Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad

Go down

Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad Empty Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad

Post by RamblerNash Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:12 am

Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad

Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad DWh-ou8X4AAp5Ml

Twilight News

41 minutes ago

The representative of Iraq to the Security Council rejected the recommendations of the Secretary-General on a number of issues, including relations between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, according to the latest report by the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Jan Kubic.

Among the challenges we face now is the safe return of internally displaced persons and a safe environment for voters, Kubic said. With regard to relations with Kuwait, he said that normalization would only take place after the outstanding issues relating to missing persons and property had been resolved.

In the future, he said that credible and acceptable elections, with the high participation of voters, will enable the new government to implement reform, strengthen accountability, and reconcile differences between different groups.

For his part, the representative of Iraq thanked all stakeholders for their support, and hoped that MONUC would play a coordinating role in areas such as good governance, combating corruption, improving economic growth and providing humanitarian aid to internally displaced persons. However, Iraq had not supported the Secretary-General's recent recommendations on conflict prevention, women's empowerment and relations between the central Government and Kurdistan, stressing that the Government had taken steps in that regard and was working hard on the forthcoming elections. And to achieve tangible results.

instructions

The Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI), Jean Kubais, briefed the Council on recent political and security developments, in particular the Iraq Reconstruction Conference hosted by Kuwait. Seventy Member States, international organizations and 2,000 private sector companies mobilized $ 30 billion.

As Iraq continues to evict the Islamic state in Iraq and Syria, he said the government is increasingly focusing on parliamentary elections in May. The IHEC has steadily continued its preparations for the elections, registering 205 political parties and 27 alliances. However, challenges remain, including the safe return of internally displaced persons and the provision of a safe environment for voters. In addition, the electronic vote counting system requires rapid support, stressing also the importance of domestic and international election observers.

Reliable and acceptable elections, with the high participation of voters, would enable the new Government to implement reform, strengthen accountability and reconcile differences between different groups.

He was encouraged by the recent positive developments in the relations between Baghdad and Erbil and also commended the Federal Government and the Government of the Kurdistan Region for their efforts and strong cooperation to implement the National Plan of Action on Women, Peace and Security.

Before the elections, he urged Iraqi political leaders to expand the political space of women and ensure their participation.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/5ee27c7b-141a-4ba2-8bbc-1fff75227b78

Iraq refuses to endorse the recommendations of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on relations between Erbil and Baghdad 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum