Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous) 2/12/18

4 posters

Go down

"Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 Empty "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous) 2/12/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:45 am

If you are one who chose this investment because of the unheard of wealth you will make any day now and have put the priorities of your life on the back burner or plainly ignored them, then the demise you experience right now is by your own hand.

Every person on this website is hopeful for the same outcome. Some had just a small amount of extra cash to invest while others may have had more. The point is it is an investment and investments have no set time frame of coming to fruition.

It has been discussed multiple times over the years to us all to NOT stop making ends meet and live your lives as if you never knew about this. Many of us are barely making our own ends meet. We are not YOUR charity service. I find it rather insulting reading the same begging posts from the same people month after month, not just a sudden need. Stop making excuses for your laziness and lack of.

I became homeless after I got involved with this. Slept out in my car with my 4 dogs in a car that had no insurance and expired registration. The cause of that was due to a bad relationship. I sought help from churches and state agencies. There are tons of community service listings one can get at any welfare office.

Veterans have programs as well, even in Arizona. I lived there. My deceased husband was a vet.

Age? There are plenty of jobs out there for people over 50 years old. I will be 62 on the 18th and just started a new job working a production line in an automobile factory in Nevada.

Merchandising companies hire with no experience whatsoever. I stepped down from being a project manager because I am tired of living on the road. Perfect job for anyone that is homeless but has a car.

That is what I did and got OUT OF MY CAR!

Telsa motors is hiring like gangbusters in all locations usa and abroad.

Go to N.A.R.M.S.COM
THAT is a website dedicated to Merchandisers only.

I remodeled retail stores. Good hourly wage, if you travel you get travel reimbursements such as gas and mileage, hotel stay paid, per diem daily for over night stays.

My point is, for me personally, I come to this website to learn of the investment I am in, it's status, my requirements in order to exchange.

It is great to give praise to one another and words of comfort and encouragement too.

I think some of those posts are becoming extreme with regard to all the divine this person and that person and hallow earth. I feel like I am more on a outer space site than a dinar blog page.

THIS is not meant to be a negative post, you do not have to like or dislike it. I just could not keep it in any longer. And yes, I have even stopped reading and walked away to remain focused on my plan for me.

It has been 4 years since I became homeless, the dinar still has not come to fruition, but I continue to live and be accountable for me.

Peace be with you all!

They just called me from the front desk wanting to know if we were checking out. Nobody responded to my request for help from IDC. We have no place to go and I don't know what to do even if this is my home town.

Mommy is still among the living! Even though the report given to me prior to my urgent arrival was terminal and hopeless, I remain here steadfast and praying!

We trusted in this process for over 8 years--"The RV is Coming!" Well it's not here yet, and it didn't come over the weekend once again! My hope is in Christ because man will fail you every time!

I don't know who and I don't know how, but I do know He has the answer and it's not back on the streets, especially here up North in this cold, cold weather! Every month we get to this place . . . Spend until the SSI runs out. If that's the only source of income, and because you're over 50 and nobody wants to hire you, what am I to do but put my trust in Him?

I know God is a provider and He is my ROCK and my salvation! In whom shall I fear? Please Lord petition the hearts of your people on behalf of your servant and keep us until the SSI comes or you release the RV, (whichever comes first)! In Jesus' name Amen!

One Who Is Living It

Dear IDC Family

I just wish I could give you guys/gals a GREAT BIG HUG! I want to name NAMES, but Scripture says, "Let your giving be in secret!" You know who you are because God is keeping track in heaven!!!

Scripture says, "Don't let the right hand know what the left hand is doing!" Please keep in mind that the CABAL is real and I'm not giving them ANY OPPORTUNITY TO STOP THIS LABOR OF LOVE I PLAN TO GIVE TO THE WORLD!!! For that reason, those of you who want to give through Credit Card because you don't have PayPal, Patrick has ALL of my information and he can take care of the transaction, (for the safety of me and my Son). I thank you in advance for what the Lord has put on your heart to do and how he is already doing it in you MIGHTY WARRIORS OF GOD!!!

For those of you who want to give, the room is LESS than any hotel; ONLY $42.60 per night. It includes snacks and donated food, free laundry, electricity, computer, and THANK YOU GOD FOR HEAT and a warm bed!!!

FOR THE ENTIRE IDC FAMILY----BIG HUGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! THANK YOU AGAIN! We got one more night because of your help so don't stop!!!! We need your ongoing support until the 26th, (unless this RV goes first).

WE LOVE YOU DEARLY!!!

ONE WHO IS LIVING IT

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-JVVdO0MjD1_j3KY5HpN81FFqK-uHW9zS62xfM546XQ/edit?usp=sharing

To Bruce,

Is this Bruce from the Big Call? I'm so HONORED! WOW! IDC IS SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!

LUV YA!

One Who is Living IT

It just keeps on coming . . . Please thank "Amor" personally for me and send them my deep felt appreciation!

Scripture summarizes God honoring the "Widows Might" far greater than the rich man!

So Do I! God Bless you mightily!

One Who Is Living It

Below is a correspondence sent to me from an IDC Member. I thought the questions were fair questions. So I would like to respond to this individual publicly.

"Do you go to church?"

I am a member of a Church which is 34.2 miles away (one-way) from the location where my Mother is being kept and additional 11.1 miles from where I am staying in a facility close to my Mom; one for caretakers of people with Cancer. By the way, NOT ONE OF THE MEMBERS HAVE REACHED OUT TO ME SINCE I'VE BEEN HERE. However, I did reach out to many churches and was told, "Are you a member? Our monies are allocated for our members ONLY!" OR "You're not in our catchment zone!" OR "We've exhausted all of our funding for the needs of our community!"

However, for the record, the Bible does not have anything such as "CHURCH MEMBERSHIP." Thus, in the eight (8) years I served on the mission field, (June 1, 2009 - January 1, 22, 2018) I served without funding or any type of fund raising support from my church because they are NOT "mission" minded. Instead I worked two jobs to care for the congregation the Lord appointed me over; homeless ex-offenders, substance users and low-very-low income populations while on the mission field. I did not have a "bricks and mortar" facility called a "church." I JUST FOLLOWED GOD AND HIS LEADING AND I DID AS HE REQUIRED ME TO DO!

"why are you not getting help from them...?"

When I left, my Pastor prayed (along with the congregation) and launched us on the day of Pentecost 2009. When we came back, they, (THE PASTOR AND THE CHURCH) acknowledged our return. The Pastor took us to dinner, paid for 2 days in a hotel and then a family took us in. BY THE WAY, THE CHURCH GAVE A LIST OF HOMELESS SHELTERS. That was the extent of the churches support. For the record, I have stayed in shelters, two (2). The shelters have restrictions also. They won't take a Mother with a Son, (24 years old with a disability) in the same unit. He is not able to care for himself so we don't qualify in two separate units.

Meanwhile, I prayed and male student of the Seminary I attended for twelve years, offered to take us in (along with his wife). While he and his wife graciously opened their door to us, they had an alternative motive. It turns out the two were addicted to prescription drugs, diagnosed with "Anxiety Disorder" and saw us a "Way Out" of their financial un-manageability. Ironically, we (my Son and I) were penniless, which we openly disclosed. It turns out they overheard a conversation with me and one of my old Pastors/ Seminary Professors (who very much believes in my vision). They assumed that our funding was immanent and immediate and anxiously volunteered to take us in. It wasn't until we stayed there for a month that we discovered how dysfunctional this household and family was spinning out of control with all the prescription addiction. Therefore, it was in our best interest to leave and refer them for some much needed help, (which by the way, they both denied). Keep in mind, my undergraduate degree is in Psychology.

From there, I went to a friend's home (in another state) who was very supportive. However, her daughter-in-law was experiencing domestic violence at the hand of her very own Son. Because the two of them shared a child, my friend stepped up to the plate and invited the Mom and the child to come in and provide a safe-haven for them. I was at her house when I was petitioned to come home because I was notified my Mom was terminally ill.

"what are your skills? what state are you live in...."

I have many skills and higher education. I have degrees in Psychology, Theology and Pedagogy. I type 85wpm. I have studied 3 languages; Greek, Arabaic and Hebrew. My spiritual gifts are Preaching, Teaching, Administration, Mercy and Exhortation. However, I had a stroke in 2016. I have fully recovered, but have not been able to obtain a job since I came back home because of the barriers to care for my Mom who is terminally ill with Colon Cancer, my age, (53) and some mild seizures.

"There is a lot of work in Arizona where i am.."

This statement may be true about employment in Arizona. However, I have not had the privilege to obtain anything more than a "service position" in the restaurant since I've been on the mission field, (Can't make heads or tails of it but I put out approximately 39 applications a month; at least one a day). In all of this, I believe God has a plan and has been "equipping" me for this vision He has planted in my heart. Just as an example, in 2014 I was assigned to care for a Pastor. In that experience, I have seen and done everything from advocating, maneuvering the medical system codes for payments for intravenous medications vs. oral medications, housing, therapies, surgeries and caretaker housing. Consequently, when I learned of my Mom's Cancer, I was not shocked. Instead I transitioned smoothly because my Father, Jesus, had equipped me.

You see, I have a non-profit, 501(c)(3) I just happened to obtain as a result of prayer and dreams night after night for about nine months. Simultaneously I was caring for a newborn with Cerebral Palsy, and three Sons in college. One of my boys committed suicide after he obtained his degree in Social Work. One Son obtained a degree in Electrical Engineering and the other started a program in Computers, Arts and Design but was dealing with some demons from the molestation inside the church as a child. He later went to prison and acquired HIV.

However, even in all of the personal experiences from above, I was still being equipped by the Lord because these barriers are the same barriers of the populations I have been serving on the mission field. Not to mention that I was delivered from addiction January 17, 1993. So, to you I say, 'Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces nedurane. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." (James 1:2-4).

To answer your question, "Why should anyone send you money?" . . . My Brother, I have this to say to you from the Lord . . .

"Then the King will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.' Then the righteous will answer Him, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink? And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You? The King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extend that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to me.'" (Matthew 25:34 - 40)

SO YOU SEE . . . YOUR GIVING IS NOT FOR ME . . . IT IS FOR YOU!

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. " (Gal 5:22)

"If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. Let us not become boastful, challenging one another, envying one another. "(Gal 5:25)

My motto is . . .

"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you." (Matthew 5:11-12)

ONE WHO IS LIVING IT

Dear Friends,

I have a Light Worker friend that desperately needs financial help.

It’s winter here and has been in single digits.

I do believe we will see our blessings before the end of March, but until they come, she needs help to pay rent and her monthly bills.

She is behind on rent of $1,800. The landlord will work with her if she comes up with $1000.

Plus her utilities & Phone will be turned off in 2 weeks if not paid. Which adds up to $250.

A total of $1,250. Which would help her hang in until end of March.

If any of you can help in anyway,
it will be greatly appreciated a thousand fold!!

Bonnie

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 Empty Re: "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous) 2/12/18

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:10 am

Bonnie wrote:Dear Friends,

I have a Light Worker friend that desperately needs financial help.

It’s winter here and has been in single digits.

I do believe we will see our blessings before the end of March, but until they come, she needs help to pay rent and her monthly bills.

She is behind on rent of $1,800. The landlord will work with her if she comes up with $1000.

Plus her utilities & Phone will be turned off in 2 weeks if not paid. Which adds up to $250.

A total of $1,250. Which would help her hang in until end of March.

If any of you can help in anyway,
it will be greatly appreciated a thousand fold!!

Bonnie

No to sound hard, but maybe she should try being a real worker for a while ... just a suggestion.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 2805820865   "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 2805820865   "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 2805820865   "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

"Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 Empty Re: "Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous) 2/12/18

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:06 am

Anonymouse, thanks for the good words.  People just need to stop waiting for the magical windfall to save them.  Get proactive.  Stop being lazy and start participating in your life.  Get away from the computer getting your FEEL GOODS from the dinar websites.  They aren't social clubs for you to spend your entire day on!  Seriously, just take responsibility for your lives for goodness sake! If you made your hands WORK as much as they were being HELD OUT for free loading, you might actually make a decent INCOME! 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:16 am

"Please Stop Begging!" by (Anonymous)   2/12/18 Looksg10
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:55 am

Donation Needed for Deaf to Relocate to a Safer Environment

It's scary walking to the bus stop watching so as not to step on used needles and not to disturb the neighborhood rats nest when arriving at the stop verses the safer apartment with security where I have an application with a clean stop right outside the door.

But related costs for the move, like deposit, movers, utility hookup charges, etc. are what's needed to make this much needed ​to make this ​transition a success.

This can't be done without your help. Please go to PayPal.com using the account address: holdmycalls@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. And please send a message along if one would like updates on the progress.

Thank you for your support,

June Ann

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum