBILL.  ADMINBILL fully aware that the Iraqi dinar is not going to revalue.  I am not sure what keeps him ticking.  He has lost all credibility years ago.  His nose hairs must be feet long at this time.  If it just a matter of his ego, he will go one for years to come.  As far as the zim.  Note, the zim is toilet paper.  It is worthless, and will always be worthless.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum