Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them

Go down

The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them Empty The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them

Post by RamblerNash Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:23 am

The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them

The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them 5980

18/02/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The economic adviser to the Prime Minister, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, on Sunday, Iraq is committed to the limits set for all countries on obtaining loans, pointing to the intention of the Gulf countries to extinguish the debts owed by Iraq.

Saleh said in an interview with "The Economist News" that Iraq is committed to the limits of religion allowed him, "noting that most of its debts dating back to the era of 1990, to the Iran-Iraq war, a debt has not been confirmed by the lack of documents to prove

, "The Gulf states have the intention to write off their debts, which Iraq has suffered for the last time, and the UAE years ago, decided to cancel the debt, but it is still verbal and undocumented."

He expected the economic adviser, "to write off debts owed by Iraq after the Kuwait Conference to have the capacity to deal with loans," describing the speech on Iraq's failure to accept the loans obtained at the Kuwait Conference as "contradictory" because "the World Bank is one of the sponsors of the conference Warns that Iraq can not repay the loans. "

In turn, the economic expert, Abdul Rahman al-Mashhadani, one of the participants in the Kuwait Conference, "the economy News", that Iraq does not need the loans obtained at the conference, even if the benefits are easy, noting that "Iraq needs loans to lead to Buy production lines and invest in factories to run a workforce or loans that address the balance of payments imbalances. "

He added that Iraq had a "license" he had obtained two years ago when they gave him a credit rating (B +) from the World Bank to qualify for loans with his guarantee as well as the International Monetary Fund. He also has a pledge from Britain for 10 billion pounds, up to 14 billion dollars, By the Kuwait Conference.

"The aim of the Kuwait conference is to get grants, but what we got is loans," he said. "We have also revealed that some investors are even afraid of tribal conflicts that threaten some projects.

Sources familiar with the Council of Ministers had revealed earlier that Prime Minister Haider Abadi may "reject" the loans granted to Iraq at the Kuwait Conference, noting that the World Bank has confirmed the inability of the country to bear more debt.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11171

The outcome of the Kuwait conference .. The government confirms the ability of Iraq to deal with loans and experts prefer to reject them 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum