Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation

Go down

The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation Empty The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:22 pm

The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation

The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation NB-229630-636543263835641524

Friday February 16

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
announced the International Development Bank, on Thursday, he discussed with the Union of Arab Banks to strengthen banking cooperation.

In a statement received by Alsumaria News, the bank said in a statement that "in order to maintain the strategic relationship between the International Development Bank and the Union of Arab Banks and in light of the bank's tendency to open branches and offices of external representation, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the International Development Bank Ziad Khalaf visited the President of the Union of Arab Banks The surgeon of the morning and the Secretary-General of the Union Wissam Fattouh in the General Headquarters of the Union in the capital Beirut.

He added, "We discussed ways to enhance banking cooperation. Fattouh listened to a detailed explanation by the Chairman of the Board of Directors on all outstanding services provided by the Bank and its consistency with all the techniques used worldwide, the banking culture enjoyed by the employees and the success achieved by the Bank, For his reputation and standing among the Iraqi banks and his role in the application of best international practices in the banking field. "

The head of the Federation of the wounds of the morning, according to the statement, expressed his admiration for "the extraordinary work and experience of high-achieving the International Development Bank, which reflects an excellent picture of the attention of the senior management of the bank staff and work dedicated to everyone."

Fattouh praised the role of the Chairman of the Development Bank in leading the bank and reaching these advanced levels of advanced banking services, building policies and a comprehensive strategy for sound corporate governance and internal control systems, and putting DFB among the advanced banks in the region.

The President of the Federation handed over the Chairman of the Board of Directors Development Bank in honor of his role in the leadership of the Development Bank of the ongoing successes and make the bank a strong competitor in the banking sector at the level of the region and represent Iraq is a representative and pioneer in the provision of comprehensive banking services.

LINK

The Development Bank is discussing with the Union of Arab Banks the promotion of banking cooperation 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum