Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention

Go down

Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention Empty Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention

Post by RamblerNash Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:07 pm

Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention

Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention 1396091620291557012718564

Twilight News

2 hours ago

Hezbollah Secretary-General Hassan Nasrallah accused US President Donald Trump on Friday of "seeing Iraq as an oilfield."

"Trump sees Iraq as oil fields and the Iraqi people are very aware of the existence of such a man as he carries out his electoral promises," Nasrallah said in a speech at the annual festival of the dead leaders of his party.

"The Trump administration says it will not bring back the mistakes of the Obama administration in Iraq. Today, Turkey and Cyprus are different to oil. The Gulf crisis is said to be because some countries are trying to control Qatar's gas," he said.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/a0a4336f-cbca-48ab-938c-62f0eb7d7082

Nasrallah: Trump sees Iraq as an oil field and the people pay attention 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum