Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso"

2 posters

Go down

Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" Empty Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso"

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:56 am

Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso"

Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" Story_img_5a8467b303d68

2018/2/14 19:45

Baghdad - The head of the Committee on Agriculture and Water parliamentary MP Fratt Tamimi, the federal government and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to intensify the pressure and diplomatic dialogues on the Turkish side to postpone filling the dam "Aliso" on the Tigris because of the water crisis in Baghdad and other provinces.

"Despite the success of the government and foreign affairs in persuading the Turkish side to delay the filling of the Aliso dam from March to June, this solution is temporary and futile and diplomatic efforts should continue to delay filling," al-Tamimi said in a statement. Dam to avoid a water crisis in Baghdad and other provinces and cause possible waves of displacement from the provinces during the coming years. "

He added that "most of the provinces, including Baghdad, within the Tigris River and the preservation of the releases and quotas of the river by the Turkish side is important and necessary to avoid the occurrence of environmental disasters difficult to contain."

Stressing the "need to intensify diplomatic efforts and coordination with the competent international organizations to force Turkey to abide by the charters and agreements on shared territorial waters."

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=159607

Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" Empty Re: Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso"

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:33 pm

Turkey definitely has Iraq between a rock and a hard place. Remember the article from a day or so ago stating that the Tigris had stopped flowing in Iraq. Not that Frank and his ilk will pay any attention to real boots on the ground conditions.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" 2805820865  Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" 2805820865  Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" 2805820865  Tamimi calls for intensified diplomatic pressure to postpone filling the dam "Alesso" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum