Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 2/9/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 2/9/18   Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:38 am

February 9, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Billionaire Investor Carl Icahn: Bitcoin And Other Cryptocurrencies Are 'Ridiculous' | CNBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOUZwk5M3IE

I highly encourage everyone who is even thinking about buying BITCOIN to first watch this video. At least then, if you still want to buy it, you do so with the FACTS and an educated opinion and not from some idiot like Nanoo.

Are you going to believe a “financial expert” or a guy calling himself Nanoo (Ryan Tannineen) who comes out of nowhere, uses a phony name and begins pumping Bitcoin for his personal gain (from his own Bitcoin wallet) on the internet. The worst part about it is - he is USING the dinar intel calls to get to you as his prey. He is a vulture!

Is it asking too much for someone to expose these phonies and liars? Someone has to protect our dinar investors from these vultures.

Personally I don’t care if he pumps his Bitcoin. Just stay away from all the fine folks in the Dinar land and don’t pretend to be so concerned about giving us intel. When this is not your goal. Don’t use our susceptibility, gullibility of the first time investors to scam your way into our hearts. Oh – another one too who has to pray over his intel call. Go figure. I am not against prayer but I despise it when anyone uses God as a tool to get to people for their own personal gain. This is a true sign of a charlatan. Actually Bitcoin it is not even an investment or a currency but rather a pon-zi scheme.

Pon·zi scheme defined:

A form of fraud in which belief in the success of a nonexistent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors.

What else could Bitcoin be? There is no product or service generated? No factory or office. No regulation and certainly no benefit to society. It is pure and simple greed! Isn’t that what is causing the mess in the financial world today already? Isn’t this the problem we are having with all this corruption. Why do we need yet another pon-zi scheme on top of the mess we are already in? Why not instead use our heads to come up with a solution rather than more of the same problem?

More news….

Okay so another great call from the TNT gang. So last week they told everyone from their so called “GCR committee” that they told them to tell you not to worry about the taxes. Really? As there will be no taxes on the currency gains. Really? They went on to say this was because excise taxes were already paid on the currency when it comes into the country. Really?

In my Feb 2nd newsletter I present a very good case that there is NO WAY that this TNT intel on excise taxes could be true and that someone is jerking this TNT team around.

So once again my Newsletter exposes this phony, fake intel, then what happens next? Of course a couple days later (on their Feb 7th intel call) they change their story and their “secret” sources now tell them it was some kind of “Contractual Taxes” (they weren’t sure) and maybe not excise taxes after all. When challenged by a listener on Q &A they didn’t even want to address their mistake or the taxes.

Of course they had to change their story as they were caught red-handed in their lie or with their hand in the cookie jar. Can’t wiggle out of this one.

Didn’t I tell you they would do this? But it was more than a simple lie as it was darn right stupidity on the part of the TNT moderators to be spreading rumors that they don’t first verify and just pump them out to your listeners like little parrots…Poly want a cracker…errrrr…errrrr.

Again my point is this rumor was just so outrageous that they should have known better and investigated it first. Why didn’t they?

I will tell you why. It is because they are not really interested in telling the TRUTH but rather just repeated what they are told to say like parrots. They are being used.

Yes , I am superfantistic…errrr,,,errrr. (parrot talk)

I am SICK and TIRED of it all!

It is time for everyone to take a stand and voice your opinion on their intel calls. You want FACTS and not some PHONY intel.

More news….

THE EUROPEAN UNION REVEALS STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES IN IRAQ

Editorial Date: 2018/2/6

[Ayna-Followup]

The EU mission in Iraq has announced strategic goals in the country.

“In order to help Iraq overcome the internal challenges, the EU has set a number of strategic objectives that will guide its support for Iraq over the next five years,” said a statement from the mission, which was received by the agency All Iraq.

The statement added that these objectives “will be presented tomorrow, February 7, in the guesthouse prime minister.”

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php…

More news….

Okay so where are we now in the investment?

Like I promised I did dig deeper and found that the rollout is being stalled due to two items:

Firs issue are the mandates to pay the salaries, retirees and pensions and to be all caught up in reoccurring debt.

Second is budgetary issues. They need to resolve these issues including the Article 140 issues with Kurdistan. We know that the KRG is the main reason why the budget is not being passed. So they already had a reading of the budget. The Iraqi Euphrates reports that the legal committee confirmed that parliament will complete the second reading of the budget during the meeting on Sunday, while pointing out that the proposed vote will be after four days.

Member of the Committee MP, "Salim Shawki," said in a press statement that the next parliament session scheduled for next Sunday will witness the completion of the second reading of the law of the general budget for the year 2018, indicating that the budget will be presented to the vote four days after the completion of the second reading. He added that the dialogue will continue with all parties that have observations on the budget law, refusing at the same time to resort to some of my arms and jump over the laws to pass their demands.

Franky I could not give a damn what percentage they allocate to the KRG. All I care about it whether they get these issues settled and everyone is happy.

So are they targeting to have the FOREX rates out before this Kuwaiti Donor Conference? I am being told they had targeted for this weeks ago and so this is why they are rushing the budget now before parliament. The conference runs from Feb 12th thru Feb 14th. If you look at the recent news and look at the date there is no way they are going to have this budget passed before the Donor Conference. So I do not believe this will have any impact on getting the RV any sooner. Right it is looking like maybe by the end of next week, at the earliest.

Another piece to the puzzle is that the US wants to remain in Iraq. They can’t use the SOFA agreement since it was only been re-negotiated for a short term while fighting ISIS. Remember that Iraq is now out of Chapter VII. But leverage is being applied by Tillerson to attempt to use the UN to get them to stay under the umbrella of “UN Forces” under a NATO “Training Mission”. Also they know Iraq needs the US presence going into this next election as well as to provide long term security. But it is a tricky situation as Iraqi citizens do not want to be occupied. Why don’t they try getting along with some military help instead of resisting it. They certainly wanted the help of the US military forces when ISIS was blowing up their homes and raping their women.

We all know that Nori al-Maliki still has some venom left in him and he can still bite. So what games will he try. Honestly I do not know how the US allows him to survive based on all the damage he has done to that country. Seems the CIA can assassinate their own presidents and even get away with it, but can’t take down a third rate punk like Maliki somehow, regardless of the consequences. I am sorry but something is very fishy here.

Donor Conference:

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced on Friday the end of all preparations for the Kuwait International Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq, which will start on Monday for three days for the period 12-13-14 February 2018.

Iraq is seeking to attract foreign investment of about 100 billion dollars in the transport, energy and agriculture as part of a plan to rebuild throughout the country and revive the economy after a war against the Islamic state organization lasted three years.

The government's National Investment Authority has published a list of 157 projects it will seek to attract investment at an international conference on Iraq reconstruction scheduled to be hosted by Kuwait from Feb. 12 to 14.

"Some of these projects are related to the reconstruction of destroyed facilities such as Mosul airport, while other projects are new investments aimed at strengthening and diversifying the economy away from oil," the prime minister's economic adviser said.

"The total is about $ 100 billion and this includes reconstruction, rehabilitation and new projects," Saleh told Reuters.

The cost of 16 projects is $ 500 million or more for each of them according to the list.

A US official in Baghdad said 100 US companies would attend the conference.

(Mnt Goat – not thousands as the “Big (stupid) Call” Bruce has told everyone on his so called intel call. This guy has to go)

The deputy of the Kurdish Democratic Party bloc Ashwaq al-Jaf on Thursday called on donor countries participating in the Iraq reconstruction conference not to provide cash to Iraq but to implement infrastructure projects instead to ensure the return of the displaced as soon as possible. "Donor countries should grant grants to Iraq in the form of reconstruction projects and infrastructure instead of providing funds because some or most of them will enter the pockets of corrupt people and will not benefit citizens," Jaf said in a publication on her own account on Facebook. Al-Jaf called for determining the quota of the Kurdish areas "occupied" from the grant

(Mnt Goat - Like many of these events the intel “gurus” have to tie them to the RV. This may have been the case and even a target, but what we are seeing play out does not show us this is now the case)

US and Western officials say the United States does not intend to contribute any money at an Iraq reconstruction conference in Kuwait next week, a move analysts say could be another blow to Washington's standing on the international scene.

The conference aims to discuss the reconstruction of Iraq after the war on the organization of the Islamic state. "We are not going to announce anything," a US official said on Thursday regarding financial assistance at the conference, which will be attended by Foreign Secretary Rex Tilerson. But the official said Tillerson might decide to make a US contribution ahead of the conference.

Instead, Washington will encourage private sector investment and dependence on neighboring Gulf states, especially Saudi Arabia, to pump money there as part of a new approach to Baghdad aimed at reducing Iran's influence in Iraq.

I am still waiting for the news from the CBI that they are moving forward in educating the citizens on the process to delete the zeros and launch the new category notes. I am still being told the news media will broadcast this information and the CBI will post complete details on their web site. Nothing yet…

More news….

US IS KICKING THE BUDGET-CAN DOWN THE ROAD AGAIN. Why?

Could this be yet another indication we will not see the RV on FOREX until later in march? Is this because they can agree to use the RV revenue to pay down the deficit gap for the 2018 US budget? Let’s explore this concept many of these intel gurus are telling you.

The U.S. government is once again kicking the can down the road by extended its borrowing authority sparing Washington politicians difficult votes on debt and deficits until after mid-term congressional elections in November. The deal is the fifth temporary government funding measure for the fiscal year that began Oct. 1 and replenishes federal coffers until March 23, giving lawmakers more time to write a full-year budget.

So is this postponement also finding more time to figure out how they can use the Iraqi dinar revaluation to benefit the US budget deficit? Or is there a process playing out like they infuse this money slowly in order not to crash the Iraqi economy. Just saying. I do not know all the details and if even this is what is really going on. At this deficit crisis with the US anything is plausible. But one thing I can tell you for sure is DO NOT compare what happened in Kuwait to what might happen with the Iraqi dinar in paying off any US debt. The situation is totally different. Please go read the TRUTH about the Kuwait situation in the 90’s and what really happened. I did a Special Edition on it for you. It will be published tomorrow in FB . So I just want to watch this play out with an open and honest mindset from the start and not some intel gurus hype. These idiots always seem to prejudice the FACTS with the nonsense. Then we get all mixed up and confused rather than just staying what we know as FACTUAL.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

WASHINGTON IS PRESSING NATO - NATO REQUIRES THE SURVIVAL OF ABBADI AS PRIME MINISTER OF THE GOVERNMENT TO WORK IN IRAQ

(Mnt Goat – there is no doubt in my mind that Al-Abadi will remain as the next prime minister of Iraq 2018-2022. Why do you think and why?)

Journal News February 8, 2018

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The United States is renewing pressure on its European partners in NATO to begin a long-term mission in Iraq to train and advise to reopen a controversial issue in a decade-old coalition after a decade of mission in Afghanistan, diplomats said.

The diplomats added that Iraq would need to make a formal request to bring the mission of the alliance. This will likely depend on Ebadi winning a new term in elections in May as rival candidates supported by Iran are rebuffing the idea of US troops staying in the country.

But diplomats said the pressure was greater because NATO has so far been unable to pursue a similar request for training and advice from the Libyan government, which is backed by the United Nations in Tripoli, because rival factions still control Libya.

Diplomats said US Defense Secretary Mattiece left many details in his letter, but noted the development of military academies and a military doctrine for the Iraqi Defense Ministry.

“The United States is pressing hard for a NATO role in Iraq, not a combat role but a long-term mission,” a senior NATO diplomat said on condition of anonymity.

“This seems suspicious,” the diplomat said, referring to the long-running war in which NATO finances and trains Afghan forces. “Very few allies want it.”

The discussions did not touch on the size of any mission likely to be approved by NATO, but diplomats said it was necessary to be much larger than the current team to calm Trump. The mission may include regional training centers outside Baghdad.

A difficult problem is whether the military trainers will need protection and who will provide them.

NATO wants to set up a long-term training mission in Iraq

(Mnt Goat – folks this is how the USA is using the backdoor of the UN to get troops permanently stationed in Iraq for security. They don’t want what happened in 2011-2014 all over again. How can the US investors come into Iraq if security is not guaranteed? Simply put past and current corruption does not and can not make this guarantee)

Mawazine News - Follow up

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States has renewed pressure on its European allies in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) to set up a long-term training mission in Iraq, diplomats said on Wednesday.

"US Secretary of Defense James Matisse sent a letter to the NATO presidency in January demanding an official NATO mission in Iraq with permanent or semi-permanent leadership to train Iraqi forces," five diplomats said in a statement read by Mawazine News.

NATO defense ministers are expected to discuss the US demand in Brussels next week and may decide on it at a summit in July.

In his letter, Matisse proposed the development of military academies and military doctrine for the Iraqi Ministry of Defense, as well as the training of Iraqi forces on the removal of explosives and the maintenance of military vehicles dating back to the Soviet era.

The Pentagon spokesman declined to confirm Matisse's message, but said his country was looking for a way for the Allies to make greater efforts to counter terrorist organizations.

Diplomats said NATO leaders would offer their countries a range of options on a mission in Iraq, while NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg discussed the issue with Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi, who expressed support for such a mission.

The Prime Minister Haider Abadi, on Tuesday, that there is a national will and the previous government there is a request from the International Coalition to stand against Daash, revealing the existence of a project and a plan to reduce these forces.

DEPUTY DENIES THE REQUIREMENT OF THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND TO GRANT KURDISTAN A CERTAIN PERCENTAGE OF THE BUDGET

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

MP of the coalition of state law Abbas al-Bayati, on Wednesday, that Iraq is a federal state and the IMF and the World Bank deal with the federal government exclusively, denying the requirement of the IMF to pay Iraq a specific amount of the budget for the Kurdistan region in exchange for granting the agreed loans.

Al-Bayati said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "Iraq is a federal state, the IMF and the World Bank deal exclusively with the federal government and do not interfere with the details of the loans granted to Iraq, except in relation to the direction and projects that will go the money that has been given him towards them," noting that " Monetary specific aspects of the guidance of funds granted loans and identification of investment projects and not consumption.

Al-Bayati added that "Iraq has all the necessary elements to obtain loans from donor countries is not a poor country or unable to pay the debt, we have oil exports and the country is a productive country in addition to Iraq will open to the investment field with international companies, Grants and loans ".

He denied al-Bayati that "the IMF has stipulated on Iraq to grant the region a specific amount of the budget in exchange for the survival of support from the IMF or grant him loans agreed with the government."

The member of the Finance Committee MP Masoud Haider said on Tuesday that the passage of the budget in its current form without granting the Kurdistan region rights, it will make the International Monetary Fund does not submit the third report to provide loans to the Iraqi state.

Venezuela's currency has lost so much value that people simply throw away

This sounds so familiar. Like what happened in Kuwait only different circumstance as to why it happened.

Venezuela's currency has lost so much value that people simply throw away their small bills, they are virtually worthless anyway.

Enter Wilmer Rojas, 25, who scoops them up off the street, uses an origami-like folding technique, a needle, and thread to make handbags with an eye to selling them - maybe even abroad, where people have real money. Rojas can use as many as 800 bills to make such a purse. And if you add up the face value of all that money, it's enough to buy half a kilo of rice. Rojas and his wife have three kids to feed, and another is on the way.

"People throw them away because they are no good to buy anything. No one even accepts them anymore,

Why is this happening? Did you read the book “The New Confessions of an Economic Hit Man” by John Perkins. Read it and you will understand just what is now going on in Venezuela. What is at stake? The US wants their oil and they want it cheap. Venezuela is a rich country due to the oil but you would never know it reading these recent articles. So it is all on how the resource is being managed and who wants it. Can the US seed another puppet?

Could this currency maybe be yet another good idea for an investment. I will leave this idea for you to decide. I am not a financial advisor so I will not advise. Investigate further yourself.

Here is another good book to read up on this country’s economy:

“Venezuela: Agricultural, Forest, Mining, and Pastoral Zones Natural Wealth, Actual Development, Venezuelan Currency and Monetary System, ... to Attain It, Economic Conditions of Venezuela”

Sept 20, 2016, by N Veloz Goiticoa

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now also keep praying. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation occurs.

PRAYER

“For the prime minister and all his cabinet members, and parliament that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free Republic of Iraq to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption”. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow. In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 2/9/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-