Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq

Go down

A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq Empty A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:34 am

A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq

A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq 6008

Siemens Germany for Technology and Energy

02/19/2018

Economy News Baghdad:

The head of the company and its executive director Joy Keizer, Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi handed over a road map in which he outlined the investments and development projects that the company will implement in the country in the short, medium and long term .

"We are honored to be a close partner of Iraq and will work in coordination with the Federal Ministry of Development and Economic Cooperation of Germany to support Iraq's reconstruction and development efforts in areas such as education, training and combating corruption," Kaiser said .

The company's plan also aims to ensure uninterruptible power supplies up to 16 gigawatts by 2025 to feed all and around Iraqi cities and will be implemented in short and long-term phases .

Siemens is also seeking better use of natural resources in Iraq, such as oil and gas, by adapting its own technology to divert the lost gas associated with oil to a valuable product that feeds national power plants and provides financial returns to the state treasury .

The company expects to provide about $ 5.2 billion in gas use to meet domestic demand over the next four years, with the cessation of incineration of associated gas by 2021.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11187

A German company gives the government a "road map" to invest in Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum