Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!"

2 posters

Go down

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" Empty Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!"

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:16 am

Since Jerzy and/or his cohorts are frequent fliers at the oom2.com website, there is a solution to all of Jerzy's financing needs that he hasn't utilized.

Jerzy claims to be a financial genius, it says so right on his resume...And with Will Barney, Doug Jones, et.al. being the financial wizards they claim to be, seem to have forgotten about their "Creative Accounting" skills. Surely his "Team" know about "Cooking The Books"?

All Grandpa, or one of his "Chosen ones", have to do is drop some coin into Jerzy's Donation PayPal account, and they can bypass those "Dastardly Banksters" from preventing Jerzy's "Start Up Funds" from arriving.

Yep! It's that simple. No waiting until the end of the month, beginning of the month, or the weekend when those darn banksters come up with one last thing that gets "The Process" rolling.

Jerzy can get his offices, furnishings, phones, internet, electricity, and anything else he needs to receive the long awaited funds to finally arrive, next week!

Since the "Big Wigs" wont arrive for several weeks, Jerzy can hold off on their office desks, chairs, and other decorations and use that money to help those who need it most, like "Mary", and her immediate need for oxygen.

Yes, Baby Bradd will be taking baths in milk, and "Mary" will have such an oxygen high from all the oxygen, she will need to wear a warning sign about open flames and sparks to keep back, way back!

Just think how busy Jerzy will be making decisions on what color to paint the walls! The shade of Ketchup, is one suggestion, to remind him of the good old days.

The solution is at hand! No more waiting. No more begging. No more tales of woe for Jerzy to include in his emails to Hobie. No more...

Everyone knows just how fast Jerzy can suck the money out of that PayPal account and he can start immediately!

And NOBODY tell Hobie either! If he ever catches wind of this, he'll fall out of his chair from hammering on his keyboard so hard, screaming "Where's my cut for posting all Jerzy's tripe over the last 5 years!"

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" Empty Re: Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!"

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:45 am

ayestu Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" 3508649203 Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" 3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" 2245507099Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum