Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26 from Sat. Night 2/3/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26 from Sat. Night 2/3/18   Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:21 am

KTFA

Cinderella1906 » February 4th, 2018

FAMILY: FRANK HAS KINDLY ASKED THAT THE NOTES FROM SATURDAY'S Q AND A BE RELEASED HERE FOR YOU ALL ... PLEASE ENJOY!!!! AND DON'T FORGET TO THANK HIM .!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F: GOI WILL ANW QTS TO MY LIMITATIONS KONA
ALL OF THIS CHAT IS IMO

Question from TY1.......Do you believe the rate is in the 2018 budget and if so are we on the verge of release prior the 2/8?
F: IT IS 1 TO 1

Questions from TY1 .... Last night on TC you said the budget would be approved at the next session of parliament. That was today. Was it passed?
F: IT IS PASSED ........... THE ISSUES ARE WITH KURDS ......... NOTE ...........BUDGET HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RI

Q: Do you think the budget got read twice so far thank you
F: LONG AGO

Q: Frank, you posted earlier on the clock...can you explain further what on the clock means?
F: IMO A COUNT DOWN WILL START ............SOON

Q: My daughter’s birthday is Feb 12th....at the moment I have the Italian disease, dafundsalo. Will I be over that illness in time to buy my daughter a house?
F: NC......I DO NOT GIVE DATES

Q: Frank, if the approval/docs were sent back to Iraq on the 8th of January as we have been told, how can it still be in the hands of the West? I am confused by this.
F: WE...USA...CONTROL EVERYTHING OF THE MR... THE END... LOOK ... NOTE: THEIR WILL NOT BE A GOVT SHUT DOWN ON THE 8TH ...............THINK

Q: IYO would you mind sharing what bills to purchase regarding the Egyptian pound?
F: NC.....I ALREADY GAVE U ENOUGH ON THE EP............ TOO LATE NOW IMO

Q: Would another shot across the bow be equivalent to a drop dead date?
F: NO..... THEY ONLY NEEDED ONE

Q: Do you think they need a real RI/RV rate before the kuwait conference begins? IYO?
F: YES BUT I HAVE NOT TOLD U WHY ....I WILL ON M CC

Q: Hello, my friend. We al hope you had a great nap...You said last night that "Teams feel they are working on LDs" Can you elaborate more on that or not?
F: I DID ON TC ..........U SAW IT .........CBI 3 AM PATTERN WAS CHANGED ON THE CURRENCY PAGE

Q: Can you explain the issues associated with the Kurds note?
F: FEMALE DOGGING ............ MAD AT LOSING THE POWER TO STEAL

Q: The other day Delta referenced being happy with Alak doing something the prior day....what did he do?
F: SHARED IT ON F TC YESTERDAY........... AND JUST ANSWERED IN A QT ...............SCROLL UP

Q: Thank you for your time Frank. What would have to happen in order for the USA not to have a shutdown on the 8th? I think I know but want you to say it.
F: FOR THE DEMOS TO STOP RESISTING ..........TRUMP ................WE CONTROL ..............WHAT U SEEK IMO

Q: Can Iraq go to the Kuwaiti conference without an international currency
F: YES... BUT THEY CAN NOT COME IN ........... WITHOUT IT ......OH SNAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD QT

Q: I'll try my ? to make sense... Some time ago you said that kurds wanted their lenguage on the currency, with the e-dinar bandwagon/fashion/lounch, having kurdish lenguage associated with cards issued to kurds be considered that kurdish lenguage "on their currency"(e-dinar in this case)?
F: I DO NOT UNDERSTAND UR QT ......SORRY ............ KURD LANG IS ON CURRENCY AND BUDGET AND WITH THE ATMS

Q: Good evening Frank. How does the declassified rep. memo play into the west’s timing? Thank you.
F: DEFINE PLEASE U MEAN THE FBI MEMOS?
Q: The Mueller findins implicating Dems doj fbi
F: NONE !!!

Q: Frank when it ri. Will our government get 1to1 or wait for 3-4 rate
F: GREAT QT…1 TO 1 IS FOR IRAQ..... 3 PLUS WILL EVENTUALLY BE FOR OUTSIDE

Q: You said they need a rate/international currency for the Kuwait Conf. Just want to make sure there's no semantics here. Not just a rate to tell the attendees in secret but fully public?
F: NOTE : I AM SAYING THEY NEED IT I AM SAYING THEY NEED IT B4 THE LL (long line) COMES IN

Q: Is corruption sufficiently under control so that it does not hinder the RI
F: UGLY WILL NEVER LEAVE ............ BUT PLASTIC SURGERY HELPS HENCE WHY WE HAVE MANY BASES AND EMBASSY STAYING IN IRAQ

Q: still like sat/sun?
F: YES

Q: Frank, the difference between the Conference and the LL--I sense you're separating these somewhat.
F: LOOK ............... THEY CAN RI ANYTIME ............ BUT ON M CC U WILL UNDERSTAND WHY THE RI MUST MUST MUST BE B4 THEY COME INTO IRAQ .......HENCE CONTRACT BEING DONE ........... NOT THE LL COMING IN

Q: Do we get anything when it 1:1 in country
F: THE OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY THE RV

Q: Frank, do you believe in all this stuff about the cabal doing this and controlling that or is it just made up? Is there some nerfarious cabal trying to derail the RV?
F: CABAL IS REAL .............. BUT NO THREAT TO MR

Q: Again, your needs for this coming week? And is WS doing OK (your request from last week)?
F: HE IS RECOVERING FROM FLU .........BUT VERY BUSY WITH ............. THEM.....
PRAY HE CAN TALK ON MONDAY......PRAY FOR WHAT HE AND ITEAM HAVE REPORTED TODAY....AND NO .............I HAVE NC ON THEIR REPORTS RT NOW

Q: Sorry if I missed answer. ..do we get anything when they go 1:1 in country? Or is that when we wait 3 dsys?
F: GAVE ANW ..........SCROLL UP 6 INCHES

Q: Frank do you have Any Idea what it is we USA is waiting on before the rate is released. Thank you
F: NC (no comment)

Q: Without going into details, IMO, it would be better for the companies coming to the K-Conf to get under contract at the program rate, however, it would be a whole lot more costly for Iraq when they RI– therefore, A is pushing hard to get the MR RI announced before the conference…. And before the LL contracts are inked? Your opinion please – am I way off here?
F: AS I SAID ........... I WILL SHARE ON M CC ..............BUT I HAVE NO ARGUMENT WITH U

Q: Trying to understand…no rate, no long line, no reconstruction but, reconstruction is going on now. How is this? Pardon any naivety on my part.
F: WITHOUT PAY

Q: There is a a bank that I talked to which offers a business exchange at 2.9%. Would you consider this to be inline with other banks or on the high side for a currency exchange. Will you still post after RI bank info? Thank you
F: THAT IS GREAT IMO

Q: Good evening Frank… I put the example in here the other day that we are all, “just a bunch of newborn birds, squawking for Pappa Bird to come and feed us. The SECOND after Pappa Bird feeds us, we start squawking again. I am guilty of this too, so Haters, don’t come after me here. You think you feed us enough to last for the night, and yet once we swallow, the second after we want/need more. Because you are 10 steps ahead of us, you have the discernment to give us what you think would satisfy us, but it just takes one to start squawking to alert everyone else to their hunger pains. With all that said, (whew) FRANK… please, if you had to feed me a clue that would keep my tummy full until Monday’s CC… what would you want to tell me? . TY.
F: I DID TODAY AROUND 1 PM....THEN REMOVED IT....KNOW THIS ..................... A COUNT DOWN ..... 208 (2/8?) ...... NO GOV SHUTDOWN..... PUT IT TOGETHER

Q: Frank is the timeline the ri is established in country and then we wait 4 however long and then the RV is established and then our turn along with the long line?
F: RI COMING WITH 2ND LD ART..... THEN RV TO INTERN MARKETS.... WHICH POSITION NOW!!! LL AT 1 TO 1

Q: We have seen several articles with the words “launch/ed”...what is the next word we should look for?
F: THEY TOLD ME TO HOLD IT .................. WON IS STILL ALIVE IF THAT HELPS FOR NOW

Q: Again, from last night..."Boomburg for the first time in now showing the dinar currency exchange rate 1170...They have now joined the Forex"..some discussion that dinar has been on Forex at PR for some time, so why is this Bloomburg article different? I'm slightly confused on the importance on that.
F: BLOOM HAS JOINED FOREX ............ POSITIONING ................... THIS IS PRODIGIOUS !!!!!!!

Q: Given no Jan postponement,. can we assume a date and rate exist but remain broadly undeclared
F: OF COURSE

SUNNYSIDE Q How do you feel the ISx will be impacted?
F: MASSIVE HIT .............LOOK..... WE WENT DOWN 666 PTS YESTERDAY...... BUT THAT IS NOT THE PLAN.....T HAS A PLAN FOR BOTH SIDES ....... HENCE..... JANET YELLING WAS RELEASED.....AND WILL BE REPLACED BY POWELL.......WHY.....BECAUSE THERE IS A PLAN.... AND ALL BOZOS MUST GO .... FROM BOTH SIDES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q: You said 1:1 is for in country. Once that finally happens, will we be waiting the 72-78 days before we see it leave Iraqi borders at a higher rate?
F: NO LEAVES AT 1 TO 1.... RV IS APPROX 72 PLUS

Q: IYO Once we see the rate on the CBI, will A see his target rate of 4.8 or higher (based on the pic he took with the old currency in it’s hay day) ON/BEFORE the 72-78 days or ON/AFTER 72-78 days. Thank you
F: IMO 3 PLUS WITH A POSSIBILITY TO GO 4 PLUS ............. CONTROL FLOAT WILL DETERMINE THAT

Q: We have seen a small piece of corruption in our country coming to the public. How much longer until the full/real corruption comes to light. And is it affecting the process?
F: LOL..I GAVE U A CC WITH THIS OPINION ............. BUT NEVER AGAIN I SAID ............ NOT EFFECT RI

Q: Hi Frank, Does the decision by the Commercial Committee to close the main and informal crossings in the Kurdistan region as of 2/1/2018 have anything to do with what we are waiting for? Thank you in advance!
F: GOOD QT ............ HXXX NO

Q: IYO what rate will Iraq need to be at that the LL is looking for
F: 1 TO 1

Q: Will the ISX be on NYSE, Nasdac or some other exchange, and will be be need to have an Iraqi account to trade it?
F: YES ........... YES U WILL NEED AN ACCOUNT

Q: Is there a strategy in presenting the 2nd art or is it as soon as they find it then it will be posted?
F: A PLAN

Q: Who is giving money to the Iraqi election--it is Trump or someone else?
F: THE BUDGET

Q: Did the private banks get everything done in time to meet the deadline
F: SO FAR ON COURSE ............. THEY R MOVING NICELY .....WITH NO DELAYS ..........THEY LIKE WHAT THEY SEE...............A PROFIT

Q: Assuming based on what happened to Clinton after Kuwait RV’d he had 8 years…do you expect history will take T to 8 yrs, or IYO did he do his job and then leave after 4
F: INTERESTING QT .......... BECAUSE AS A TEAM ...... MY MILITARY FRIENDS HOPE FOR 8 ............... IMO......WHEN THE BAD DEMOS R IN FRONT OF JUSTICE ........... USA CITZ WILL REALIZE THE POTENTIAL OF T .......... I JUST WISH HE WOULD BE MORE ...... SILENT AND JUST DO .........

Q: Am I allowed to ask what the 3-digit numbers are about you are posting?
F: FEB/08

Q: Frank, To add to laf's questions about money for the election, is it coming from the US budget or the Iraq budget?
F: IRAQ ........SORRY I DID NOT EXPOUND ON THAT

Q: Personal Q--still looking for houses in HA, or do you have one you've seen and are praying for?
F: HAVE ONE BUT NOT PAYING FOR IT ..............IN X NUMBER OF DAYS..... I WILL CALL THE REALTOR TO TALK AND ESCROW

Q: What effect does their budget not being done have on the process?
F: NONE SAN ......... NONE !!!

Q: Frank I may be wrong but I was thinking you said a while back that maybe it wouldn't take 72 days for the USA to see the 3-4$ range? Do you still believe ?_imp:
F: ALREADY ANS THAT ...............YES

Q: Follow-up Frank to last qt. No pay is very good for us….No corp. will float large sums of $ long term w/o guarantees or reasonable end date. With IQ at PR not allowed in after KW conf., I would think this would be a powerful incentive. Agree? Thank you again.
F: JUST LIKE THE IMF TELLING A ........DO THE BUDGET .....OR NO FUNDS .......WHY ..........CAUSE THE BUD AWAITS THE 1 TO 1

Q: Would you please give us your thoughts on the restrictions/ban Yellin put on Wells Fargo on her way out the door? As it relates to anything with Currency holders exchanging with WF?
F: UNKNOWN ...........WHEN WE SAW IT YESTERDAY AS A TEAM WE WALKED RT BY IT ..........WF DOES NOT DESERVE MY TIME NOR DINARS .............. WHY.... BECAUSE THIS STUPID DOES NOT DO AS STUPID DOES ......LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q: You have stated that the budget and Ri are seperate. If Ri goes before budget, would that kick the Parl in the pants or not?
F: RI EQUALS BUDGET OPEN

Q: Does the UST have a lot of the E pound
F: UNKNOWN TO ME BUT ............. I BET U THEY DO ..........LOL....WE BEEN WORKING WITH THEM

Q: With a preference of being retired but Knowing what you know would you take a new job that was just offered to you?
F: YES... ONE MUST LIVE DAY BY DAY WITH GOD.... NOT WITH WHAT IS TO COME IN THE FUTURE.... THIS IS LOGIC..... THIS IS RESPONSIBILITY

Q: What other insurance(s) are being given to the LL other than a year of guarantees?
F: IMO ART 8 ............... 1 TO 1 AND .........USA POWER INSIDE OF IRAQ.....AND... MY DAMN COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Q: I apologize for that. With Walkingstick saying not to overlook anything in the first quarter does that mean most likely rv should happen by then?
F: PLEASE .........DO NOT ASSUME NOR LOOK FOR A DATE NOR TIME FRAME BUT I KNOW IT IS NATURAL TO DO SO.... THEREFORE..................... LET ME CHANGE MY ENDING HERE TO ACCOMMODATE UR QT.....

Q: I am sorry for my computer problems tonte. DId anyone ask about M and what corruption means inside iraq? My computer may have PM'd you I'm sorry!
F: M IS LIKE A BUGGER.....NO ONE WANTS TO HOLD ONE... NOR HIM ..... EVEN IRAQ SAY ... GO AWAY

F: KONA .............UR QTS WERE EXCELLENT TONIGHT.... I COMMEND U ..... NOW.... THIS IS MY ENDING.....

WE SAW WRONG .....28 WAS AN .......8...... SO 1/8.......30 DAYS LATER IS 2/08.....THEN WE FEEL COUNT DOWN .... THEN KW LL MAKES CONTRACTS ... THEN LAST ART....THEN RI ....THENRV.....COPY KONA?
COPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES FRANK

LOVE U ALL.....STAY SILENT TO A DEGREE.........BE WITH GOD IN PRAYER......BE STRONG.....BECAUSE WHEN THEY RI ...... U WILL BE LOST.....UNLESS U HAVE TRAINED WITH US .......

BE WISE.....NOT DEMANDING.....OF GOD'S GIFT IN HIS HANDS OF TIME .... DO NOT TRY TO SNATCH IT AWAY FROM HIS HANDS..... U R AT THE CLIFF OF THE RI .....ON UR TIP TOES....LEANING FORWARD.....WITH UR ARMS SPREAD WIDE OPEN....LOOKING UP......TO SOAR......

I LOVE U ALL ...............SWEET ALOHA WORRIERS OF KTFA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26 from Sat. Night 2/3/18   Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:44 pm

Thank him for what? Lies? Misinformation? Fraud? Thanks for nothing Frank. Now just STFU and go away.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26 from Sat. Night 2/3/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: