Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"In Response to McMerry" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "In Response to McMerry" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18   Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:43 am

"Kim, Inquiring Minds would like to know..." by McMerry

Hi Kim!

It seems you have gotten a lot of folks scratching their heads trying to figure out what to make of you! Good for you! I think people really need to think more and not just expect to be spoon fed every day. Your responses to the many questions asked have been impressive, and I, for one, have appreciated the zest with which you answer them. In the meantime, "timid me" has been thinking about a lot of what you've said, and I've come up with just a few questions of my own, which I wish to ask respectfully. I do hope you'll find them worthy of more "zesty" answers! LOL

1. You have mentioned unlimited funds at your disposal accessible through these codes. I'm wondering if these funds are currently placed in a well-known bank or banks around the globe, or are they in a private bank established just for the account(s) that you access?

2. If the funds ARE in major banks, perhaps such as UBS, Duetsche Bank, HSBC, or whatever, what prevents said bank(s) from accessing the funds without your codes? (I'm NOT an IT whiz, obviously, so you can go easy on the tech stuff here!)

3. Are the funds that you are in control of fiat funds or asset backed funds? Are the funds made up of various fiat currencies which will be converted at the time of the GCR when the currencies around the world will become asset-backed? How would that work?

Thanks so much for your time. I realize that you have more important things to do than answer these questions, yet you seem motivated to do, so I thought I'd ask.

McMerry

It seems you have gotten a lot of folks scratching their heads trying to figure out what to make of you! Good for you! I think people really need to think more and not just expect to be spoon fed every day. Your responses to the many questions asked have been impressive, and I, for one, have appreciated the zest with which you answer them. In the meantime, "timid me" has been thinking about a lot of what you've said, and I've come up with just a few questions of my own, which I wish to ask respectfully. I do hope you'll find them worthy of more "zesty" answers! LOL

1. You have mentioned unlimited funds at your disposal accessible through these codes. I'm wondering if these funds are currently placed in a well-known bank or banks around the globe, or are they in a private bank established just for the account(s) that you access?
They are off ledger in well known banks around the world. This is why I caution you against anyone trying to sell you "your bazillion should be kept off ledger" in a new "off ledger system". This is how they kept control of their "workers" as the "workers" never had control over the off ledger system, NEVER. Neither would you.

2. If the funds ARE in major banks, perhaps such as UBS, Duetsche Bank, HSBC, or whatever, what prevents said bank(s) from accessing the funds without your codes? (I'm NOT an IT whiz, obviously, so you can go easy on the tech stuff here!)
The off ledger system connects to the on ledger system. Before the expiration of the family's agreements, the system was on banks could see it, and in order to move funds they were given a code. Hence the "Elders are getting the codes, have the codes, entered the codes" but in reality they haven't had any codes since 2012, they know it too. This includes the "European Elders". To put it in lay man's terms.. Imagine a string of pearls laying on the table in a circle. This is the banks you know each pearl represents a bank and they are all connected by a system called the inter banking system, they communicate with each other directly. If you are sending a wire or a swift this would connect from one pearl to another through the center (Fed/Swift control center would be at the center), like spokes on a wheel. Now take a larger string of pearls, place it around the smaller one in the middle. This string too has many pearls or banks, many accounts. It too connects directly pearl to pearl. Does that help?

3. Are the funds that you are in control of fiat funds or asset backed funds? Are the funds made up of various fiat currencies which will be converted at the time of the GCR when the currencies around the world will become asset-backed? How would that work?
These funds have what is called an "allocation number" which makes it legally issued by various governments all over the world. This is directly related to the serial numbers which are on the dollars in your pocket. Allocation Numbers connect to legally issued currency based right to print. The numbers in the system are astounding, and there is no need to ever use it all. In beginning of 2016 I restructured it's algorithms. I took each country's amount of currency in circulation "on ledger" plus 3x it's current GDP and placed an asset base from registered, insured, vaults. These amounts are "dividends" not loans, they are owed to the nation(s) as assets. Not some mountain/swamp in Asia somewhere. Real live legally registered and insured vaults. Location is not important on the internet here as I'll have every cabal member on an Indiana Jones expedition. For now its structured electronically. Once there is no more threat to the nations the hard assets can move. I hope that answers your question.

Thanks so much for your time. I realize that you have more important things to do than answer these questions, yet you seem motivated to do, so I thought I'd ask.
No problem!!! Pleasure to meet you McMerry, Thank you for taking the time to ask!

-Kim "Possible"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"In Response to McMerry" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: