Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke 2/16/18

2 posters

Go down

Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 Empty Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke 2/16/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:20 am

Great Grandma said: DR CLARKE - Does this mean that you are calling it? You said before that you have never called the Dinar/RV. Pray that this is it. God bless! Great Grandma

DR. CLARKE (2-16-18) Great Grandma:

THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES IN LIFE. NONE.

We've ALWAYS said this from the Beginning.

The 17 victims and their families this week in the Florida Shootings, certainly didn't wake up that morning, and know what was about to happen in their Lives.

Our Hearts pour out to them......Currency Investments suddenly have ZERO value, in comparison to what's REALLY IMPORTANT.

We want IRAQ to Substantially Raise the Value of their Currency, Publicly. Officially. PERIOD.

They haven't done this yet, and neither has Vietnam.

An International Currency Status, (like Vietnam for instance) is MEANINGLESS to you and everyone else, UNLESS they RAISE THE VALUE. RAISE THE VALUE.
We don't care what ANYONE ELSE SAYS.

You didn't get into this investment, just to see a country, like Iraq become International in Currency Status and......KEEP THE SAME RATE range, it's had for 15 years. IT DOES YOU NO GOOD.

Iraq could make it's currency Officially, Publicly International, and STILL keep the same rate value range it's had for the past 15 years, if they wanted to - just like Vietnam, for instance......AND you still have no gain on your investment.

Public, Official INTERNATIONAL STATUS alone, still doesn't help you!

For instance, you can walk right out to several banks Today, and exchange your currency, even as we speak. However, it does you no good!......just like Vietnam, and several others......UNTIL the Rate Value Rises.

You got into this investment, with the expectation of the VALUE RAISING SUBSTANTIALLY, so you could exchange it, and you hoped it would have happened, the DAY after you made the investment!

But it hasn't. YET.

That's the ONLY REASON YOU'RE HERE!

LET'S BE HONEST. RATE VALUE INCREASE.......that's what everyone wants.

YOU'RE ALL HERE to see ONE THING. ONE THING.
.......and it's NOT Complicated or takes more than a minute or Two, to figure out or Explain:

YOU'RE HERE because you want the VALUE of the Iraq Dinar, Vietnam Dong, or ANY OTHER CURRENCY, to substantially RAISE IN VALUE, so you can march down to a Bank or whatever, and Exchange it for a healthy Gain on your Investment. PERIOD!

THAT'S IT FOLKS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

You want TRUTH? There it is.

As Jack Nicholson said in the movie, "A Few Good Men" -
"You want the TRUTH?.....You can't handle the TRUTH!"

UNTIL a Human Being decides to sit down in front of a computer as directed, and punch in new decimals on a computer screen, instantly making it PUBLIC & OFFICIAL - RAISING THE VALUE..........NOTHING will change with your currency value.

ALL remains the same. Your currency's value, is only as good as what's PUBLIC & OFFICIAL, as a value given on a computer screen.

However, it happens INSTANTLY......without Warning ahead of time, without Announcement ahead of time, without Telegraphing ahead of time, without anyone's Secret Knowledge, AND certainly without someone, ANYONE, printing articles telling you WHEN & HOW, it's going to happen......and ESPECIALLY coming from a Middle Eastern country like Iraq or a Far East country like Vietnam.

IT...........JUST.........HAPPENS.

And when it does, it suddenly gets "INSANE". EVERYWHERE!

Until then, it's Business as Usual......just like it's been for the past 15 years.

We showed you WHY, we like the remaining days in FEBRUARY.

THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES IN LIFE.

......This Past Week's Events proved it, yet once again.

LEARN THE LESSON.

That's how WE, "SEE" Things.

Dr. Clarke
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 Empty Re: Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke 2/16/18

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:03 pm

Here is something I can guarantee. I guarantee that you are a fraud and a liar.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 2805820865  Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 2805820865  Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 2805820865  Great Grandma Has a Question for Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum