Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Kaparoni - "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18

2 posters

Go down

Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 Empty Kaparoni - "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:48 am

Dinar Alert

​Tgirl:
Iraq Dinar, Iraqi Banks, Iraqi Stock Exchange (ISX) News > The price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar on 17 February 2018

Baghdad News -
The exchange rate of the dollar fell in the Iraqi market against the dinar, and the general trend on demand was moderate.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/image.php?token=79ce93ed7055f58e4a4aa3be33905d3c&size=

The exchange rate of the dollar in the Stock Exchange Baghdad

Purchase price $ 100 = 122.750 Iraqi dinars
Selling price $ 100 = 122.800 Iraqi dinars.

North Stock / Arbil

Purchase Price US $ 100 = 123.350 Iraqi Dinar
Selling Price US $ 100 = 123.400 Iraqi Dinar.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=32234

Punisher: Still holding .

invinrv: Thanks Tgirl. The selling rate is ranging from 1228 to 1234. Good stuff Smile Keep dropping!

Punisher: Dinar is getting stronger.

invinrv: A significant reduction of the dollar in Iraq

Release date: 2018/2/18 9:56 • 948 times read

[Ayna-Baghdad] Foreign exchange markets in Baghdad, on Sunday morning, a significant decline in the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

The market price in the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1225.5 dinars per dollar, ie 122 thousand and 550 dinars per hundred dollars.

The prices of selling and buying dollars in banking companies were:

The sale price per dollar is 1230 dinars, or 123 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars.

The purchase price of the dollar is 1220 dinars, or 122 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=71356

Invinrv: The market price in the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1225.5 dinars per dollar, ie 122 thousand and 550 dinars per hundred dollars.

Market rate is down to 1225 Smile

Punisher: Whatever they are doing is finally working . Thanks Invinrv.

Kaperoni: A weakening dollar has the same effect Punisher.

Punisher: You sound disappointed Kap.

Justwaiting: It is a fact the stronger our usd the higher the exchange rate and, noted as above, weaker usd rate drops. applies to all usd and foreign currencies. foreign exchange market netdania is pretty good source. I type in usd/iqd pretty often LOL.

Kaperoni: Punisher, I am because the CBI had done little to reduce the spread. The fact that it has come down as a result of the US dollar weakening implies it won't last.

Mike: Good stuff JW and Kap, keeping it real. --Stay grounded...

Invinrv: Thanks for your input Kap

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13469594-the-price-of-the-dollar-against-the-iraqi-dinar-on-17-february-2018

Tgirl: Iraq Dinar, Iraqi Banks, Iraqi Stock Exchange (ISX) News > A significant reduction of the dollar in Iraq

2018/2/18 [Ayna-Baghdad] Foreign exchange markets in Baghdad, on Sunday morning, a significant decline in the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

The market price in the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1225.5 dinars per dollar, ie 122 thousand and 550 dinars per hundred dollars.

The prices of selling and buying dollars in banking companies were:

The sale price per dollar is 1230 dinars, or 123 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars.

The purchase price of the dollar is 1220 dinars, or 122 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alliraqnews.com%2F

Punisher: Thanks Tgirl.

kw: Great news! It has been a steady, howbeit, small decline for 3 weeks

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13469770-a-significant-reduction-of-the-dollar-in-iraq

Kaperoni: Iraq Dinar, Iraqi Banks, Iraqi Stock Exchange (ISX) News > Float the Iraqi dinar and stop the auction currency is the only solution of the Iraqi economy

Thursday February 15, 2018 Under Conference : Kuwait , the results of which are discouraging to solve the problem economic Iraqi especially after the devastation resulting from the grinding war on terrorism must think of radical solutions and take advantage of other peoples experiences

I want to point to the experience of two states at the time Alhadrohee experience Masrafiqirh powered and experience its Vnzula oil – rich experience sister bank to float the Egyptian pound in 2016, which produced Mayati after only one year of floatation first year float ..

Egypt stronger "numbers" after the liberation of the exchange rate .. cash reserve jumps from 19 to 36.5 billion dollars .. and $ 56 billion to save imports .. and $ 13.7 billion Surplus payments .. and 17.3% higher transfers abroad Float the currency , " an economic term means that the exchange rate against the dollar or any foreign currency away from any interference from the government or the central bank in determining its price, and the associated value of supply and demand

Yes to float the Egyptian currency has led to decrease the price of the pound against the dollar from about 9 to 17 but still the state provides the necessary materials and medicines for citizens did not increase the rate of poverty with the knowledge that Egypt imports most of its need - oil from abroad, which is a very large Obeie

second example is the state of Venezuela , the state is very rich in oil and is now on the verge of bankruptcy where the conduct of its economy in a similar manner to what is in Iraq at the time of The present and the currency "Venezuela" is now at 3 prices for the exchange, according to the price of central bank exchange rate, the price on the black market, the price used in exports with a large corruption in the work of the Central Bank of Iraq is on its way with no doubt the Venezuelan example , that measures and radical reforms are similar not taken what happened in Egypt with a big difference to Msalkhh Iraq and hwan Iraq earned from oil exports in the month of December 2017 will alone $ 4-6 billion means about 76 billion Dolarvi year

benefits desired from the floating currency with some Alajrouat that resemble Maatkhzth Egypt with the presence of transparency will increase the central bank reserves amounting up to more than 40 - 50 carefully Dollars in one year (Masrasttaat increase the central bank 's reserves by more than 16 billion in one year) and can this amount available start for major energy projects and water desalination projects , agricultural and construction of hospitals and factories and by international companies sober and will pay for these projects from oil imports without waiting to on foreign investment and this process will provide hundreds of thousands and even millions of jobs for unemployed Iraqis ( the foreign investor foreign workers will come more often , as happened with the oil companies) and foreign investor even if it came at the present time will benefit from the auction sale of the existing currency is currently the result

The damage to the Iraqi economy as is the case with mobile phone companies, but if you stop the auction currency impact will be in the interest of Iraq , even with foreign investor
What damage the possible risks in the case of the floating currency of course there is a risk of low currency Iraqi, but for employees who exceed their income from $ 1000 will be the damage is limited and only at the beginning and only the value of purchasing materials perfectionism but will be offset by electricity, hospitals, medical equipment, medicines, roads, water improvement and card Altamonah and there is a potential for a greater number of family members are more job opportunities, but when you start the economy and Planter plants Iraq U - turn will be a drop in the currency news out of date this process can reduce the rampant corruption and companies unreality It is possible that the Iraqi economy turns into one of the largest developing economies , and in any case can go back to sell the currency once again after a year or two years if it was not written for this process success and I do not think the piece and the people of Egypt Asalo

LINK

Punisher: Again....calls to make a move with the currency and stop the auctions. I think investors made it clear to Abadi what they want!

ChuckRoast: Why is it so hard to pass the laws needed to get the economy going? Corruption is probably the answer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

Juliebug: Just do something...anything.

Julie: If this is the result of the conference, then bring it!

Mcduff82: If they float ,auctions cannot stop until the dinar is equal. to dollar

Kaperoni: Mcduff, that is false. Accepting IMF Article VIII (making the dinar more internationally accepted and convertible) is the key. Doing so would allow the CBI to stop selling dollars to pay for imports. As well, the CBI then makes commissions off the conversion of currency. This is why the CBI is trying so hard to reduce the spread....so they are in compliance and can move to Article VIII.

Mcduff82: Very interesting article ,with no authors name

Justwaiting: Mcduff82, per link ~ title different due to different translator

Flooding the Iraqi dinar and stopping the auction is the only solution for the Iraqi economy

Thursday 15 February 2018 Majid Al – Turaihi ??

kw: They are definitely keeping an eye on Egypt and what has happened to them. They have a right pathway.

Kaperoni: Justwaiting, based on the references within the article, only "float" makes sense.

15/02 - floating dinar Iraqi currency to stop the auction is the only solution of the Iraqi economy by: Dr. Majid Turaihi.

Justwaiting: Yes, ty kap, I glad the author is correct. TY The sooner the better for me - grin.

Paxx: Kap who is Dr. Majid Turaihi? Have you heard of him before?

The Texan Great article Kap!! Thanks for all that you do for us!!

Soon: Thank you Kap

truthplease: Thank you so much for this wonderful nugget! Hope and pray this will occur.

Terry: It’s a shame that this is just another opinion piece and not written by someone with the power to do it.

Shengwah: Kap, looks like the Iraqis have been reading your posts.
--"Figures never lie, but sometimes liars figure." Anonymous

Dodgeman2011: cannot find one other article nor any information about this majid/majed person. been researching economists for years in this thing and never seen his name. I'd like to see another author for this informaiton. thank you.

Mike: For me, this isn't a big deal, various authors have been saying the same thing for a couple of years now.

Justwaiting: Me either . Maybe, just maybe, someone will read such a piece and it will hit home. Till then, oh well ;-)

Phil Oberholzer: I'm with you Mike and jw, the same song and dance we've been hearing about. But as we all know, actions speak louder than words....Lets get this float started then.

newbie: I did not think the Budget was going to pass and rate was going to change before the Kuwait Conference at all, ever.

Kurdistan region needs to get mostly into the e-governance computer system and off the fake paperwork system.

They have uncover fake employees, get monies returned from fake projects and now International banks cause of the UNSC sanctions being removed.

They are fighting corruption of the Kurdistan regional leaders as well as Baghdad government, bankers and businesses.

Investment starts with borders, air space, ports and airports to get goods in.

Investment companies and monies need to secured and protected from misuse, corruption, and theft.

As far as the Budget, they need the most accurate numbers from the Kurdistan region and after an exceptionable lost for this Budget of 2018, they will pass it with the best accurate numbers with the e-governance system and the census.

Adabi and the CBI are also making sure the regions get paid through them and not paying the ministers directly anymore the best the can, trying to figure out the best ways to secure the funds, make sure the people are real, and each person needs to personal be in contact with national banks to get the funds.

Iraq is still far from safe still, imagine us in the USA living under big time Martial Law here and trying to go to the bank safely. Some cities are real dysfunctional or just really basically destroyed.

The CBI at this time also trying to IMF article complaint my trying to get the spread of the CBI rate and the street rate within 2% for 90 days to get to Article 8 and go International.

I am not sure about this but I also think the Kurdistan government may have to be dissolved, all Oil, border crossings, ports (if any), and airports need to be turned over to the Baghdad government while the Peshmerga need to incorporate in the Iraqi Army and Police which could take up to 4 years.

This is going to happen, IQD will go International one day at a higher rate. Enough is enough!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 Empty Re: Kaparoni - "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:54 pm

The IQD is international, and we are highly unlikely to see any sort of higher rate. I do agree though enough is enough, time to stop the BS Kap.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 2805820865  Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 2805820865  Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 2805820865  Kaparoni -  "Enough is Enough!" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/18/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum