Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!!

3 posters

Go down

My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! Empty My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!!

Post by ncisneworleans Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:45 pm

Glad to be here! You don't have to worry about me being a Guru. I don't know that much. I am seeking answers.  
I have been in this for 12 years. Have just been reading the forums for the last 2 years. The first year I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown. I am very trustful. so when I read its coming soon, it's in 2 week, next week, 2 days, tomorrow, no wait tomorrow. it drove me crazy. 
Just in case it could really be coming in a short amount of time I need to find a Bank to Exchange (is that the right word) my Dinars. There are No WF, Bank of America, Chase, banks anywhere near me. Closest one is Chase a 2 hour drive. Does anyone know where there are ANY banks in SE Michigan or North West Ohio? (MI/OH border) Is there any place on this forum that discusses this that is recent information? 
Do we need a receipt or address where we got the Dinars? Could be a problem. Several of us went together and a friend of mine knew a guy that fixed planes in Kuait. He said they were a good price and would be worth more some day. So he got them for us and mailed them to my friend who gave them to me. 
Looking forward to getting to know you and learn things to. 
Thanks for any help you can offer.    My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! 1150991001

ncisneworleans

Back to top Go down

My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! Empty Re: My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!!

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:46 pm

welcome to Dinar Daily ncisneworleans!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! Empty Re: My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!!

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:16 am

I would not worry about banks, like the today, no wait tomorrow, Certainly no later than Monday, I don't see how it could go beyond Tuesday, this is going to be a fabulous Friday, it has to happen before their budget, Ramadan, the new Fiscal year, before black Friday .... crap are the same people feeding you bull about Wells Fargo, Reno, etc. The Dinar MAY go up in value some day, but it would take a divine act for us to see the kinds of returns these fools keep touting.  But they say a picture is worth a thousand words ... does this look like a country about to make a massive increase to the value of their currency? My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! Iraq-m10

My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! Wire-810

My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! 20170710

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! 2805820865  My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! 2805820865  My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! 2805820865  My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ncisneworleans Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:31 pm

Kevin, So you don't really know the answers to my questions? Does everyone on this forum think the Dinars are  a scam or will never RV???  I was hoping there might be real answers to my questions. Do you really have any Dinars? You must have been pretty little when they came out when "W" was in office. I sure didn't expect to be made fun of on my very first post.

ncisneworleans

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:19 pm

I gave you the answer to your questions. There is no need to worry about banks to exchange at. Every one of the gurus is talking crap. IF Iraq survives the next few years and that is no guarantee, you may actually see some return on your dinar someday, but absent divine intervention nothing close to what Phony, Frank and their ilk have been pumping the sheeple with.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! 2805820865  My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! 2805820865  My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! 2805820865  My first post...Baby it's cold outside!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum