Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month

Go down

Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month Empty Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:29 pm

Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month

Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month NB-229610-636543060853664955

Thursday 15 February

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, said Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , said Thursday that the number of attendees in the Iraq reconstruction conference , which was held in Kuwait recently was larger than the expected three times, referring to the launch of the contracting sessions with investment companies early next month.

Abadi said in his weekly press conference and attended by Alsumaria News, "The number of attendance at the reconstruction conference of Iraq was greater than expected three times," noting that "the steps to reconstruct Iraq will include all the provinces."

He added that "Iraq is keen on the arrival of funds to the right projects," following that "billions of dollars spent without there is an improvement in infrastructure and services."

The Prime Minister, "the launch of meetings with investment companies early next month."

On Wednesday, February 14, 2018, Kuwait's Foreign Minister Sabah Khalid Al-Hamad Al-Sabah announced the conclusion of the Kuwait International Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq, to ​​raise $ 30 billion.

LINK

Abadi announced the launch of contracting meetings with investment companies early next month 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum