Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18

2 posters

Go down

"In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 Empty "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:17 am

Anna Von Reitz: Manna World Holding Trust

Anna,

It has been a while since we spoke. I could include your emails on here where you threatened me for refusing to issue bonds off inground assets in the United States to you (not the people) but I will not as there is nothing productive that will come of this other than showing people how negative you can be. Further, I was also forwarded emails from other associates totally unrelated to any dealings you and I have had with the same threats you made on their lives for not conforming to your wishes. I retained all this for my records just incase there was any thing "real" behind your threats.

Maybe we should discuss the fraud by your associate Mr. Young and his attempts to assign these same assets over to the "Chinese Elders" both in Las Vegas in August of 2017 and on his trip to China only just a few months ago when he called me asking for codes/assignments. (Yes I still have a copy of all those text messages). Why you expect me to help he/you/Bank of Dene assign inground assets to the "Chinese Elders" to the tune of 14 Trillion or some crazy amount? These are inground assets in America. The answer was no, so go ahead and slander away I do not care. I did the right thing, and have all this in writing from the two of you.

Your lashing out at me publicly comes as no surprise. I appreciate all the time and effort you have put into your rantings of something you have little knowledge of, however your point is very unclear. Is there a purpose to this? Are the people any more free because of what you write about me? Do you have an alternative solution to get these people what they are owed? Then go right ahead and get it done. Ignore the fact the Trust exists (or does and does not according your posts) and get to it. Get all the people all the assets you claim to have access to by whatever means you desire, just leave me OUT. After all I am "fraud" according to you anyway.

For those of you that care for a response to Ms. Anna;

1) I did not get this position until 2012, AFTER Rothschild etal "Trusteeship" expired. I was not a "terminal operator" for Rothschild as you had stated. If I were, then why would they be blocking me? I mean after all they should welcome me into all their banks with open arms if I worked for them right?

2) Yes I am aware of Mr. M, I am aware he died, and I am also aware that we the people took the trust back from the theives, no thanks to you and any of your letters to the pope, Trump or Santa Claus nor any other entity you may have written letters to. I can assure you the writer of Draconian Law was not you it was him and the one that wrote it is dead. How do I know that? Because I was THERE..

3) I wear 7 hats and hold multiple positions, only 1 has to do with any "money" and none of which have to do with anything which you speak of. So why don't you do whatever it is you do, and I will do what I do.

Unless you want the plethera of emails you have sent not only to me, but also people I know, posted on here then I suggest you keep me and the trust out of your postings. Next time someone forwards a "slanderous" email from you about me (got copies of those too) I will respond with the zip file of emails from you and Mr. Young.

Other than that I wish you success in all your endeavors Ms. Anna Von Reitzinger, AAA (formerly AAIA). Please leave me out of your repertoire of postings and business as "Judge Anna". I will certainly be leaving you out of mine.

Best Wishes,

Kim "Possible"

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 Empty Re: "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:56 pm

"In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 92733410

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 2805820865   "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 2805820865   "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 2805820865   "In Response to Anna Von Reitz" - Kim Possible Update 2/16/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum