Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/16/18

2 posters

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/16/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:13 am

(Cliff Notes by Sunny)

February 16, 2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY LINK

Ray: . . .Start with a recap. Today is interesting information wise. Quite a bit to address.

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning TNT! Guys, right now if there is somebody you have to explain this call to you better call them right now and tell them to get on the call.

Ray: We will start with a recap. Sent out information to you guys in chat. Banks were instructed to get the 800 process underway even if all their locations were not ready yet. UST signed off on this deal. Shared the 800 #’s were coming to regions and their were two regions in the US. Those were eastern and western districts the numbers were going to go to. Some of you have seen map of the 12 districts.

There is a map in the forum you can pull down or go to: bit.ly/800districts Pull that down and you can see the 12 districts. Find your state in your district. We are looking for twelve 800 numbers. You cannot district jump. You have to stay within your district area for exchanging.

Tony: The districts are Federal Reserve Districts. So far we’ve heard three of the districts got their numbers last night.

Yes, we received a new window. Yes, it is over the course of this weekend. . . Friday to Tuesday morning it could go thru. Iraq has put out they have an agreement on their budget . . . 12.7% if the Kurd’s get some other things they want in the deal.

We said, years ago . . . at the end it would get absolutely crazy. It’s about to get absolutely crazy. There is a point and then it will get crazier after that.

In the last 72 hours (previously put out info) has changed. People involved in this process had a plan . . .and only completed half of the equation. They didn’t go all the way through.

Homeland Security has a list of people they will not let take part in this . . . will not let them exchange their currency and as they do background checks will add to that list – terrorists, drug dealers, dinar (scam) people. They are actually going to track you after you exchange and if you participate in any illegal activity, partner, friend, family, whatever, they will come after you. . .Gifting is an area – anyone you gave money to. There is one degree of separation. Judge's email/phone:ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov  913-735-2340 DA's email/phone:  Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov   913-551-6730

Anyone going into the bank with an attitude, cause a problem they will deny you to exchange. Put you on a list. Not only does the list pertain to the US, if your bad enough it goes to Interpol so you cannot exchange anywhere.

ZIM: Cap at $500 million. Over $500 million structured payout over 25 years. The IMF now saying they want to cap ZIM notes at $10 million. Rate to be between .11 and .22. More than that you have to exchange later.

Every bank, bank branch has a limited amount of deposits they can take each day and a limited amount of currency they can hold. All currencies have to be out of the bank by 4 pm. These are banking laws that have been in place forever.

For our exchange process they increased how much cash they could each have on hand so they could give each person (exchanging) $7,000 to walk out the bank with. Banks had the option of being involved in the exchange process. They did not calculate how much you were going to walk into the bank with. That’s where the problem comes.

There is a law on how much a bank can have in their deposits. Only so much they can take in each day. They are limiting your exchange. You may not be able to exchange all of your currency that day. They decided they would go with regional bank caps. You can only do $10 million ZIM at one exchange so if you had 10 ZIM notes and they all totaled 10 million and you had Dinar and Dong you can only exchange the ZIM, not the Dinar and Dong. Some banks may not reach $10 million (limit). They may schedule you another appointment to exchange additional.

They are going to limit exchanges to get more people in and reschedule people for additional exchanges. As less and less people go through they may raise the (daily deposit) limits. If you have to wait 5-10 days to get another $10 million, okay. You know this is real and going through.

They are going to have to spread out the exchange process. Even though they wanted everyone to go through in 10 days, they didn’t change the laws for the system. The one’s it won’t affect is people with $100,000, etc. The average person has one 25,000 Dinar note.

Ray: New information coming in. This is just during the rush. Five big boys (banks) are increasing their reserves today.

Tony: They are actually having a meeting on this right now. If you can’t cash all yours in (exchange) now it will happen over a period of time. Now about the rate – they are going to ask that in the meeting and get back to us with an answer. Some are going to go in and get a higher rate and then a week later.

We’re hoping they will tell us you can lock in at the highest rate but we have to wait for an answer. Ninety-five percent of the people should get through in the first 10 days even with a second appointment.

Remember be flexible. Know the bank is limited by regional banks now. It’s not the individual bank but the region your in.

YOU HAVETO STAY IN YOUR DISTRICT!

What ever district you do your first exchange in you have to do your last exchange in.

Ray: This (process) is just during the rush period of exchange. It’s not permanent.

Tony: Be sure you explain and tell this to the people you handed one to two notes to. They get on this list they are not coming off.

Good news about the 800 numbers. Good news what the bank people are seeing and being notified about. Good news what the government people saying about between now and Tuesday morning.

This is confusing because you guys are getting this stuff live. It’s giving you the basis. I’m hoping we can have a call right before the 800 numbers go out.

CURRENT WINDOW: Ray: Yes, we received a new window. Yes, it is over the course of this weekend. . . Friday to Tuesday morning it could go thru.

Tony: They want to get the crowd out of the way. Who is the crowd? Those with a million, $10 million. Don’t plan on it being 2-3 days before you go to your appointment.

Daily Bank Deposit Limits: Some places/locations the limit maybe $10 million, $5 million, $2 million or $30 million. You may have appointments stretched out over several weeks to exchange all of your currencies. You will only need to take the amount of currencies to your appointment that will fit the bank limits and leave the rest behind.

Tony: After this call we will get more information like we always do.

CALL THE NUMBERS: Tony: Higher amounts will be sent to banks with higher volume’s.

IRAQ: Tony: $3.72 is the exchange rate the Iraqi’s are getting outside the country. Even though we say the exchange rate over there is 1:1 people are still using the US dollar.
Kuwait Conference: Tony: Will not have an affect on the rate. The rate affects the budget.
Parliament
TV / Mosques: No information given

INTERNATIONAL: Ray: We will put up whatever is given to us. Canada, US, Spain. We get global numbers we will share. Will not hold any of it back.
Canada: Canada is divided into three regions. One call center in Canada will handle the calls.The guys expect to get more Canada information.
Currencies:

UNITED STATES:

Federal Reserve Districts: The United States and it’s territories are segmented. Each district will have an 800 number assigned to it.
Banks: Two lead banks to start this exchange process and two lead banks for the ZIM. They are not the same. Additional banks will be added in 10 days. Ray: We will give you the information as soon as we receive it.
Double Dipping is if you use the proceeds of one exchange to purchase currency that is scheduled to revalue.

EXCHANGING:

ZIM Information:

AS OF THIS MORNING: Tony: The rate was to be between .11 and .22. This morning we were told they were giving $10 million. (per 100 trillion ZIM note) They are saying they had to make a change to all of that. . . 10% would be available to you immediately and the balance within 48 hours.

Tony: They just made a new deal with the IMF to rebuild their own reserves; rebuild their economy a little at a time with this money. They decided it would be better to do $10 million per person . . . they are going to stretch it out so the economy can be building. If it comes out at .10 and that’s okay. In 18-24 months the goal for the rate was to be up to .72 cents. In 60 months they wanted this to be worth $1.00. They have to build up to that. . . they know how many notes are out there. . . that is the part they want to stretch out and do a little bit at a time, so they don’t go broke.

Q – Is the IMF backing the ZIM? Tony: Your exchanging for the dollar. Whatever goes on between the UST and IMF is on them.

Basic ZIM information given on TNT calls is compiled at the “ZIM 101 Comprehensive” thread at:

http://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t63928357/zim-101-comprehensive-compiled-from-rays-ccs-updated-every-c/

Q & A: TNT Forum

– Can a husband and wife each exchange $10 million for the ZIM for a total of $20 million? Ray: If going in individually I would say yes. These things we are going through are for the betterment of all of us. Don’t ask me how to circumvent. Things have to be spread out for a time. Funds need to regenerate.
-I do not see Hawaii on the district map. Ray: Hawaii and Alaska are in District 12. It’s all on the map at link I posted.
– Would you recommend saving some currencies back to exchange later? Maybe the rate will go up. Tony: If I was anybody with a ZIM note I would exchange it. If I had to wait to exchange my Dinar and Dong, all I can see is the rates on those going higher and higher, so I would wait on (exchanging) those.
-$10 million ZIM limit means no one needs an appointment? Ray: Don’t get the ZIM limit and the $10 million currency exchange confused. If your total exchange is $10 million or more you call to get an appointment with a wealth manager. Then we hear this morning Zimbabwe is paying out a $10 million cap. That’s not a reason not to go and see the wealth manager. Don’t get those two confused.

Q & A: Callers

-Does the 800 number apply to the procedure unless you’ve already negotiated with a wealth manager? Tony: Yes, if you’ve already talked with a wealth manager go with them.

CLOSING STATEMENT’S:

Tony . . .This is just one of those days. We went through it as best we could. We were still on that call when this call started. That is how fresh it was.

Again I’m hoping before this thing goes off we will be able to have all our questions answered . . .go through it one more time.

Good window. Friday, right now till Tuesday morning. Enjoy your Friday. I’m going to enjoy mine. The whole weekend.

Ray: Keep believing folks. We sure do. Enjoy your Friday. (played “I Believe”)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/16/18

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:45 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/16/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum