Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Awarded by Feed Spot Blog
Iraqi Dinar Blogs
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 2/5/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 2/5/18   Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:36 pm

February 5, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

I want to remind everyone that there are many phony newsletters coming out saying they are mountain goat, the mountain goatee, three-legged creator, the goatee or whatever. Am I offended? Of course I should be and I would not mind it so much if they just broadcasted the TRUTHFUL, same news and did not have their own warped version of reality.

This is the ONLY site for “Mnt Goat” news. Yes, the only TRUTHFUL Mnt Goat. Sorry imposters. Your stupid games just are not going to work. As many should know I have Copyrighted the newsletter. What does this mean? This means that no one can use, broadcast or copy the “Mnt Goat” or like inference to the name as logo, newsletter or news of any kind without the written consent of Mnt Goat author/ copyright holder.

I will engage an investigator and an attorney to look up these culprits and prosecute those who still persist in their games. WARNING

More news…

So on a Becky Mcgee call from Saturday Feb 3rd, I just need to now clarify some things that were said. I am not and have not EVER personally communicated with Becky or obtained any of this so called “intel” from her. Believe me she would be the last person in this entire dinar community that I would ever go to for intel. Just listen to her crap about the ZIM she is pumping out.Why would I want to pass this stuff on?

Folks, she has no real source for intel. They are the same old idiots out there. The same old recycled intel over and over again. Yes she puts a nice spin on it. She sounds authoritative. But listen what really comes out of the mouth.

Why can’t these people reach out and get some of their own intel? I will tell you why? It is because they are just ordinary investors like you and me. Instead they are are using this pre-RV time to soak it for all they can get. Becky even admits she wants donations and feels she is deserving of them. Okay no problem as long as your news is FACTUAL and well researched information thus you earn your donations. But it’s not. Instead it just the same old collection of intel from all the other sites and gurus only she uses her call to collect donations fro repeating it all. You can go out and get the same garbage into from a number of other sites. Is this what you all want?

Yes, Becky I was listening to your last call. I too have a family and a business to run. When we hit the off season, which is now coming up, money is hard. I still find the time to research and study up to compose an honest newsletter for everyone and I publish it for FREE. Can you say the same?

Oh please no excuses on time management. We all have busy lives. If you don’t have the time to research then shut down your call. It is that simple. The garbage you are putting out is not of any real benefit or value anyway. It is only confusing and helping people buy into this ZIM scam. I don’t know how you can sleep at night.

On your last call I laughed all the way thru this pitch given by this guy who came on. Really? This is his (and your) justification for proving the ZIM is not a scam? You got to be kidding me? Same old stuff. If you want the facts please go out to my “Latest Mnt Goat Newsletter” and read my Special Edition on the Zimbabwe Scam. It will open your eyes. It is well researched and FACTUAL. Oh – I don’t care if you messed up in the past. Becky it is okay with me. Just try to make it right now to all your listeners and tell them you made a mistake. Then go on to the Iraqi dinar intel, do your own research and then focus where it really should be at this time.

Incidentally I thought it very funny how you knew absolutely NOTHING about the Iraqi dinar. Really? This only proves my point once again. The cabal distraction to the ZIM away from the Iraqi dinar is working.

Incidentally if you intended to hurt me with your sexist remarks about my sex I was offended. It was not the first time someone bashed me. Go figure- since you can’t talk about my REAL and FACTUAL news then you resort to the bashing of my sex as a transsexual. Really? But go figure as this shows your true character and now we all really know you better. But you are not the first to show this ignorance from this distasteful rumors from the TNT idiot gang. Go tell these remarks to my two lovely girls and my hubby. Maybe I am missing something but don’t you need to be woman to give birth to two babies?

Just for your information I decided to stay autonomous for many reasons. I am not accountable to you or anyone else. I owe nothing to you. If you want the exposure yourself that is your business. I never bashed you for being so stupid as to expose yourself. Why then bash me for wanting my privacy?

Reason for my choice of privacy:

1. One is to repel nut cases like you;

2. I do not feed anybody intel. I am not a source for anybody’s intel. If people decide to copy my newsletter that is their business. I do not encourage it. But if they do they better copy it all and post it all as is. I am not someone’s “secret” source and I can not be bought.

3. Protection of my family from idiot hysterical investors. Why would I want some idiot showing up at my door or shooting my kids? ;

4. Freedom to tell the story like it is and give everyone the clear FACTS without being impeded by those who can’t face the truth, don’t want the truth like TNT or Dinar Recaps;

5. I do NOT need to go public. I collect no donations, have no store, forum, or profits from memberships or $$$ from clickity clicks.

When this journey is finally over I will simply fade away into the sunset, knowing in my heart, I have helped many thousands and saved them from the clutches of vultures like you.

More news….

Bitcoin Is Falling Fast, Losing More Than Half Its Value in Six Weeks. I do not feel sorry for all you investors. I told you so….this is not an investment, this is not a currency but a scam. Good luck if you bought any of this crap!

TEXAS TAKES THE LEAD ON STATES CRYPTO CURRENCY CRACKDOWNS

On Friday, Texas' securities board issued its fourth emergency cease-and-desist order in just over a month on a cryptocurrency company.

The orders follow a roughly one-month undercover investigation of cryptocurrency investment programs, said Joseph Rotunda, director of the enforcement division at the Texas State Securities Board.

Other states have not yet taken as dramatic steps against cryptocurrency fraud.

Evelyn Cheng | @chengevelyn

Oh but how many of you debated with me on how safe and secure this was for an investment. Remember this – when there is no real product or service being produced then why do they need your money. If you pay to buy into something with no assets or structure to back it up then where are all the profits going to come from? They come from you when you buy in. You put in and someone else takes out their share then.

Pyramid scheme. A pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products or services.

I hope everyone learned a lesson now and that we can put these cryptos to bed as a non-viable investment strategy for now and anytime in the future. They are nothing but a pyramid scheme. Just read the definition of a pyramid scheme. It fits the Bitcoin and other cryptos. So someone had a brain fart and thought this would be a great new idea to sell to the general public. It did not work out and will not.

More news…

Today I bring you an article on the Iranian Rial. As many know my overall policy is to bring news only on the Iraqi dinar. So why bring this article?

We have to remember that Iran is also working closely with the IMF in attempting to bring back their currency (Rial) to the global arena, after sanctions. Do you see the similarity to the Iraqi dinar? Yes, they are brothers in monetary reform.

Following the Iranian Revolution of 1979, the United States imposed economic sanctions against Iran and expanded them in 1995 to include firms dealing with the Iranian government. In 2006, the UN Security Council passed Resolution 1696 and imposed sanctions after Iran refused to suspend its uranium enrichment program. U.S. sanctions initially targeted investments in oil, gas, and petrochemicals, exports of refined petroleum products, and business dealings with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps. This encompasses banking and insurance transactions (including with the Central Bank of Iran), shipping, web-hosting services for commercial endeavors, and domain name registration services.

Over the 10-20 years of sanctions have taken a serious toll on Iran's economy and people just like in Iraq. Remember Iraq too suffered years of sanctions but overall much less than Iran even and look at what they are going through to get this whole mess over with. Even though Iraq may “officially” be out of Chapter VII there are still hoops to jump through to get the currency reform completed it is not that easy. It is a huge step and the PTB know that once they turn on their currency, they are then truly independent. On the other hand we are witnessing the desire for the USA to remain in Iraq, as least for the time being.

But there are conditions and mandates necessary that Iran must also provide that Iraq has just gone through and is completing. So let’s look at Iran and see if we can pick out these mandates and remines.

The government of Iran has a longstanding plan to unify Iran’s dual foreign exchange rate regime has faced several barriers, but a deputy economy minister said the plan is well and alive.

1) “The existence of dual rates for foreign currencies leads to rent-seeking behavior and that is why forex rate unification has been and still is a policy pursued by the government,” Hossein Mirshojaeian also told IBENA.

As to why the plan is yet to materialize after years of delays, the official backed the Central Bank of Iran by stating that it wishes to implement the policy when-

2) it can hold and when the regulator can prevent the unified rate from splitting once again. “In other words, the central bank must always have enough resources to control the foreign exchange market, while the potential inflationary effects of this plan must also be considered,” he said.

3) The central bank has also referred on numerous occasions to a lack of sufficient correspondent banking relations with top-tier foreign lenders as one of the main reasons impeding the rate unification.

Foreign exchange rates have been rallying strongly in recent months, widening the gap between open market rates and official rates devised by the central bank.

As of Thursday’s market close, THE RIAL WAS QUOTED AT 46,470 AGAINST THE US DOLLAR IN TEHRAN’S MARKET, Tehran Gold and Jewelry Union’s website reported. This is while THE OFFICIAL EXCHANGE RATE OF THE US CURRENCY WAS SET AT 36,950 RIALS, which shows a significant gap.

So does this seem to you like there is going to be an RV for the Rial anytime soon? So much for the GCR notion (of course we all know it’s a lie anyhow).

All I can say is – I TOLD YOU SO!

More news….

We were told no RV until all salaries are paid. We read on Feb 1st that many of the ministries still did not get paid. So if we look at this article this payment schedule goes out until Feb 8th. Today we learn that the Feb 4th Dept of Health of Ninevah was paid out on time. Check one off.

Nineveh / Al-Ghad Press:

Director of the Department of Health of Nineveh Falah Hassan, on Saturday, the release of salaries of the 13 meal of the department.

Hassan told "Al-Ghad Press" that "the security checklists for the 13 meal of the staff of the Department of Health Nineveh, and we received from Baghdad and will be distributed salaries this week."

"The other supplementary meals, which have not paid their salaries and checked security, have also arrived and will be distributed with the 13th meal."

From a February 1, 2018 article. So check one off.

Khandan -

The Ministry of Finance in the Kurdistan Regional Government announced a new schedule for the distribution of salaries.

According to the announced schedule will be distributed salaries of a number of ministries and the Foundation Asayish and the Council of Asayish.

checked off - 1. On Sunday, 4 February 2018, the salaries of employees of the Ministry of Health to be paid.

The National Pension Authority announced on Sunday the payment of salaries of retired citizens for the month of February 2018.

The Authority said in a press statement received by "Economy News", it "began to pay the salaries of retired citizens of the February 2018 through the banks of Rafidain and Rashid and the Iraqi Bank of Trade and smart card company."

She added that "pensioners can carry smart card review centers to receive their salaries, and can retirees manually exchange branches of banks to receive their salaries according to the days of allowed.

2- On Monday 5/2/2018, the Ministry of Municipalities and Tourism disbursed.

3. On Tuesday, 6/2/2018, the salaries of the Ministries of Justice and Culture to be paid.

4 - Wednesday 7/2/2018, the salaries of the Foundation General Asayish to be paid.

5 - Thursday 8/2/2018, the salaries of the Council of Asayish, to be paid.

More news….

So the TNT team does it again. More deception. In the past they alluded many times that they were communicating with the Dept of US Treasury and some committee that is involved in rolling out the RV in the US. So everyone

thought we has some creditable intel. But this is not the case. On Friday we

find out in their conference call, by accident, that in fact they are not talking

to the US Treasury but to some GCR group of idiots. Yes, it is a GCR

committee. Now we all know why their intel is always so far off and in left

field. This group knows no more than any of the rest of us. Why are they

telling anyone intel? Why are we even listening to these people. Have we

not learned our lessons yet? You all know these people I am referring to –

More news….

"The amendments to the financial budget for the current year is the addition of 2 trillion dinars emergency allocations, including the compensation of the Kurds and oil-producing provinces and the network of social protections and liberated areas and displaced persons ... Followed by a member of the Finance Committee Majida Tamimi.

(Mnt Goat – So have they finally solved the 2018 budget? We know in the past it was the Kurds that refused to attend parliament so they could not get a quorum to even conduct a vote on the bill. Will this now satisfy them? We Wait and see what happens this week.)

More news….

So later this news comes out…

ERBIL — Deputy head of Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) faction in the Iraqi Parliament stated that they no longer trust the Prime Minster's statements unless they become actions.

"In the recent meetings with the PM, he has promised to continue auditing in all the ministries in Kurdistan," Shakhawan Abdullah, deputy head of KDP Bloc in the Iraqi parliament told BasNews.

Abdullah further stated that the Iraqi premier has already promised to stop the ban on the international airports and solve the 2018 budget issue, but none of his words have become actions, therefore we do not trust him anymore.

The Kurdish blocs on February 3rd once again boycotted the Iraqi parliament session.

More news….

The Kurdish

Coordinating Committee will begin its work on Sunday, February 4, 2018, to discuss the disbursement of financial dues to the Kurdistan Region and take into account Kurdish demands. In the bill of the Iraqi general budget for the year 2018, according to a member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, Massoud Haider.

"There are nine observations focused on the Kurdish blocs, the most important of which is the share of the Kurdistan region of the general budget and the financial dues of the region," Haidar told the media network of Roudao. "If we reach any agreement within this committee, we will discuss it with the Ministry of Finance, And the Parliament of the Kurdistan Region. "

Abadi had told the Kurdish deputies that the work will be stopped by 12% until reaching an agreement - to determine the percentage needed by the Kurdistan Region - with the Ministry of Finance. Where a member of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Sarhan Slivani, the network Roudao media that "the proportion of the 12% no longer exist, and this is what the Iraqi Prime Minister told us during our meeting with him The reason we go to the Ministry of Finance is to find out the facts and determine the proportion appropriate Needs of the region ".

(Mnt Goat – this does not say the KRG is getting 12%. This amount was the prior allocation given to the KRG after the referendum fiasco. We have already been told in a prior article they will get the full 17% and now in addition they will get this 2 trillion dinar emergency allocation. Oh – but TNT says they are 1:1 now in Iraq and the RV is now in full force. Really? They why in hell would they release figures like 2 Trillion dinar if that was all done? I don’t know you tell me. You know why? Because they are getting their info from these idiots GCR gurus that is why. I have been telling everyone their source are full of bullshit and NOT creditable)

This was the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi Council of Representatives has decided not to participate in any meeting of the House of Representatives falls under the subject of budget in its agenda, only after meeting the demands of these blocks.

"We held two meetings last Thursday with Abadi, but we did not reach a conclusion, and the talks are continuing, and our participation in the meetings of the House of Representatives is subject to the amendment of the draft budget in the form we want," the head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, And then we will certainly participate in the session and we will vote for the project. "

More news….

Special Mawazine News

The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) said on Sunday that Kurdistan is holding 17% of the federal budget bill for 2018, pointing out that the government does not have a real percentage of the population of the region.

"When it was agreed to give the Kurds a rate of 17 percent in 2005, it was in that agreement that the federal government to conduct a census to know the population of the region," MP Farhad Kader told Mawazine News.

He pointed out that "the government does not have a real percentage of the population of the Kurdistan region, as well as most of the projects stalled in the region since 2014, because of the suspension of the budget and therefore the rate is considered unfair against the citizens in the region."

Kader stressed that "the federal government should take into account the financial and economic crisis experienced by the population of the Kurdistan region over the past two years as a result of the interruption of salaries and the suspension of the budget and the provision of the region in the face of a callous.

He stressed that "the demands of the Kurds regarding the budget is legal and constitutional and not impossible."

During the last week, several meetings were held to resolve the differences on the budget law, but those meetings did not result in a result, according to the deputies of the Kurds.

More news….

The government, represented by the Ministry of Planning, is preparing to launch the five-year development plan 2018-2022. The new plan will certainly be different from the previous plans, especially the 2013-2017 plan. But still I find is amazing how there is not even ONE direct mention of the project to delete the zeros or completing currency reform. Don’t you find that very weird being that they were supposed to have technically re-instated their currency and are now conducting a “slow rollout”? I do an I am worried we may have been swindled again by the charlatan and falsified information. But let’s see what happens after the 2018 budget passes.

More news….

Tamimi added that "the presidency of the House of Representatives agreed to include the budget in tomorrow's session Monday 2/5."

More news….

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

The economic adviser to the US embassy, Larry Memot, on Sunday, Iraq just received yet another payment on their IMF loan.. The value of the IMF loan to Iraq amounted to 540 million dollars.

"The $ 540 million loan of the International Monetary Fund for Iraq, which in turn helped to grant other loans, such as $ 1 billion from the World Bank last year and $ 1 billion this year," said Memot at a round table at the US embassy in the presence of a number of media, including Al-Ghad Press. And a billion for next year. "

He added that "the total loans that Iraq loan amounted to 7 billion dollars and we expect to be more."

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

MASUM, STRESSED THE URGENT NEED OF IRAQ TO BUILD A SOLID ECONOMY

{Baghdad: Al-Furat News} President Fuad Masum, stressed the urgent need of Iraq to build a solid economy.

“The great victory that our people have achieved on the organization of the terrorist advocate has strengthened Iraq’s regional and international standing,” Masoum said during a speech at a conference of ambassadors and heads of missions in Iraq held by the Foreign Ministry on Friday, adding that international respect for Iraq’s strategic status as a force of terrorism because it gives him a valuable opportunity to strengthen and multiply the possibilities of progress and construction and achieve security and peace. ”

He stressed “the importance of redrawing Iraq’s current and future ambitions in the diplomatic field, considering that the activities of our embassies vital and effective will inevitably contribute to encourage friendly countries to provide more moral and material support for Iraq.”

He also stressed the urgent need for Iraq TO BUILD A STRONG AND OPEN ECONOMY based on the recent economic and technological development, stressing that this requires attracting the largest international investments, the best technical achievements and the latest industrial, agricultural and tourism projects

(Mnt Goat – I quote from the article “TO BUILD A STRONG AND OPEN ECONOMY”. How can they do this when their currency is a temporary, war currency not meant to be taken outside of Iraq? They must go thru the currency reform process and complete it - RV)

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE: THINGS ARE MOVING QUICKLY TOWARDS THE ADOPTION OF THE BUDGET

Release Date: 2018/2/2

[Ayn-Baghdad]

Revealed a member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Majida Tamimi, for overcoming many obstacles to the adoption of the general budget for 2018.

Tamimi said in a statement that “the Finance Committee continues to hold a series of meetings to listen to the requests of the political blocs,” noting that “the meetings also continue with the advanced staff of the Ministries of Finance and Planning in the presence of the Prime Minister.”

Tamimi added that “the Finance Committee also met with the first and second deputies to the Speaker of the House of Representatives in the presence of the heads of political blocs and a number of deputies representing various provinces,” noting that “everyone agreed to overcome controversial articles and accelerate the legislation of the general budget of the country.”

Tamimi said “overcome many of the obstacles to the adoption of the budget during these meetings,” pointing out that “things are going well towards the adoption of the budget.”

The House of Representatives witnessed in the past two days intensive movement and continuous meetings between the parliamentary blocs to resolve differences on the financial budget for 2018, in the presence of Prime Minister Haider Abadi for two consecutive days to parliament to accelerate the adoption of the budget.

(Mnt Goat- I am convinced now that there is some connection with getting the budget passed and getting the re-instatement of the currency. This is noteworthy to pay attention to.)

he Financial Advisor to the Prime Minister said that the vision of the International Monetary Fund is forcing the government to "adhere to the disbursement", after Iraq was exposed to a financial crisis since 2014, which resulted in internal and external debt, which must be paid on a long-term basis.

"Iraq has an agreement with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), which has been in effect since July 2016, under which Iraq will receive international support from the IMF, the World Bank, or from the IMF member states, .

"The international financial community estimated the financial gap in Iraq between 2016-2019 at about $ 18 billion, funded from external sources, and the International Monetary Fund is responsible for bridging the deficit gap," he said.

The International Monetary Fund decided to grant Iraq a loan (STAND BY), which grants it in case of actual need, but within several requirements and conditions, most agree with the reform program of the government, according to the source who confirmed that the Fund conducts reviews (3 to date) Months, and until the last review before the Executive Board of the Fund, MUST APPROVE THE BUDGET FOR 2018.

"The IMF has a vision on the budget, including setting the spending ceiling, by preparing a long-term (financial sustainability) plan for Iraq, including two directions; to address any drop in revenues, whether oil or non-oil, Accumulation of debt ».

Saleh pointed out that there is an international financial incubator to protect Iraq, as the international coalition (military), which provided assistance to Iraq, stressing the importance of Iraq does not lose the respect of the international community us, through demands do not lead to a result.

For the Kuwait conference, HOW CAN IRAQ GO TO THE CONFERENCE AND UNDERSTAND WITH DONOR COUNTRIES AND HE WAS UNABLE TO APPROVE HIS BUDGET? This is a very negative signal, and therefore the budget must be approved before the Kuwait Conference.

US DEPUTY SECRETARY OF STATE JOHN SULLIVAN SAID THE UNITED STATES WOULD NOT REPEAT THE MISTAKE OF AN EARLY WITHDRAWAL FROM IRAQ

Al-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper quoted Sullivan as telling a number of media outlets that "a stinging danger still exists despite its military defeat." He said that "Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced on December 1 the elimination of a so-called succession in Iraq, but that does not mean that the organization is not a problem, and remnants will continue to be a problem. "

"We can not lose sight of them AND WE CAN NOT REPEAT THE MISTAKES WE MADE in the past when we underestimated and the US forces were completely withdrawn from Iraq," Sullivan said.

"We plan with the Afghan government to exert pressure on the Taliban at the diplomatic, political, economic and military levels to eventually push them to the negotiating table," Sullivan said.

"We expect to get support from Pakistan in the fight against all terrorist groups, especially within the borders of Pakistan."

On January 28, US Deputy Secretary of State John Sliven confirmed his country's support for Iraq in various fields, stressing the importance of economic relations, attracting investment and creating jobs.

OPTIMISM ABOUT THE FUTURE OF IRAQ AND THE GROWTH OF ITS ECONOMY IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME UNDER THE PROCEDURES FOLLOWED

[Ayna-Baghdad]

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi expressed his “optimism about the future of Iraq and the growth of its economy in a short period of time under the procedures followed and investment and the right and proper expenditure and public money.”

“The Iraqis have achieved the impossible by sacrificing and defeating,” he said. “Iraq has emerged as a united and victorious nation against terrorism despite the challenges of declining financial resources and difficult economic conditions.”

He added that “the response to citizens is a source of strength for us and not a fault to listen to our citizens,” calling on ambassadors and Iraqi missions abroad to serve the citizens and facilitate their transactions and consider the interests of the citizen number one and break the routine disrupting the interests of people and the country and away from regional and factionalism, praising Iraqi diplomacy for its role in strengthening relations Iraq and extinguish the differences and their contribution to the national effort. ”

“We can not isolate ourselves from the world in a time of communication, but we can protect ourselves by our unity and cohesion,” Abadi said. “We seek normal relations with all neighboring countries without compromising the interests of our people, our country and our national constants.

NEW BOOK WRITES ABOUT A PIONEERING IRAQI EXPERIENCE

Economy News _ Baghdad

Issued yesterday in Baghdad and Beirut that one, under the auspices and support of the Association of Iraqi private banks and the Union of Arab Banks, which is based in Beirut, a new book by Professor Samir Nusairi, economic adviser and banker of the Association of Iraqi private banks entitled (the Central Bank of Iraq in the face of the challenges of economic and financial crisis)

The first of which in Baghdad to the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, who received the author in his office, praising the scientific efforts made in the book, which is a document of economic steadfastness in the most difficult stage passed by Iraq and facing the challenges of economic and financial crisis E because of the decline in oil prices and the fight against terrorism dodging on behalf of the countries of the world, STRESSING THAT DESPITE THE CHALLENGES, THERE ARE BRIGHT POINTS EMERGED AND CONTRIBUTED TO THE ACHIEVEMENT OF FINANCIAL VICTORY BY THE COOPERATION OF ALL RELEVANT PARTIES IN THE ECONOMIC AFFAIRS IN THE GOVERNMENT AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR

The book consists of ten chapters and a number of investigations and documentation annexes Tables and data The book discusses the economic, financial and banking effort for the years (2015-2017).

(Mnt Goat – so where is the currency reform then? Is this in the book too?)

The book discussed analytically, impartially and transparently the challenges of monetary policy, structural imbalances in the economy, challenges of the banking sector, reforming, stimulating and developing it and classifying banks according to international standards and developmental measures in the structural structures of the Central Bank and the banking sector.

The necessities of the present and expectations of the future and the number of pages of the book 300 pages and gave him professors on Mohsen Alalak Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and Wassam Hassan Fattouh Secretary General of the Union of Arab banks and Professor Dr. Khalil Shima A copy of the book printed and issued in Beirut will take over the Union of Arab banks distributed to Arab banks in all Arab countries as a pioneering Iraqi experience and will be held by the Association of Iraqi private banks in Iraq, knowing that the new version is the fifth book of the author specialized in economic and banking reform.

Baghdad / Sabah / Farah Al-Khafaf

A financial expert said the increase in non-oil revenues is "clear evidence" of the start of the revival of the Iraqi economy, calling for the generalization of these trends in all productive sectors. Thamer al-Azzawi told Al-Sabah: "What the Ministry of Transport announced about the increase in imports of airports, ports and private transport should be an example for its application in other sectors." "The government has succeeded in the last three years in ensuring the stability of the markets, despite the financial crisis, the war on terrorism and corruption," he said.

Noting that "THE YEAR 2018 WILL BE A YEAR TO TAKE STEPS TO THE PROSPERITY OF THE IRAQI ECONOMY, which has suffered over the past 35 years," stressing that "the solution is to diversify revenues, and move to a real market economy, and fight corruption, and enter into partnerships between the public and private sectors, As well as attract domestic and foreign investors.

" Transport Minister Kazem al-Hamami said Saturday that "the Iraqi airspace is witnessing a great overcrowding of transit aircraft." He pointed out that "this shows that Iraq today is a link and communication with various countries of the world, making it an important station for Arab airlines "He added that" Iraqi airspace today is a stepping stone to move between the continents of the world, especially after the great victories achieved by Iraq on the gangs, "calling" criminal and the consolidation of security stability witnessed by what helped to open many air passages . "

Al-Hamami pointed out that "this will increase the import revenues for the transit of aircraft significantly as a result of the unprecedented preparation, as it will go to the treasury of the federal state and the budget of the country." The General Company for Private Transport Administration also announced that "the revenues of the Salahuddin Transport Department doubled by 200% in 2017 compared to the year before 2016. The Director of the Department of Salahuddin Ahmed Hassan Mohammed said that" the commitment of employees in the department under the direction of the Minister and the General Manager of the company And double their efforts compared to previous years - the reason for these successes, "stressing that" these efforts have borne fruit WITH AN UNPRECEDENTED INCREASE IN REVENUES.

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The economist said Abdul-Hassan al-Shammari that "not to approve the federal budget leads to a random exchange that harms the national economy."

FAILURE TO APPROVE THE FEDERAL BUDGET DURING THE MONTH WILL LEAD TO ARBITRARY DISBURSEMENT THAT WILL HARM THE NATIONAL ECONOMY

Al-Shammari told the {Euphrates News} today that "the failure to approve the federal budget during the month will lead to arbitrary disbursement that will harm the national economy in addition to impeding the process of the upcoming elections."

He added that "some forces are putting pressure on the state for its partisan interests, especially the Kurds, and THEY HAVE NOT PAID THEIR OIL AND BORDER PORTS TO THE FEDERAL AUTHORITY." He added that "the most affected by the successive governments are the sons of oil-producing provinces."

He added that "OIL HAS BECOME A POLITICAL COMMODITY AND NOT ECONOMIC for the control of the major countries of the oil-producing countries. Therefore, we must warn that the oil prices are falling from time to time and rise somewhat and may fall below the 50 In this case will be Iraq economically and the budget will not be completed."

He pointed out that "the price of the barrel was set in the federal budget for 2018 at $ 46 per barrel, which is very good," pointing out that "it was better to be below the 46 TO ENSURE A SURPLUS TO BE INCLUDED IN THE SUPPLEMENTARY BUDGET IN AUGUST NEXT LEAD TO BUILD THE COUNTRY INVESTMENT.

"IF THE BUDGET IS NOT APPROVED THIS MONTH, IT WILL BLOCK THE PATH OF THE STATE THOSE NOW IN POWER WHO RUN FOR ELECTIONS," he said.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now also keep praying. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation occurs.

PRAYER

“For the prime minister and all his cabinet members, and parliament that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free Republic of Iraq to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption”. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow. In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 2/5/18   Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:41 pm

@Mountain Goatee wrote:
February 5, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

I want to remind everyone that there are many phony newsletters coming out saying they are mountain goat, the mountain goatee, three-legged creator, the goatee or whatever. Am I offended? Of course I should be and I would not mind it so much if they just broadcasted the TRUTHFUL, same news and did not have their own warped version of reality.

This is the ONLY site for “Mnt Goat” news. Yes, the only TRUTHFUL Mnt Goat. Sorry imposters. Your stupid games just are not going to work. As many should know I have Copyrighted the newsletter. What does this mean? This means that no one can use, broadcast or copy the “Mnt Goat” or like inference to the name as logo, newsletter or news of any kind without the written consent of Mnt Goat author/ copyright holder.

I will engage an investigator and an attorney to look up these culprits and prosecute those who still persist in their games. WARNING

Back to top Go down
View user profile
7star

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 2/5/18   Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:35 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 2/5/18   Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:13 pm

Yea, sure, so a known liar is going to take people to court for lying? Or for stealing their alias? LMAO!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 2/5/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: