Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Dr. Clarke 2/16/18

5 posters

Go down

Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 Empty Dr. Clarke 2/16/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:10 am

Sean: WITH REGARDS TO PREVIOUS DR. CLARKE POSTS, AND IN COMPARISON TO TODAYS POST - DEFINATELY READS THAT FEBRUARY IS NO LONGER IN PLAY. JUST MY OPINION

DR. CLARKE (2-16-18): SEAN, You'd be 100% WRONG. .....In your opinion, and lacking in your reading & understanding of exactly what we've said in our posts, since 2-2-18. Just so you know. Dr. Clarke

DR. CLARKE: I love the new DR. CLARKE!! Coming on and not letting anyone twists his words around any more!!

DILLY DILLY

DR CLARKE!! "PACKERFAN"

THANK YOU FOR POSTING DINAR RECAPS!!

Mike: "we like the remaining days in FEBRUARY."
What happened to " something major happening between Feb 15 to Feb 19?

DR. CLARKE (2-16-18): Hey MIKE,

Who ever said something MAJOR was not going to happen, during the time frames we listed?.......WHO?......except you?

We haven't changed one thing, from our previous posts......so it would be a MISTAKE for everyone to suddenly go all NEGATIVE, and Debbie Downer, thinking the worst about your Grand, Positive Future, that lay ahead. We just wanted you to know:

THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES IN LIFE.

......and many people seem to Forget this FACT, about Living Life on Planet Earth - and the Expectations & Standards they sometimes hold their fellow humans to, unrealistically........Then, in a Blame Game, don't even realize that, THEY THEMSELVES, set themselves up for disappointment, heartbreak, failure or whatever.

CHILL OUT, and give your PARTNERS, the benefit of a doubt.

Your Tomorrow, is NEVER Guaranteed.

We Love this Weekend and we Love the remaining Days in FEBRUARY. Remember, we specifically called it a "Process".....

Mike, Did you catch that MAJOR POINT.....from our previous Point?......"Process"?

HEADS UP!

Dr. Clarke

Excerpt From Dr. Clarke 2-14-18

Dr. Clarke: Let us be VERY CLEAR exactly what we wrote, and how we wrote it 2 days ago, in the 2-12-18 Post, so there is no confusion, as the days ahead unfold. Here's how we see it, and what we said:

"We fully expect that NOBODY GETS OUT OF FEBRUARY 2018, Without the Prize!......if they choose.

AGAIN, as said in last week's Post - we're fully engaged, focused, and pinpointing the activities between, FEB. 15 - 19th, 2018, as MAJOR........and the "Process" will spread throughout the END of February..........and into March, with increasing benefit.

Read carefully.

We're very Optimistic & Expectant......& Direct.

That's how we see it, at this time, because we're telling you this BEFORE these dates begin, and over the course of the rest of February etc.

AND, back on our 2-2-18 Post, if you're paying attention, we gave you Kuwait's experience on PURPOSE for a Reason, with at least 2 major clues, one of which, NOBODY got the main clue point yet, about the whole post. Go back and re-read it.
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 Empty Re: Dr. Clarke 2/16/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:16 am

"Response to Dr. Clarke" by K

Dear Dr. Clark, Presently we've made a call to Verizon to make payment arrangements in order to keep the internet running.. Papa lost his medical insurance and I am missing appointments because I can't afford the co-pay. We've been unable to travel a few hundred miles to see our children for at least the past 3 years. But I am not complaining! I am simply reporting a very small portion of challenges we are experiencing along with those reported by family members and neighbors. Things are not getting better when they could be.

I understand that Iraq and Vietnam aren't concerned or responsible for the tough times Americans are experiencing as they have much greater needs. Many Americans are only praying for financial relief and the ability to reverse the curse of poor health and improve their living and housing conditions. The cabal has been identified as the cause for the deterioration of our economy. In your post, you report that further delays are now due to Iraq and Vietnam and their delinquent rate change announcements.

I understand that wise investment is looking for gain. Sometimes there are gains and sometimes losses. I would like to congratulate those who have the means to invest and gamble, hoping, they will experience a profit and then find their dream come true.

When Papa and I found ourselves with currency and by circumstances became travelers on this journey we were not aware of anything beyond the fact that we held paper that was "supposed" to become worth more than what we had spent, someday. We were retired, collecting Social Security but financially stable. Learning about the potential to find purpose, help humanity, save lives, and love life again we became active partners with others on this journey.

As I read your post, it didn't "resonate" (a new word I have learned during this experience). Why? I can only speak for Papa and me. Along with our dreams, we have projects we are excited to begin. I am not sure how many currency holders have the IQD or VND or the ZIM but one Zim will provide enough funding so that significant projects can be accomplished. It is my understanding that the ZIM is live and can be exchanged now. Exchange centers are needed to be staffed and open due to the fact that there aren't enough local Tier 1 banks available. It is also my understanding that those with only IQD and other basket currencies can wait to exchange as rates will rise. Those who desire to make a profit can still accomplish their goal as they invested in those currencies. Because the funds backing the RV are meant to be dedicated to meeting the needs of humanity we can only hope that the profit sought will also be directed for humanity's' sake also. Those who want to negotiate rates and who have projects should not be affected by the lower screen rates. Those who are not planning to do projects, again, can exchange when they choose.

In my humble opinion waiting for Iraq and Vietnam to catch up with currency expectations shouldn't be allowed to dictate the needs of American's nor the ability of those who hold Zim to begin their projects. All can be released and all can choose when they need to exchange. I am aware that Papa and I are not the only currency holders facing challenges that are affecting our health and welfare. In light of "profit", I truly believe that a persons health and welfare are a much higher priority.

Papa and I are praying that the RV and even NESERA/GESERA will become global realities without further delays. In His Time K

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:51 pm

eys eys eys eys eys

February was never in play, there is no NESERA/GESERA. There is no "ZIM" the Zimbabwean currency you like to call ZIM is worthless, as in demonitized. Can you say hoodwinked? I knew you could.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 2805820865  Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 2805820865  Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 2805820865  Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:15 pm

"K" seems to have really taken the Dinar Lies HOOK LINE and SINKER... NO hope. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:04 pm

ayestu omg Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 3508649203 Dr. Clarke   2/16/18 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member