Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kaparoni -   "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaparoni -   "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kaparoni -   "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaparoni -   "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kaparoni -   "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaparoni -   "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaparoni -   "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaparoni -   "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaparoni -   "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaparoni -   "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaparoni -   "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaparoni -   "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaparoni -   "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaparoni -   "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaparoni -   "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaparoni -   "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kaparoni -   "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kaparoni -   "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kaparoni -   "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kaparoni -   "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Kaparoni - "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18

Go down

Kaparoni -   "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18 Empty Kaparoni - "Keep it Coming Down" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/2/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:53 am

Kaperoni: Iraq Economic News > Kuwait is considering converting Iraq's compensation to the projects and investments

2/1/2018 Economy News _ Baghdad

Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign cabinets Sheikh Sabah Al - Khalid, on Thursday, the continuation of meetings between the Kuwaiti and Iraqi sides on the issue of compensation settlement, pointing out that the research underway in the collection of such compensation or transfer projects and investments.

Al - Khalid said in a statement carried by the newspaper " Al Rai" Kuwait and seen by "Economy News", "meetings between the Kuwaiti and Iraqi sides on the issue of the settlement of compensation is still continuing."

He added immortal, "These meetings are looking at the possibility of collecting such compensation or converted to joint ventures and investments between the two countries."

According to the newspaper, there were frequent reports about the possibility of Kuwait announced at the International Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq to be held between 12 and 14 next February, for the settlement of Kuwaiti reparations prescribed gentile on the Republic of Iraq, by turning them into investment projects.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=10901

Phil Oberholzer: Not me man, if I were Kuwait I'd want my money, then I would decide when to invest in Iraq...Make them clean up the corruption alot more...

Punisher: Bring on the conference Phil.

monty.monks.007: If they settle it this way it could be 1 step closer to article VIII.

Kaperoni:
Not related monte. Article VIII is based on monetary policy and the IMF. If Kuwait agrees to such a thing the benefit would be with the United Nations Security Council closing the reparations file and any subsequent resolutions.

Colleen: is that a good thing Kap?

Wn: That would take them one step closer to really, truly, honestly being out of Ch. VII with the UNSC

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13467789-kuwait-is-considering-converting-iraq-s-compensation-to-the-projects-and-investments

Kaperoni: Iraq Economic News > Iraq discuss with the ambassadors of G7 reform the national economy

30/01/2018 09:49 Direction Press / Baghdad Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi held a meeting with the ambassadors of the seven major industrialized nations G7 and the Ambassador of the European Union and the representative of the World Bank and the UNDP representative of the United Nations"

According to a brief statement of the Prime Minister 's Office got "direction Press" a copy of it on Tuesday, that "Abadi discussed during the meeting to strengthen relations with major industrial countries to support Iraq in all areas and to emphasize that Iraq is stepping correct steps in the field of reform and development capabilities" .

The reference was made to " the importance of working on the success of the Kuwait conference, attracting investments and interleave region economically" .

Abadi said the seriousness of the government 's continuous work in the economic reform of the country, noting that Iraq is currently working with the World Economic Forum on the coordination of the Conference of the Davos mini in Iraq " .

He stressed "the importance of accelerating the steps for stimulating the economy and create jobs and raise everything hinders investment after the victory and the need to pay attention to meeting the needs of all regions of Iraq."

He expressed the ambassadors of the major industrialized countries and the European Union and the World Bank representative great support for economic reform in Iraq and their participation seriously in Kuwait conference, renewing their continued support for the economic reform program and would stand firmly with Iraq and is engaged in a battle of construction and reconstruction and welcomed the steps undertaken by the Iraqi government to attract expertise and international companies in various sectors. "

The representative of the World Bank report on the completion of the bank in the analysis of the needs for reconstruction so - called conference in Kuwait " .

The representative of UNDP noted the United Nations to extend its work in restoring stability to include in 2018 and it will launch the fast track for reconstruction projects in Kuwait conference system."

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/203097.html

Punisher: This Davos-mini was with the G7.....not bad for a couple days.

Jack: Thanks Kap. It looks like it takes a lot of work to have ones monetary system to become International. And, Internationallly accepted. The bottom line, this is what we want/need for our investment to achieve this acceptance. --Jack B. Nimble

LovesBudgies: He stressed "the importance of accelerating the steps" Yes, please.Wink

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13467617-iraq-discuss-with-the-ambassadors-of-g7-reform-the-national-economy

Kaperoni: International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank News > Economist: Iraq is not concerned with the demands of the IMF to increase taxes

February 01 2018 10:24 Abdul Hussein Mundhiri Economist said: "Iraq is not concerned with the policy of broadening the tax base advocated by the International Monetary Fund."

The economist said Abdul Hussein Mundhiri in a press statement: "The expansion of the tax rules , which called for the application of the International Monetary Fund 's policy, belong to poor countries that do not have multiple resources."

He Mundhiri: "The tax policy in each country is different from the other, and have a special regime , " noting: "The poor countries that do not have sources or resources are borrowing continuously from the IMF, and therefore the fund imposes a tax increase for the lack of a resource in its treasury to pay off those loans. "

He said the economic expert: "The increase in taxes by governments, in which more than beneficial to the economy and budget risks, as this leads to inflame the people against the government , as happened in several Arab countries."

He said: "Iraq is not covered by the idea of the IMF on the expansion of the tax base, the fact that Iraq has several resources and rich sources such as oil, as well as he is currently heading towards natural gas investment."

LINK

Phil Oberholzer: I only agree with this guy on one of his statements, that is Iraq is not a poor country in the fact of their natural resources. However, everything else covered by the IMFs' reasons for increasing taxes is spot on.

Punisher: Do as the IMF States!

Mike: Ditto Punisher -- Stay grounded...

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13467797-economist-iraq-is-not-concerned-with-the-demands-of-the-imf-to-increase-taxes

Kaoeroni: Iraq Dinar, Iraqi Banks, Iraqi Stock Exchange (ISX) News > Financial expert for "Economy News": Rising oil prices helped lower dollar exchange rates

30/1/2018 Economy News Baghdad He said the financial and banking expert Dr Majid picture, Tuesday, high oil prices of the reasons that helped lower dollar exchange rates and other shops taking place in the stock market.

He said the picture, in an interview for "Economy News", "The decline in exchange rates taking place in respect of speculation and banking markets that are affected by the economic and political situation in the country."

"The decline in exchange rates comes as part of the central bank measures aimed to stabilize the price of the dollar," adding that "high oil prices made it possible to provide the market with its needs of the dollar."

The witness exchange rates declined significantly, as the dollar exchange rate in local markets reached this day, to 123.750 dinars per $ 100.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=10872

Kaperoni: Sounds like the spread is going down. 1237 to $1

Justwaiting: kaperoni, Grin ~ terrific ! -- It’s the possibility that keeps me going, not the guarantee

monty.monks.007: Keep it coming down

Punisher: Yup.

Invinrv: Yeah Smile

Sweetpea: That's the best it's been in quite a while. Good news. Needs to be around 1202 to begin 90 day IMF compliance, I think???

Kaperoni: Once they are in compliance it will be interesting to see if the IMF makes them wait the 90 days. We may see a concession on the time.

Smitty: I wouldn't think they would give any concessions. They have been firm up to this point so why would they soften up at the end?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum