Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/9/18

2 posters

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/9/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:11 am

(Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call 9-February-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY LINK

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Fantabulous Friday, February 9 2018, with yours truly RayRat98 here, and Tony as well.

Tony: Goood morning, TNT! I hope you are all having a great day. It’s going to b 75 degrees and sunshine in LA, 71 in Sacramento.

RayRen: Since our last call, people jokingly said you held me back on the call, when usually I’m holding you back! So where are we now? The biggest topic of discussion is the Iraqi Budget.

Tony:
There were articles out there for those following the Budget. The Kurds want 17%, Baghdad wants to give them 12%, the US and IMF told them to give the Kurds 14%. The Kurds are saying they will revolt, and Baghdad wants to throw out the Kurds because they never agree anyway. We are now being told the vote will take place on Saturday or Sunday. They were asked to have this completed by Monday if they want investments. So they will either get it done, or see if the US+IMF are bluffing on that.

There are two schools of thought on the Budget. Some say that the Budget and Article 140 are needed for the RV to come out; the other side says that they are not necessary, and the CBI will adjust the Budget to fit the rate. I’m not worried about it either way; we’ll know by Monday, and today is Friday.

Tony: We have been sitting on some Information from the IMF to the CBI, and it was saying to return the rate to the pre-Saddam era, adjusting for inflation. We now hear that the CBI has sent that memo to the central banks in Iraq, and to do it immediately. If this is true to form, that throws the Budget considerations out the window.

Tony: The IMF sent the memo to CBI and CBI told the other banks. The banks have the lower denominations that they are showing people, but have not seen the full release yet. Some officials have actual lower denominations in their hands, but they have not been released to everyone.

Judge's email/phone:  ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov  913-735-2340

DA's email/phone:  Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov   913-551-6730

The IMF has released the 800 numbers to the 16 regions – that is, 16 IMF regions around the world HAVE the 800 numbers to give to their banks. They are asking for authorization to do this, although the IMF has already released the numbers. The banks say they are gearing up, getting ready to go. Procedures have now been established for ten million or below, and we’re told there probably won’t be any more changes now that we are so close. There have NOT been any changes. We don’t know the rates because the banks haven’t seen them on screen this week. We are ready to go. Everyone is ready to go, everyone is frustrated, and we’ll see what happens by Monday.

RayRen: We have heard that dealers are no longer selling dinar, or have limited quantities; that is also a good sign of what is to come.

Tony: They stopped sending the dinar out of country two days ago, so dealers can only sell what they have in inventory.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Tony mentioned to hurry up and get in and do your exchange when it is time and Ray had suggested we make our appointment even if it is a few days/weeks out and take our time…has any of that changed?

Tony: You have two choices. Youo can hurry up because they say the contract rates will go first, and when they are gone, they’re gone. Only those above a certain level will be eligible for contract rates. The official rates don’t really matter if you are going for contract rates or have enough to negotiate a rate. I talked to someone with 40 million dinar/dong, and they said they would go in and negotiate a better rate. I don’t think that is enough currency to negotiate a higher rate, but nothing beats a failure but a try. Maybe if you have a billion dollars’ worth of currency, then you will be able to negotiate a better rate. However, you might be able to get them to add ten cents, or fifty cents, if you have a lot of currency and are willing to leave it in that bank for a while. I know they want you to come in and do the exchange so that they can be done with all the people who have knowledge, and move on to the public that is not educated, and give them a flat rate. That’s why they give TNT this information.

So – you can go in and try for the contract rate. Otherwise, it’s first mouse, second mouse, third mouse. The third mouse is waiting for the market rate to go up, so that they can get the most from their currency.

RayRen: There is no one way to do this; it depends on your circumstances and the strategy that suits you best.

Q: The $28 rate for the dinar is only for groups that have a contract with China. I know that there are contract rates left and they will probably be reserved for people with over $10 million. However, the contract rates that are left for Tier 4 people, are they for a set amount of money or a set number of people?

Tony: They have the money set aside so that they can negotiate with the people. Every person will negotiate a different rate. By putting a cap on that, it allows more to be widely available.
What is the highest contract rate for Tier 4 people? Or, if you can’t answer that, what rate would you turn down at one of the top two banks and go the other top bank?

Tony: I don’t know that; it’s based on how much you have, how much you will leave there and for how long. It depends on how much you ask for! All I know is that it will be above the official international rate. Years ago they said that they would only offer contract rates on up to 20 million dinar, but I don’t know what they are doing now. if you have less than ten million, they will not even negotiate with you; that’s when you go to the teller and take whatever the rate may be that day. Even if you have a wealth manager, she or he might have the same constraints. I just don’t know.

Q: If the rate changes today or tonight will the banks be exchanging over the weekend?

Tony: Yes, they will. They will be ready to exchange people two hours after the 800 numbers come out, and they will go straight through until the internet people are done.

Q: At the point of exchange, I will want to wire transfer a lot of money into this investment account so my Advisor can get to work! I have also allocated a certain amount for cash so to purchase a new home, which will be kept liquid so to be able to draw from at the time of closing. Do you see any red flags or issues I should be prepared for once I am funded to make the wire transfer? Do you think the banks will frown upon us immediately wire transferring to other institutions?

A: It’s your money, you can do what you want with it. However, they have told us that they might be unhappy with wires more than $500,000 for the first thirty days. If you do want to send out that amount or more, let both sides know what it’s for. Wires over that amount might be delayed otherwise. Ask the bank the most efficient way to transfer money.

Q: They Budget and the Kuwait conference both seem to indicate we could see a public new IQD rate. It’s been said they’ve been told by IMF, WB and U.S. to show the new rate before the Kuwait conference; what IF they don’t? Would other countries choose not to help even if they get paid?

Tony: Iraq has been told that they will not be receiving any more investment or loans unless they change their rates. The US is saying they are not willing to pay for the reconstruction of Iraq, and investors might not be willing unless Iraq shows that they are reliable.

Q: Do I give the call center my residential zip code or where I want to exchange?
Tony: They will ask for your zip code and how much you have, and look for the best place to send you. If you want to exchange in another area, that is the sip code you give them.

Q: Ray, you and Tony talked about 800 numbers by region. If I want to deal with Wells Fargo and there is not a Wells Fargo bank in my area but there are Wells Fargo Financial Advisors how do I get to exchange with Wells Fargo? Will I have to make an appointment through a number in an area that has Wells Fargo banks?

RayRen: if you want to exchange through WF, and you know the closest one is in a different zip code, then give them the WF zip code and see where they send you.

Q: If, as you have been told, there will be a slow rollout and that we will be called by the banks, then how will the banks know whom to call?

A: The slow rollout is about the banks themselves – how many get this started, and then adding in more banks over time. If they give us the 800 numbers to put on our website, then everyone is free to call them. If you already have a relationship with a wealth manager, then that person will probably call you, knowing you have currency. If you get a call from a bank, you’re already expecting it because you bought currency there or you already have a relationship with a wealth manager there.

RR: I am getting some responses from committee meetings to an earlier question about transferring funds. “Wait for six weeks until the weight on the system has eased; wires can get lost in the crush. Also, you can use international bank drafts as opposed to wiring transfers. Also, what we said about call centers is correct: give them the zip code of where you live OR where you want to exchange.”

Q: Are there any procedures to exchange currency that is in self-directed Roth IRA?

RR: The fiduciaries will handle that. One particular company utilizes a third party for such activities; that third party will do the exchange and direct the funds to the IRA accounts. So it might take a little time for the paperwork to be done correctly.

Q: Have you heard any more on the 1 to 1 in-country rate from your Iraqi contacts as you reported earlier?

Tony: No, I haven’t even discussed that with anybody.

Q: Are the rates mentioned on Monday January 29 still a possibility? They were Zim @ $1.00, IQD @ $6.00, and VND @ $4.25.

Tony: I think those rates are crazy. I got that information from four different banks, but they do not make sense to me. If those are the rates, Bill Gates will no longer be the richest person in the US. They were on the screens, but I have a hard time believing those rates. The dinar is okay @6, based on oil, but VND at 4.25 seems very high, and the Zim is only supposed to go up to 72 over 18 months, so $1.00 for Zim seems crazy for the average person. Having said that – please let it be so!

Q: If the exchangers say your funds won’t be liquid for 48 hours, will we be able to wire monies to other accounts we already have open at other banks, or is that even still possible? Also will we still have the ability to get cashiers checks?

RR: Yes, but also look into that international bank draft we were told about.

Q: Did you get an answer to the question of whether States will tax this?

Tony: No. We talked about this over the last few calls. Put some money aside where you will get interest on it, but we’re told we will NOT be taxed because it’s already been taxed.

Q: Do you guys think the possible gov’t shutdown that was going to happen help speed this RV up ?

RR: No.

Q: Banking platforms?

Tony: “Overnights” mean that Bank get paid interest every night; bank platforms are by invitation only, and you have to have enough money to get into that. You will have to ask your wealth manager if that is feasible for you.

Q: Does one need to have an open account at the bank where you want to exchange?

RR: If you don’t have an account at the exchange bank, I’m sure they’ll open one for you, because they want the business, and so they can get their percentage. You will be able to exchange, even if that bank wants you to move on after 30 days. You might not even want to be a long-term customer of that bank.

Questions from live callers

404/865: So… the IMF has released the 800 numbers to 16 worldwide regions; how many regions are in the US and how did they decide on those regions?

Tony: They haven’t explained HOW those regions are devised. I imagine it has to do with the density of the currency holders in those areas, so as to minimize the busy numbers. There are five PAGES of 800 numbers, that I do know. We do know that Canada is one region by itself.

TX caller: If people have ten million or less, and they go to the designated teller, I gather they can also ask to talk to a wealth manager that is a bit more private.

Tony: I don’t know the makeup of each branch or location. I would think they would do something like that, but I don’t know. They said to go to the teller window, because the average person only has 100,000 dinar. Even a ten million dollar person will be a rate depositor at each bank – there’s not going to be a line out the door. Personally I think they are asking for chaos, but that is what they told us will be the process.

Next caller: Will you give lessons in negotiation for those who need them?

Tony: I think we’ve been doing that for the last ten years: “this is what I would say, this is what to ask”, etc. The rates are going to change every day for the first couple weeks. The negotiation depends on who you are sitting across from, how much you have, what you are will to ask for and what to give. We talked about this on the calls, and the banks (and government) were listening to the calls, so they changed the rules! We give you the information we can, and you have to do the best you can. Worst case scenario? You get what it shows on Forex. If you need more dollars, take you money and put it to work!

RR: First and foremost, know your own true worth. Know beforehand what you will and will not accept, and if you don’t get that, be ready to get up and walk out. It is under your control. It’s not like the stock market, where if you don’t win you lose. You don’t have to knuckle under to the first thing you hear, because this is solid. You don’t lose anything by sticking to your guns. Have a fixed purpose: “this is what I want, and this is the least I am prepared to accept.” If you go in with confidence, they will pick up on that and respond to it. Start with more than you want, give yourself room for negotiation, and be ready to leave if you don’t get the minimum you have set mentally. This is a mental and lifestyle change for you and those coming behind you.

503 caller: For those who have a modest amount of currency, we will only get the international rates; however, if we have a few Zim, will that make a difference?

Tony: Well, if the rate is 30 cents, than a 100 T Zim note will ONLY be 30 million dollars! However, it’s always worth asking for an appointment with a wealth manager. The less you have, the longer that will take; those with more currency will get appointments faster. My expectation (not a prediction) is that if dinar comes out at $3.71, then they want to cap it at $8, even if that takes 10-14 days to get to that level on Forex. Then it will start falling. So you want to start playing that game, and they make your appointment ten days out, it may be that it’s started falling by then. So keep a clear eye on Forex, because when it hits that top rate, it will then fall fast.

Caller: Most of this money will go for humanitarian projects; will that have any impact? Such projects don’t necessarily create a lot of jobs…

Tony: Are you talkin about the Zim? Or all of it? I don’ t know that the banks are looking for humanitarian projects for the dinar and dong – really only for the Zim, and that might take a little while because the projects have been vetted and approved, and at least in part based in Zimbabwe. That would possibly give you a rate of $1-2. If you want a higher rate for the dinar or dong, you might get higher rates for community projects.

615 caller: I’m a Zim holder, too, so would I go to the teller? Or does it depend on all the currencies together?

RR: That ten million level is the combined dollar amount. Look at the rates that are posted, multiply by the currencies you have, and look at the total. If it’s under ten million US dollars, go to the teller; if it’s over ten million US dollars, call the 800 number and get an appointment. Also, if you are close to ten million, you can ask for a wealth manager.

Tony: However, they are listening to this call, and they are saying that your appointment will be 10-12 days down the road. If you are a nine million dollar person, and it takes a little time to see the wealth manager, then you need to have a plan … in fact, that will let you exchange at the higher market rates. But you have to have a plan; work that plan.

423 caller: It sounds like we are right there!

Tony: We are so there we are knocking on the door, something should break open this weekend, and we should have a great week. Also, we will put out the information as rapidly as possible – that’s why they give us the information, to get it out quickly. If it happens this weekend, we will let you all know as efficiently as possible.

863 caller: I’ll bet you are going to be totally exhausted once this is over! When we call the 800 number, will we not get a choice of the bank we go to?

Tony: I don’t know. I can tell you this: the majority of the banks don’t even want us to come in there. Wells Fargo has to take everyone for 30 days at least; they may have you move on at point, but they have to do your exchange. I really don’t know what will happen when you get that 800 number. I do know that Wells has their own system set up; other banks will probably call their existing customers. With this slow rollout, there are only two bank to start with, so I don’t know. I will ask the question.

Caller: How long will those 800 numbers operate?

Tony: As long as they are needed, so long as they are getting busy signals. Once the 800 numbers come out, that IS their system and that’s what they want you to use. If you have a wealth manager, they will call you because they WANT you to come see them, so that they can be credited with the commission. If that doesn’t work, call the 800 number; you always have that option. I know for a fact there are banks that have already told people what rate they are going to give their clients, the ones who are already working with their banks.

916 caller: You mentioned you would probably do a call after the 800 numbers are released; will you let people know the same way you notify us now?

RayRen: Yes. Don’t worry about missing the call; we will post the numbers.

Next caller:
I’m ready! My suitcase is packed and by the door!

Tony: Me, too! I have brand new clothes in that suitcase, ready to go!

Caller: You said it might go out in the evening or at night, but now you are saying that it will go by regions (the 800 numbers), or will it still go out East to West?

Tony: What I think will happen is that the West Coast might go to the banks first after the markets close on the East Coast, and then the East Coast would start going in tomorrow morning. I think that if people are calling and making appointments to start within two hours, then it could be that East Coast people will still have some appointments in the evening. However, if someone does do their exchange, we know the first thing they’ll do is to tell everyone on the Internet, and buses will be showing up at 7am in Texas. From that moment on, there will be a line out that bank as people try to get to those two ‘designated tellers’. In short, we don’t know; we’re waiting to see what happens. But those with more currency will go in by appointment, in an orderly way.

Next caller: I am in Abu Dhabi – will I get the US rate or the local rate?

RR: You will get whatever rate is showing on your local bank screen.

Next caller: If the Zim rate is a dollar, will it be .000001 or 0000001?

Tony: Let me think about that for a minute. If 14 cents is .00000014, but the rate is in fact 100 cents, then it would be 0.000001. If you receive the higher rate, then it will go back to the 80/20 process. Ask your bank!

Caller: Didn’t I hear that there were five regions (for 800 numbers) in the US?

Tony: I am not sure how they are dividing up the US; they do know how many military bases there are, how many churches have currencies, and so on. When the 800 numbers come out, it will be plain for everyone to see.

423 caller: Zim rates clarification?

RayRen: we were told the rate would be 14.7 cents, meaning .000000147, and the only notes that would be accepted would be
50 and 100 trillionnotes
50 and 100 billionnotes
50 and 100 millionnotes
50 and 100 thousandnotes

We have not received any further updates on the Zim yet.

760 caller: IQD or IQN?

Tony: All the NEW rates/currencies will end in N, so it’s IQN, VNN, IRN, ZWN, etc. The existing currencies had D on the end, so until it changes, it was IDC, VND, IRD and ZWD. When this happens we will look at the codes and post the code and rate, at least on the first day. After that, we’ll be out spending money rather than changing rates every day!

Caller: My strategy involves my existing bank where I have 35 years of experience, what do I do if I’m not offered that bank (by calling the 800 numbers)?

Tony: We don’t know until it happens. WF has its own centers because they are the lead bank. So banks expect to only work with their existing customers. But these 800 numbers are in the global system, owned by the IMF and not the banks. If you don’t like what they tell you to do, go to your own bank.

212 caller: You mentioned that HSBC and WF are the only ones handling the Zim. The big four banks have 230,000 branches than just HSBC and WF with 6,000 branches. Are you anticipating bringing in all your currencies in with your Zim.

RR: We were told later that HSBC and WF are the lead banks for Zim exchange, but not the ONLY banks. That might change your strategy.

Tony: You may be taking away some of your leverage by NOT taking all your currency to the one location – your rates, investment rates, and perks all depend on your total worth. Any time you divide, you’re going to be offered less; the more you have, the more you get. So you can pit one bank against another, but I don’t think it will improve things.

Next caller: About humanitarian projects, have any other banks mentioned those? A lot of people are saying they don’t want to do the 80/20 split, but it might save you money in the end. However, humanitarian projects don’t bring money back to you.

Tony: That is true. Humanitarian projects and community projects are about your helping your community; they are not for profit. If you actually do the numbers, though, you will quadruple your money because of better rates and paying great interest in the interim. That 80/20 deal is almost giving your capital back in one year, certainly in two years. A lot of people don’t even know how to put their money to work, so you really should consider that 80/20 if it works out the way it’s been described to us.

734 caller: How do I get onto these calls? I’m not getting the texts.

RR: Send the following text to 40404: FOLLOW @THE_TNT_TEAM. Or I will send you some email information how to stay connected.

Caller: I have a variety of Zim notes – has it changed, which they are exchanging?

Tony: Our information comes from people on the committees who work with people in Zimbabwe; if you are getting other information, ask them for clarification. We cannot say anything about what others are saying. We are being told they will accept 50 and 100 notes at each level, at least to start with; the others MIGHT be exchangeable later. As for the dong, we are still hearing 47 cents, no change on that.

Closing Statement

RR: Looking forward to the weekend. The 800 are on the place on the way. The IMF has told the CBI what to do and we’re waiting for them to do it. If the Budget has to be out by Sunday, we’ll hear about it and let you know.

Tony: I’m looking for something to happen; we’ll see soon whether it does.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/9/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/9/18

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:07 pm

This is all such BS! There are no 800#s!!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum