Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !!

Go down

Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! Empty Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !!

Post by RamblerNash Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:06 am

International organization: Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !!

Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! Image

20-02-2018

Baghdad News -

The International Reach organization said on Tuesday that 52 percent of the displaced do not intend to return to their original areas of residence, and 21 percent refuse to return for fear of war debris, environmental pollution and destruction of their property.

The UN Mission in Iraq (UNAMI) said in a statement that "Rich, in partnership with the Camp Coordination Team, conducted a nationwide survey of IDP camps between December 12, 2017 and January 14, 2018, to determine their intentions to return to their areas of residence '.

The survey showed that 52% of interviewees did not intend to return home. Of those who do not intend to return, 21% said this was due to the possibility of improvised explosive devices and unexploded ordnance. Therefore, 1 out of 10 internally displaced persons surveyed do not intend to return to their homes for fear of pollution caused by explosive hazards in or around their homes.

"If the removal of explosive risks, including IEDs, is delayed, the possibility of returning displaced persons is reduced," UNAMI said. The ability of the Government of Iraq and the international community to undertake important interventions during the post-conflict period is also diminishing. "

She pointed out that 'more than 50% of those displaced in Iraq because of the duel and military operations, returned to their homes after the defeat of the organization Daadash'.

"The United Nations Mine Action Service (UNMAS) has been operating in the Greater Mosul area since November 2016. It has recently begun its survey and clearance operations in the old city of western Mosul, complementing the work done by the Government of Iraq."

"In the course of operations, the complexity and diversity of the materials collected can only be described as spectacular and unprecedented. Among these items are a number of conventional munitions, improvised explosive devices, munitions dropped by air, munitions stockpiles belonging to a sympathetic organization, and abandoned inside buildings that have been converted into bomb factories. The removal activities have been further complicated by the presence of most of the pollution sources in Mosul under the rubble of dilapidated buildings.

UNAMI confirmed that the United Nations Mine Action Service (UNMAS) and implementing partners working in the old city of Mosul have reported a large number of explosive ordnance reports, especially in the vicinity of homes, as IDPs return home.

"The presence of the clearance teams of the United Nations Mine Action Service in the Old City, such as an opportunity for the population to report suspicious objects and remove them directly from teams, is expected to increase the number of reports from the population about the explosive risk of increasing numbers of returnees" .

"The EU ambassador to Iraq, Ramón Biluca, said this clearly demonstrates the EU's commitment to addressing the explosive risks," she said. The removal of explosive risk is a prerequisite for restoring stability. The existence of such threats threatens security and stability efforts unless properly addressed. "

"As the head of the Coalition's Explosive Risk Management Subcommittee, the EU is determined to tackle this disaster mainly and support Iraq to strengthen the government's efforts in strategic coordination mechanisms. All these efforts will be in the right return for Iraqis who suffered for long periods.

"We are removing explosive dangers from roads, under bridges, from power stations and water purification plants, from schools and infrastructure. So that internally displaced people in conflict can return to their homes and start work again, start educating their children and participating in society to lead a normal life. '

"This would be impossible without the support we get from our donors. We are very grateful for the strong support of the European Union.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=32481

Displaced Iraqis do not intend to return to the areas of their original housing and reason !! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum