Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions

Go down

He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions Empty He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions

Post by RamblerNash Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:30 am

He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions

He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions Image

18-02-2018 01:28 PM

The Euphrates -

The terrorist organization denied the transfer of extremists from Iraq and Syria to the peninsula, calling for attacks in Western Sahara and Upper Egypt, amid painful blows received by the branch of the organization in the Sinai.

He devoted an editorial to the latest issue of the magazine 'Al-Naba'a', his mouthpiece, to comment on the process of 'Sinai 2018', which showed the attention of the leaders of the Central Organization of the military operations in Egypt, amid the spread of statements on the sites of jihadist extremist mourns terrorists, including leaders killed by the Egyptian army, Sinai.

In his editorial, Da'ash said that the talk about 'the transfer of his soldiers from Iraq and Syria to Sinai during the past months is a myth.'

The Egyptian army announced that the military operation was launched following information on monitoring the movement of terrorists from Iraq and Syria to other foci, including the Sinai Peninsula.

Foreign Minister Sameh Shukri, in meetings with foreign ministers and defense ministers of European countries on the sidelines of the Munich conference, expressed his country's concern over attempts by terrorists from Iraq and Syria to flee to Libya and the Sahel.

He called on his fighters to focus the attacks in 'the Egyptian interior and in the Western Sahara and Aswan and the high'.

The army and the Egyptian security forces impose stringent security measures to secure all possible targets of extremist organizations, whether Christian or tourist, and extend the military operation to Western Sahara and the depth.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=55187

He denies that his fighters are moving from Iraq to an Arab country and issues new instructions 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum