Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Better See Some Rolling up Today!" by Jeff Walker 2/12/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Better See Some Rolling up Today!" by Jeff Walker 2/12/18   Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:51 am

We will not redeem until we see, on CNN live, ALL the bushes, ALL the Clinton's, ALL the Obama's, ALL the Cheney's, and ALL the Rothschild's being unloaded at Guantanamo. Dragging 40 lb. cannon balls, chained to their ankles, with wrist and neck chains as well. Under heavy Marine guard. That's when. So, cool your jets and relax. Ghost squads...please continue.

Why must we put our system on hold and wait for these cabbageheads to to be carted off to Gitmo. track their damn boots, reel their treasonous asses to lock up to await trial in representation. (after all are most of them supposed to be short lived clones with a kill switch anyway?

Flip the damn switch turn the droids off and get on with it. I do not feel like further pacification by another round of worthless fail starts and re-used and flimsy excuses. Stop kicking the can and allow us to participate in our own little piece of this. How many times MUST THIS BE SAID TO YOU?

About 70% of redeemers will have their wealth confiscated because of dealings with cabal-esque critters.

Well, Mr/Ms banker person...here's your job: if you want me to redeem in your establishment...get me a list of ALL the corporations/charities/foundations/bad guys and gals/other banisters/politicians/businesses running a front for said bad persons/any and all operations and people that will cause a red flag and have my assets revoked. Not really asking for much here.

AND I AM SORRY BUT IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO TRY ANY OF THIS BULLSHIT TO SNEAK BY THEN YOU ARE FAR MORE STUPID THAN YOUR INBREEDING WOULD HAVE YOU WOULD HAVE CAUSED.

I WILL NOT NE FRIGHTENED BY ANYONE WHO THROWS CLAUSES AND NDA'S AT ME THAT HAS ANY WORDING ALLUDING TO SOME FRAUD DISQUALIFICATION. i WILL DECLARE MY SOVEREIGNTY WHEN I WALK IN THE DOOR AND STRIP THE USE OF MY GIVEN NAME ON ANY USE UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY PHYSICAL PROOF OF PRESENCE.

CLAIM MY FICTITIOUS PERSONS ILLEGAL USE AS NULL AND VOID, I WILL EXERCISE MY RIGHTS TO REQUIRE A (5X) MULTIPLAYER ON ALL EXCHANGES AND REDEMPTION HIGHEST SCREEN RATES. AND YOU WILL NOTICE I DID NOT SAY NEGOTIATE HERE. DARE ME NOT TO STRIKE EVERY LITTLE BULLSHIT TRICKY CLAUSE THEY WANT TO STICK IN THE NDA TO VOID OUT MY ACCOUNTS.

I THEN HAVE A FEW OF MY OWN CLAUSES TO ADD TO THEIR PAPERWORK ABOUT ACCOUNT ACCESS, INSURANCES, AND THE PURCHASE OF 10 MILLION IN GOLD BULLION STORED IN A VAULT WITH RECEIPT OF PURCHASE. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS PUPPET SHOW, IF YOU HAVE THE GOODS ON THEM... AND YOU HAVE SAID NUMEROUS TIMES THAT THE NSA INDEED DOES. KILL THE GOD DAMNED MOCKINGBIRD AND PUT YOUR WORK BOOTS ON.

PUT THEM WHERE THEY BELONG AND DO IT NOW TODAY. I M TIRED OF PLAYING GAMES.

YOU ALL ARE AFRAID TO PUT THINGS INTO ACTION! YOU ARE AFRAID THAT THIS MIGHT JUST BE WHAT WE SAY IT WILL BE AND YOU ARE CHICKEN SHIT TO SET IT OFF. WHY? YOU DON'T HAVE ANYONE ELSE TO BLAME OR STOP.. YOU HAVE ALL YOU NEED. SO GET OFF YOUR TIRED LAZY ASSES AND DO YOUR DAMN JOB.. OR BETTER YET. YOU STEP OUT OF THE WAY, FLY ME LITTLE ASS UP O WHERE YOU ARE DOING THIS AND T'LL DO YOUR JOB FOR.

NO MORE BULL GET IT DONE NOW

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "Better See Some Rolling up Today!" by Jeff Walker 2/12/18   Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:13 am

The bull is on the part of the idiots feeding you that line of crap in the first place. But judging by your rant I suspect you have drunk to much o the kool-aid to see the truth by now ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Better See Some Rolling up Today!" by Jeff Walker 2/12/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: