Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18

2 posters

Go down

Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 Empty Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:23 am

Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145

By Anna Von Reitz

There is a treaty that Trump has deliberately been kept unaware of, but so what? ALL of this is rooted in fraud. If all those making a treaty are factually and actually acting in fraud and within an over-arching matrix of fraud---- you tell me what such a treaty is worth? Why should we care and who will honor it and on what basis? A presumption of honesty among thieves?

This is all preposterous nonsense being offered as an explanation for evidence of vast planetary-wide crime that has played out over many, many generations.

The origins of the crimes committed here did not begin on Earth and the solutions will not come from Earth, either.

For the last sixty years world leaders have been looking at the "heritage of Marduk and his son, Satan, and his grandson, Lucifer" trying to come up with some way to excuse it and explain it away, but when you look at millions of metric tons of gold amassed for no apparent earthly use or reason-- what do you say?

Interdimensional beings -- renown psychotic criminals who can live for thousands of years- came here to collect souls and steal gold?

Or do you make up other less terrifying stories--of which there have been plenty already? Karen Hudes and Wolfgang Struck, for example. Or now it's Kim Goguen and Thomas, claiming to own the so-called "umbrella trust"?

Does it matter if they call it the Global Debt Facility, the Global Collateral Accounts, the Unum Sanctum Trust, or Manna World Holdimgs Trust?

The plain fact of the matter is that off-world pirates -- thieves and criminals -- amassed all these vast storehouses of gold, all these intricate fraud schemes, all these unholy "laws"--- Marduk, the Grandfather and original creator of all this is dead, his son, Satan, is bound and will be bound for 1000 years, and grandson, Lucifer, is still at large.

So, there you have it, and along with it, the mind-bending reality that these things that have served as symbols of wealth -- gold, silver, etc., are actually in over-supply while millions of people needlessly suffer--- and the governments of the world are bankrupt and stymied.

Hello? Helluva party we've got going on here....

So that is why we have all these self-professed saviors and "philanthropists" showing up and claiming that they are the long-lost Trustees and Owners-- which means the same thing---wanting to begin sharing out the misbegotten wealth back to the people and countries it came from.

It's a noble enough desire to the extent it is motivated by a desire to end suffering, but all these efforts so far have come with strings attached-- and those strings may not be obvious.

This most recent round would have us agree that these entities had a valid claim against us, but they generously released their claim to Donald Trump--- when I say, get behind me, Lucifer. You, your Father and your Grandfather have no claim here; this world belongs to the one faithful and true, our righteous redeemer. Not to you.

These beings claim what is not theirs, even to give it away. And what do you have when you receive it, but receive stolen goods?

Any Christian should know better.

I repeat-- these troubles did not begin on Earth and the solution to them will not come from Earth, either.

Be patient yet, a little while, and borrow in your heart what you need, for He is gracious and kind and gives you all that you need so long as you ask the true Lord who has fought for you --and do not steal from Him or think you can just do as you please.

We all need to face facts and stop listening to nonsense and excuses and stories of the kind they use to delude children. Such stories may be comforting, may be what you wish to believe, but they are not the truth and they cannot form a foundation for us to go forward.

So-- listen to the small, quiet voice and know the truth. This is just another version of what we have already heard and seen.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 Empty Re: Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:41 pm

Any Christian should know better than to listen to your new age contaminated babble.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 2805820865   Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 2805820865   Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 2805820865   Anna Von Reitz: Thomas Williams Gives an Update on the World Trust 2/15/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum