Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/6/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/6/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/6/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/6/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/6/18

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/6/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/6/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:47 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 06, 2018

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. I tell you this. This is a real interesting time. I find I am getting strong Intel pointing toward any moment now. We know we have been close before, but I think we are even closer than we ever been. I think that is saying a lot. Let’s talk about Iraq.

Bruce: We know Iraq has had to get things in order. We know they were released from our US Treasury to put out their rate for the Iraqi dinar a week and half ago, maybe longer than that, but somehow they haven’t don’t that yet. There was some resistance in the Parliament as far as various factions in the government still. Then we find now they are coming to the party. Everyone pretty much is on the same page. We understand couple days ago some announcements were made by Prime Minister Abadi and behind him standing was Maliki. Maliki had said they had some unity now and he was not going to run for office like they had suggested he might. He is not going to run for Prime Minister again. Also, that he was behind the RV going thru. He was in favor of this happening to go thru where he was so resistant the entire time he was in power. That is one reason why it didn’t happen. Now he is no longer a factor.

Bruce: Other information we got today from Iraqi this came from our contact that tomorrow which is February 7, the new budget would be passed and read for the third time. On the 8th the information went on to say that budget would appear in the Gazette. You know the budget would contain the rate and the rate would be seen. At least it would be seen by the 8th if not sooner. We know that the dinar is being traded again for about the last 3 days.

Bruce: With new servers for the CBI having gone down and coming back up. We know that the fiber optics were run in Mosul to all the banks, new fiber optics that was complete. People were there to witness that happening. During that time the CBI servers were down once that was happening. Once it was completed, the fiber optics, then the website came back up. Today they are actively trading the Iraqi dinar. I can’t tell you that it is visible yet, but I know that a few days ago it came out to 1 to 1 with the dollar. Even though that is not a true reinstatement it was a start for beginning of trading. I don’t know where it is right now in terms of the rate. We didn’t get that prior to the call, but I am going to tell you that we have reason to believe it will trade back up all the way to the rates we have talked about in the past.

Bruce: That is just really what we wanted to hear about Iraq. Finally there has been a lot of pressure exerted on Abadi to get that rate out, to put it out. It looks like it finally reached consensus on the budget, and have it in the Gazette on the February 8, which is Thursday. The final reading of the budget is tomorrow. I think we are just where we needed to be as far as that goes. I even wonder if that would happen and we go without the dinar, but it looks like it is all coming together where everything can go together. By that I mean all the currencies.

Bruce: Yesterday I found out on the CBI website the Chinese Yuan was on the website and that is one reason that the website came down so the Chinese Yuan could be added to the CBI website. You may say why was that? So you can have the reference not only to the US dollar but also to the Chinese Yuan and possibly other currencies that are in the SDR, Special Drawing Rights, basket maybe in that basket the other currencies that make up that basket might also reflect on the CBI website. See if that happens, but know we have the dollar, the Yuan on that CBI site. That is good. That is one reason why that site has been up and down, up and down.

Bruce: I am looking for very good things out of Iraq now. They actually had another series of celebrations in the last couple of days over there. Mosul is about 60% rebuilt already since the latest round of attacks. Iraq is diffidently coming out of the ashes. It is rising. I think we are going to see some amazing things in the next few years happening in Iraq including the tallest building in the world by 700 to 800 feet. In Iraq about 50 miles south of Baghdad. We are talking about something that was going to be 3500 feet tall, 2/3 of a mile high. WOW. Imagine the foundation for that building.

Bruce: The ups and downs of the market the last few days even though today was a good up day. For people that are aware, this was something that was predicted and I think it was actually a good thing it occurred like it did. Some of the selling it took place was for a good reason that I can’t go into. I don’t know how much longer it has to vacillate before it goes back up. We will see and keep an eye on it.

Bruce: What we are hearing about in terms of what is going out west is very good prognosis to anywhere from tomorrow to the end of the month to getting started. People are being requested to come in, being requested to come in and stay a few weeks. That kind of thing. A very positive motion.

Bruce: Also when it comes to the Redemption Centers they got this thing down. They have it down. They are ready to go, made last minute switches moves, gone to (3) 8 hour shifts. 24/7 for the Zim Centers. These are Redemption Centers that are Zim specific. They will take the other currencies but they are geared to take the Zim. A lot of the other Redemption Centers will not be taking the Zim. You will know because when you call to set your appt if you are a Zim bond holder they will ask what you have. If you have Zim you will be switched directly over to the Redemption Center near your zip code that has a Zim Redemption Center. You will be directed by phone and connected to the person at that Redemption Center that will be directly working with you when you come in for your appointment. You will make an immediate connection on the phone, maybe your first contact beyond security at the Redemption Center.

Bruce: The Redemption Centers that are not Zim specific are on a 8 to 10 hour work day. Normal business hours maybe plus two hours. Then the Zim specific centers are on a 24 hour a day program. Even they have a finite amount of days that they will be open. They already know what that is. That lets us know it is very specific that they want to pull the Zim in a matter of several days, and then close those particular Redemption Centers and keep the other ones open to the end of the month. They do have two people for each Redemption Center that are not the ZIM centers, but the other ones that are taking the other currencies that will be Zim qualified after the initial period of several days to handle any extraneous Zim transactions at the regular exchange locations. Just know when you call everything will be right there.

Bruce: Just call and you will get the number and hopefully I will be able to receive that number. I am honored to receive it and put it out on both of our websites. If you have registered for our newest website: bigcalluniverse.com your email on that site you will receive an email with the phone number attached provided if I am allowed to do that.

Bruce: We have time lines. We have Redemption Center protocol. Full staff is ready to go. Everybody has a start times lined up when they are to report. Everything is all set in that aspect. I think really guys it is coming down to whenever that release is to take place. Then that release would include notification of yours truly to begin notify all in Internet Group online.

Bruce: There are deliveries set for farm claims this week and Prosperity Packages this weekend. There is a lot going on. They are ready to go and are set. It is just a matter of us getting started. We had a couple of false starts the last day or so. All is pointing to a successful launch.

Bruce: I am just going to say I am thrilled to have been able to bring you information the last 7 years, and I am proud of my team. Proud of Sue, Pastor Steven, Bob and everybody being faithful to give of their time unselfishly to all in Big Call universe. I appreciate the faithfulness of the Bill Call listenership all these years.

Bruce: I know many of you are interested in the projects we are going to do for the veterans and the rest of the US and beyond with Rebuild America. Rebuild America is a huge project and there will be crossover with our veterans and Rebuild America. We will hire every veteran that is able to be hired whether they are walking or rolling, they are hirable. We will retrain veterans if they need it or like it. We are going to need qualified workers in the trade to rebuild this country. We need people from concrete, crane operators, carpenters, plumbers, and electricians, all you can imagine in the building trades. Not using robots for that. We will need a lot of people, able bodied men and women, to help us rebuild this country with infrastructure, bridges, roads, meg love, technology, farming, water, water purification, desalination plants, working in Caribbean, South America, Central America, Africa, all over. We will start here and then move on.

Bruce: I just want all to know we are not going away, but we are going to take a month or so off to get things altogether and our selves lined up with the legal stuff, a little time off, a little RR and we will come back together. We will send you an email for progress when we will do our first call, pod cast, stay tune and you will find out. The site to register is if you haven't is: bigcalluniverse.com. Register your email and you will get that 800 number. We will also put the number online on a couple of chosen sites and also it will be on our other website: thebigcall.net as well.

Bruce: Thank you all for coming in and listening. We appreciate you and your faithfulness over the years, and I am looking forward to get back in touch with you after we have redeemed and we are ready to go. Thank you Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven, and Big Call universe. Get a good night sleep tonight. You will need it. All have a great night and get some sleep. Good night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum