Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED! 2/7/18

2 posters

Go down

~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 Empty ~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED! 2/7/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:37 am

Chicago
Like I said earlier, that was just a 'heads-up' and the INCOMING meant​ that I'd be back wiith more after I watched what was happening play o​ut and could put it into written format. As "luck" would hav​e it, someone has done that for me -https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-07/jpmorgans-worst-case-scenari​o-unfolding

Combine that with today's Operation Disclosure (which I NEVER see posted here - isn't it "allowed"?) and that should tell you exactly whats going on.....

Chicago
Repeat after me..."I am AWAKE, and I expect ALL of this to be OVER - NOW. I will ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in spreading the TRUTH so that I can DO My Part and HELP Myself"

kboh
Hi Chicago can I ask what happened to the stock market crash

Chicago
kboh - I've ALREADY addressed that. See whats happening TODAY:?

kboh
Chicago have not checked market today just got off work but didn't it go up again

Chicago
So, you just jumped into this conversation without seeing what has already been postd?

kboh
Just got on sorry will go look now

Chicago
QUESTION - Do You Know the one thing a PONZI scheme cannot exist WITHOUT?

Dedar
Gullible people?

kboh
So Dedar all that pay into ss are gullible because it's one of the biggest Ponzi scheme there is

Chicago
Shall we talk about the BIGGEST Ponzi sheme of ALL time?

kboh
I am game

Chicago
khob -\\ TRY to FOCUS

Bc
Would it be religion?

kboh
I will try

Chicago
Bc - LOVE it, and its a CLOSE 2nd...to the DOLLAR (and, ALL fiat money)

Bc
I am happy with second place...lol

Chicago
Its only 'second place' in THIS conversation, really CRITICAL information - I see so MANY HERE that are taken in by this scam ...we'll have to spend more time on that, later

Chicago
Just LOOK at those "praying" for us here, and others who actually believe they 'had an illness' - smh

kboh
That's deep Chicago

Chicago
They're 'praying" for 'cures' from their BigPharma diagnosis's - LOL

Chicago
Tjats the only way I roll, kboh - am I ready to be BANNED again?

kboh
Lol not by me

Chicago
Thank You, we'll see - this time...

I encourage you to take on "religion" kboh - ALL DECKS ON HAND

In the meanwhile, you speak on one of the branches "SS"???

kboh
We will have to talk later just got called into work have a great night

Chicago
of couse, go be a GOOD SLAVE

Ooops, Bc - Come back and ENLIGHTEN everyone here about "religion"

Bc
Chicago, I had my turn T trying to enlighten people a few years back...they were just not ready back then

Chicago
Are You a "PEOPLE PLEASER"?

Bc
Not really but you end up being a lone voice in a sea of drones...lol

Chicago
In other words, willing to forgo the TRUTH because of sheeples 'BELEIF' in it?

Get some BALLS?

Bc
The time wasn’t right back then

Chicago
LOL - You might have been a Coward. But, feel FREE to SPEAK Up....anytime

Bc
All in good time Chicago Smile

Chicago
Great. So then, you're not anxious for the RELEASE?

I got your "all n good time" - RIGHT HERE - LOL

You ARE a COWARD

Ms Sandy
Ted, your special prayer group sounds wonderful. Count me in.

Chicago
Oh, very "nice" Ms Sandy - go offer up your Satanic worship in complete and WILLFUL IGNORANCE – ASAP

'God Bless You'

FYI - Would it SHOCK YOU that MOST of You have been PARTICIPATING in SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse) UNIWTTINGLY and for MOST of Your LIVES?

*UNWITTINGLY

Ask me HOW? (if you DARE)

Ms Sandy
I pick Chicago to pray for.

Chicago
Thanks - But, I have DIRECT SOURCE.

Bc
Or is that a direct sauce?....lol

Chicago
You. cannot 'ATTACK" me - you can't even 'find me'...although I've become more publc - lately. LOL...

REALLY Bc? So. does that mean...just as usual - we shouldn't expect for you to suddenly grow any "balls"?

Bc
What would you like me to do Chicago?

Chicago
SPEAK the TRUTH ]

SHOUT IT FROM THE RAFTERS

If for you, its "relgion' - lets GET IT ON

YOU, can DO it!!!!

Bc
There are many things the agencies use to brainwash the masses. Religion is just one of them

Lindar
I agree Chicago. Totally

Chicago
Of course, Bc - do you have ANYTHING OF VALUE to add?

Or, are you just one of those a*****es I spoke of last night?

CCsc
Easy Chicago.

wethrin
Chicago - Regardless of your views, I would caution you to be respectful and keep it friendly.

Bc
Chicago, you are sounding just like them.

adminbill
CHICAGO IS NO LONGER A MEMBER

Gunboat
Good call

Whimsyls
Thank you Admin...and good evening

Sunni Daze
ADMIN YOU ARE QUICK I JUST BANNED HER

wethrin
Well, that was interesting! I did like her passion, she clearly felt some serious ways about stuff!

CCsc
Her power was escalating to the point of being hurtful. Thank you Admin & Sunni

Bluesky
Thank you that escalated fast.

Bc
We have seen plenty of Chicago’s come and go over the years.

Sunni Daze
THERE IS A LOT OF INFORMATUON THAT WILL BE COMING OUT IN THE FUTURE BUT IT IS NOT FOR US TO ENLIGHTEN YOU OR TALK ABOUT IT HERE

SORRY I DIDN'T CATCH IT SOONER BUT ADMIN WAS ON TOP OF IT TOO

MAJOR POLITICAL SCANDALS

Blessed2BABlessing
Yes, thank you Admin and Sunny. We should be able to "agree" that we can "disagree" without being "disagreeable" and outright rude and vulgar with the way we express our opinions

Cruiser
Thx admin. I so wanted to engage had to tie all my fingers togeter

Sunni Daze
CRUISER THAT IS FUNNY

Bc
Confrontation and aggression in a chat room is always going to end badly

Sunni Daze
BC SURE DOES ESP IF YOU HAVE A BAN BUTTON

rusdav
Chicago seemed to ruffle a few feathers

STAG1
It was uncalled for last night we all have opinions but she went over the top .but Hopefully we won't be that long for any of that to happen again.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 Empty Re: ~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED! 2/7/18

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:12 am

Can't have anyone not toeing the party line after all ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 2805820865  ~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 2805820865  ~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 2805820865  ~WSOMN Special Report~ CHICAGO BANNED!   2/7/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum